Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

By skiesheaven

"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. ... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

twenty seven

2.1K 90 11
By skiesheaven

Jade stood shocked as she was still taking in what just happened moments before. Earlier she was pressed against a very naked Adryan and now she stood in an awkward position in front of him, basically shielding his naked body from Adeena who stood at the door of her room with a questioning look plastered onto her face.

"We were just talking" Adryan immediately blurts out.

Jade wanted to face palm herself at his excuse, he could have at least said something more believable.

Adeena looks at Adryan sceptically, "So you were talking to her while being completely naked?" she tilts her head to the side in question.

Adryan's lips parted as he realized how stupid his excuse sounded. Even though Jade stood in front of him, it didn't completely shield his body from being exposed to Adeena. She could make out his muscles as he tried hiding himself behind Jade, who was too small for him to completely cover himself.

Adeena felt herself flush as she took in Adryan's exposed body. His well-formed chiselled body was like a dream, it had been ages since she had seen him like this. Adryan and Adeena met when they were eleven, Adryan was a quiet child and never associated with other kids his age in the pack, somehow Adeena managed to break down his barriers and befriend him, She stood with him during the toughest time of his life, Adryan was always protective over her, but not the way she wanted him to be. Adryan just considered her as his friend, his best friend. Adeena had a crush on him from a young age but never had the confidence to confess it to him for fear of it ruining their friendship, she had hoped that they would be mates, but that wish soon crumbled into pieces when both of them turned eighteen and shifted for the first time, both of their wolves not detecting each other as their mate.

She still hoped for some miracle but that never happened when she found her mate in the form of a pack warrior from a pack situated in Canada. She left when she was twenty and hadn't seen Adryan for the duration of time that she was in Canada. Fast forwards six years later, one tragic incident made her find her way back home.

Jealousy spread throughout Adeena's system like a creeper climbing the wall, she had hoped to win Adryan back but now she had realized that it wouldn't be so easy when there was a literal barrier standing between them. Her brown eyes switched to Jade's green doe-like eyes with hidden hatred.

"He shifted here and then you came in," Jade says.

"Yes you came in. Is there any reason why you rudely barged into her room?" Adryan questions Adeena, from behind Jade. She didn't like the way he asked her the question, it made her feel like the odd one out in the room.

Adeena's eyebrows furrow in thought.

"Blaine wanted you to meet with him in the clinic as soon as possible." She tells him the real reason behind her sudden entry.

"Why? Couldn't it wait?" Adryan asks her with slight annoyance coating his words, Adeena barging in unannounced had ruined the moment for him, he was about to kiss Jade but it seemed like luck wasn't on his side when he heard Adeena's next words.

"He said it was urgent. He found something interesting while testing the blood samples of the dead rogues."

"Fuck" Adryan curses under his breath harshly, causing Jade to wince at his words.

"Turn Around," He says, confusing Adeena and Jade. Jade starts to turn around but Adryan stops her by placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Not you. I meant Adeena"

"Why?" Adeena asks confused.

"Well for one, I'm naked and two, I don't want anyone other than my mate seeing me naked." His words were directed at Adeena but he was looking at Jade while he said it, Adeena obviously noticed his stare, causing her teeth to clench in silent anger.

Adeena turns back around, her front facing towards the door. She heard the sound of a door shelf being opened.

"You keep your clothes in my room?" Adryan had walked towards the shelf beside Jade's bed and taken out few clothes out of it so casually.

Adryan who was in the process of buttoning his jeans turns back towards Jade upon hearing her question. Jade's eyes immediately go towards the upper half of the body, which was still missing a shirt, showing off his impressive set of abs. Her green eyes move up towards his ocean blue eyes, which stare back at her with a knowing look, his lips twitching at the sides, causing her to realize that he had caught her staring. Jade's cheeks turn red, and she looks away embarrassed, but not before Adryan caught her blushing.

"Every single room in this house has at least a pair of my clothes on one of the shelves or in the closet" Adryan answers to Jade's question.

"Why?" Jade asks him curiously.

"I never knew where I would shift and wake up" Jade only turns more confused at the words. Werewolves always had the control over when and where they shifted so obviously Adryan's words confused her, but that was when the realization struck her, he wasn't a werewolf now, he was a...Lycan. Which led her to believe that he hadn't yet learned to control his Lycan side yet.

"Come on" Adryan suddenly speaks up causing Jade to break away from her trail of thoughts. Adryan's words pointed towards Adeena who hasn't turned back around, but she does once she hears his words.

