BLUE (21+)

Bởi CRYSTALRJ

Laura Terrawater of Crystal Pearl, the first Alpha doctor in the entire werewolf race. She was not only the f... Xem Thêm

Copyright and Warning
CHAPTER 1 : To Crescent Moon
CHAPTER 2 : Scent and Sessions
CHAPTER 4: Alpha Indigo...
CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue
CHAPTER 6: First Kiss
CHAPTER 7: Fifteen years ago
CHAPTER 8: A New Beginning
CHAPTER 9: First Date
CHAPTER 10: You and Me
CHAPTER 11: Meeting the pack
CHAPTER 12: Moon Realm
CHAPTER 13: Laura's Family
CHAPTER 14 : A proud father
CHAPTER 15: Keeping a promise
CHAPTER 16: Knight in shining armor
CHAPTER 17: A Potential's scent
CHAPTER 18: Lick, kiss, suck...
CHAPTER 19: Video call
CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King
CHAPTER 21: The pack and secrets*
CHAPTER 22: Home tour
CHAPTER 23: Lily
CHAPTER 24: Raids 1
CHAPTER 25: Raids 2
CHAPTER 26: Friday night
CHAPTER 27: Five was it?
CHAPTER 28 : Fight
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38: Claire and Violet
CHAPTER 39: Love, Spare, Hunt

CHAPTER 3: Learning the Supernatural

24 5 11
Bởi CRYSTALRJ

Laura 

The night passed by with me tossing and turning in bed. I had shut all the doors and windows that were carrying the scent along with the damn breeze and into my nostrils. I was so enthralled by it that I even moaned into the pillow.

I needed serious help. 

I quickly got up and washed my face and looked at the mirror. I saw nothing but my wolf trying to take control. Damn her. My eyes were flicking between my wolf and me. I used all my strength and blocked her out at a far corner in my head. 

I woke up early as decided, because I needed to let her out for a while. She was super pissed at me but I had no other way. I made sure she wasn't going to create chaos while on a run. It was the least she could do. She agreed with me, whining all the time, making me sigh at her in pain. 

It did pain. 

It pained to know the person we were meant to be with, also which was still a mystery, wasn't here. Why the fuck was he not here? He was indirectly and unknowingly tormenting us. I couldn't feel less what my wolf was feeling. We felt rejected and left out and we knew it was wrong of us to feel like that. 

Only if the person was here.. Maybe we would have known. 

I waited for Villa inside the cabin and turned the TV on to the songs channel. Sometime later I heard footsteps and Villa's scent, coming towards the cabin. Switching off the TV quickly, I went outside. She smiled at me, waving and waved me out. I ran towards her in my shirt and shorts, "Good morning." I wished her. 

"Morning." She said with a smile. "Let's go." 

We ran some distance in our skin to the east of the pack. My wolf was ready to be out, to take in the surroundings that smelled of her, maybe-mate. The morning dew was falling off the leaves and had wet the ground. The earthy smell of it that was making us roll on it. To make sure the scent stuck us atleast for the rest of the days. 

"We should shift." Villa told me. I smelled the pack patrols nearby. They sure were going to keep an eye on me. I didn't blame them. This was their pack to protect.

She took us to an area where two huge tree trunks had branched out in such a way that it formed a small hiding place. Five people could surely fit in the space formed. 

We took our clothes off and shifted, jumping into the air. My wolf stretched out her limbs and shook her fur. I made sure I still had control over her moves. She wasn't going to slip from my hold so easily and go cause a rampage to find her so-called, maybe-mate. 

Mate, my ass

My wolf turned her head to look at Villa. Her wolf was a light brown coloured on the back and her underbelly was white. The underside of her snout had a white spot around the brown fur, making her look cuter. She bowed down to me out of respect.

My wolf, she liked this wolf. And it wasn't going to change my opinion too because Villa was smart and lovely. 

My wolf felt at ease with her. I had been to several packs but I hadn't felt like this before. My wolf quickly went next to her and licked her head. She looked back at us, tilting her head and raising her ears, exposing the white spot clearly. 

My wolf moved back and patted her forelegs on the ground, urging her for the run. Her wolf let out a bark, wagging her tail and sprinted ahead. I followed her, keeping in check with the pack patrols nearby. They were so ready. 

We passed through the forest, pushing our legs, leaving behind the flying gravels that were caused from the impact of our running. After a while her wolf ran beside me, rather than ahead of me. My wolf gave her a quick bark and ran alongside her. 

The scent was everywhere. Every nook and corner of this pack. Just why my thoughts were going back to the Alpha of this pack, was troubling me. I thought about asking Villa. My wolf and I liked the woman so far. She had been nothing but nice to us. Not once did I sense discomfort from her because of me. 

Finally, after a long thought I decided to ask her. My wolf was trying hard not to go against the rules and reason we were here. She wanted her kind to live in peace. She was just as ready as ever to end the ones who were trying to eliminate or even hurt her kind and even others for that matter. 

We made a stop near a slope. I felt her link trying to reach us. I quickly let her in and heard her voice, "We can wait here for a while. I have clothes here, if you want to shift." 

"Yeah. Let's wait." We shifted and quickly wore the boyfriend shirts she had hung over a tree branch. She made me sit at the edge of the slope that overlooked a small stream. 

I decided this was the best time to ask her about the scent. It was dominating my senses, making me moan and all. I needed to concentrate on the sessions rather than think about it. 

She sat beside me and looked at the scene. "Villa, can I ask you something?" She nodded, looking at me. "But can I trust you so you wouldn't tell anyone about it?" I asked. 

She smiled and sighed. "It depends on what you ask me. I can't just lie to my pack." 

"It concerns my mate." I told her. 

She bit her lip and said, "Go on." 

"Um- Do you guys have anyone in the pack who smells like a warm summer day. Something more earthy?" I asked her, causing her to snap her eyes at me. She knew the person. 

It had to be my mate. I knew I couldn't just say that without any confirmation. My wolf was all restless, pacing in my mind, listening to Villa intently.  

She sighed and shook her head, "I cannot tell you anything about it. I'm so sorry."

"I understand." I whispered and looked ahead, disappointed with her answer but at the same time I couldn't blame her. 

"But if you are mates then the goddess will move heaven and hell to make sure you two meet." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "I can see that your wolf is uneasy. On top of that you are an alpha, a strong one. I can understand you dear." She said, with a sorry look on her face. 

"I just- I don't know. It's too much." I told her, rubbing my face with my hands.

"It's going to be okay. And I wish I could give you some information but my first instincts are to protect my loved ones." She said softly. I nodded and gave her a small smile. We returned back to the cabin in our fur, carrying the clothes we had left at the hiding place. 

"Thank you so much." I told her. 

"It's no problem. Do you want me to get breakfast for you here?" She asked and I needed serious help because I was sure going to break down into tears. She was way too sweet to me. I held myself stronger, making sure I didn't make it obvious for her. 

"I'll be okay. I'll come by the pack house." I told her. She knew it was one of the ranked wolves in the pack. And she was taking extra care with me. 

The stupid maybe-Alpha mate was not leaving my thoughts. 

Why was I so adamant that he was the Alpha?! Urgghh!! 

I had breakfast with Lyla. She kept me busy with her questions, taking my mind off of the scent in the pack house for sometime. Villa had to rush home because her one year old boy had swallowed something while her mate was doing the laundry. 

She had put in-charge Jim, another warrior from the pack to handle it in her absence. I took Lyla's hand in mine and we walked to the hall with Jim walking ahead of us.

I heard the crowd chatting from a distance. There were two-three new scents which made me feel much more confident about this whole mission. Lyla ran to sit next to the learner-doctor in the pack. The pack went quiet as I took my stance for me to start the day. 