Adryan was now dressed in a pair of black jeans that showed off his brawny legs, and a tight plain black t-shirt that fit snugly around his bicep and chest area.

Adryan's next actions make Jade even more shocked that she stands still like a statue when he moves towards her, and places a light feathery like a kiss on her cheeks, it felt so natural of him to do that and he hadn't even given it a second thought until he had left the house with Adeena by his side, who had oddly kept quiet and hadn't spoken up even once, which was quite unlike her.

Adeena's eyes had almost lit up like two fire embers when she had watched Adryan kiss, Jade, on the cheeks.

-

"Blaine" Adryan immediately says upon spotting the pack doctor in his white doctor's coat.

"Alpha" Blaine bows his head in respect, Adryan nodding his head back in acknowledgement.

"Adeena here," Adryan says while side glancing a still-quiet Adeena, "told me that you had something important to tell me about the rogues." Adryan's voice turned heard when he spits the word 'rogue' out with venom lacing his tone.

"Yes. I had found something crucial." Adeena's ears pique up at Blaine's words. He hadn't told her what it was about yet, she had just been asked to bring Adryan with her.

"What is it?" Adryan's asks curiously.

Blaine's eyes move towards Adeena for a second before moving back to look at Adryan in silence. Adryan had immediately understood Blaine's unspoken words. He wanted to share the information with Adryan and Adryan only, and no one else. This meant that whatever Blaine had found out, he wanted it to be a secret.

"Adeena, If you may.." Adryan says, Adeena instantly catches onto Adryan's words, she had seen the look Adryan and Blaine shared. They didn't want Adeena, or anyone else for that matter to know about whatever they were going to speak. Adeena leaves as both Adryan and Blaine remain quiet, watching her leave.

"Now" Adryan turns back around to face Blaine after he had watched Adeena leave. "What was the important matter?"

"You might want to come to see this" Blaine guides Adryan inside his office, where he lifts up some test samples on a transparent glass slide.

Adryan stares at the glass slides in confusion. "What are these?" he voices his confusion to Blaine.

"I decided to test the blood samples from some of the rogues since we all found their rabid nature a bit unusual," Blaine says.

"But these don't look like blood" Adryan points towards the test slide.

"It might not look like it, but it actually is. In fact, all of their blood turned into a purple shade after they were killed."

"Your point?" Adryan tilts his head to the side.

"What's the most commonly used poison to kill a werewolf?" Adryan stares at Blaine with scepticism.

"Wolfsbane..." Adryan trails off.

Blaine takes a container which seemed to look like it contained blood, next he picked up a container which contained a purple liquid, it was obviously wolfsbane. Blaine poured the little amount of wolfsbane poison into the container which contained blood. Adryan watched in astonishment as the red shade of blood immediately changed into a purple shade.

"They contained wolfsbane in their system?" Adryan asks incredulously. A small amount of wolfsbane wasn't going to kill an average werewolf, it would only kill one if taken in big amounts.

"You might be thinking how such a small amount of wolfsbane was capable of killing off an average wolf. You're right to think so, but there is something else I wanted to show you." Blaine says and pushes forward another transparent test slide, this one containing a blue liquid.

"What is this?" Adryan stares at the liquid in thought.

"This is the same thing as that" Blaine points towards the slide containing the blood mixed with wolfsbane poison, "the thing is the colour of their blood changed over time and you know it even surprised me. In fact, it took me some time to understand what was happening here."

"That is?" Adryan asks.

"I found traces of something else mixed along with the wolfsbane poison." Blaine's blue eyes look at Adryan seriously.

"I found traces of vampire venom in their blood stream" Blaine reveals with a grave tone.

Adryan immediately reels back in shock as he heard that word, 'Vampire' there it was, something he had hoped he would never have to face in his life. Vampires were the creatures of the night, just like the werewolves. In fact, it was said that both the species had vicious animosity towards each other, often causing clashes and war among each other. This was before all the vampires had started to go extinct or in hiding, he didn't know what exactly happened, but these were all the stories the ancestors had spoken about in the past.

"You don't think..it's..." Adryan trails off, not being able to finish his sentence.

"I think he is back." Blaine completes Adryan's words. "And he's already causing chaos."

(A/N) : he's coming to cause some more chaos in the future ;)

Don't be a silent reader, Comment and Vote ;)

-n

- - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 10.4K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
324K 8.7K 61
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
499K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...