"Morning. It feels really good to see new faces today." I said, smiling at the new attendees. They greeted me. 

The run had calmed me and my wolf a little. It helped but the scent still wouldn't stop invading my senses. 

"For the new attendees, I'll just brush through the topics we covered in the last two sessions. We shared the knowledge that was hidden or which was forgotten over time in the first session called Share. In the second session we discussed ourselves, focusing on the question 'What made me want to become a doctor'?" They nodded.

Guess they had talked to the attendees before coming here.

"Today's session is about knowing other supernaturals in detail." I told them and they exchanged looks. "Why? Because we're all a part of it. We've learnt about humans. We've learnt about wolves and combining both to we've learnt werewolves. It's not like we do not learn about other supernaturals at all. We do. We hear, read and somewhere in the back of our minds we think, 'hmm..what if I was able to explore the world through my own eyes and see and experience what I am actually reading or hearing. We all do. We're doctors and we're keen on learning new things. Do we all agree?" I asked. 

They nodded, humming, "I've felt that, you know. I mean I know it has been a long time and I am much older now. But now that I see you so confident about the whole thought and learning about other supernaturals, it makes me want to learn more. Might as well come in handy one day." One of the attendees whose name I remembered was Katherine or Kateline, said. 

It was a good start. This was a stepping stone.

"I'm glad to hear that." I said, with a big and warm smile on my face. "Is there anyone else who would like to share their opinion on this?" I asked. 

To my surprise, Lyla got up saying, "I want to learn everything possible to become a great doctor one day. To help everyone without discriminating against anyone." 

Goddess! I was definitely going to adopt her. I had to talk to Villa because I was seriously considering it. 

I was awestruck and the crowd looked at her with adoration. "Sometimes young minds change your opinions over things for the better." Iqra said, chuckling. The pack agreed nodding. 

"So who is with me to learn all about them?" I asked, one final time. My smile grew as all hands were raised up along with whispers stating their own reason to learn about them. 

"We won't finish it all in a day. We'll atleast a over a week to cover them up. But we'll call it just one session. I promise it won't bore you because it's going to be really interesting." I told them. The projector was already switched on and connected to the laptop. I mouthed a quick thankyou to Jina who did it. 

"Let's move on to our first supernatural. We begin from the sea. The Mermaids."

I had the presentation ready for them. We mainly discussed the anatomy and the adaptational shifting. The pack seemed to get more desperate as we proceeded. Their questions and theories were beyond knowledge. 

It wasn't like this just with this pack. All the packs that Ravi and I had been through were good with the knowledge they had. Most of the points we mentioned were known to us. 

Their power of luminescence, peculiar ears and tails that looked splendid. Leaving nothing about those splendid features and characters we moved on to the next part that were their gills and lungs. Their functions of respiration, digestion, etc. And as much as they were beautiful they were not easy to be shifted into. We discussed their various shifting habits based on their habitats.  

I had decided to give them the information that was needed. I wasn't going to mention them about the hunters just yet. That was for the later sessions. It was a study about them from a doctor's point of view.

The clock ticked quickly and we had managed to wrap half of the topic before lunch. Everyone gathered around near the buffet, grabbing their own plate and enjoying a talk amongst themselves. Villa came in during lunch time, looking much more relaxed then the way I saw her in the morning when she ran to look for her child. 

"How's he?" I asked her. 

She shook her head, chuckling. "He swallowed a coin that fell from my mate's jeans." 

Oh goddess! 

"It'll come out." I told her, chuckling back. She nodded, still shaking her head. 

"Lyla." She called out. Lyla came running towards her with her plate. "You'll fall with that plate!" Villa shouted. 

Lyla came and stood beside her, smiling and exposing all her front teeth. 

"Oh hey Villa. I might seriously consider adopting her." I told her, causing Lyla to giggle. 

"If the person we think happens to be your mate then I would consider it." Villa linked me, blinking at me. I smiled, blushing slightly. 

I was blushing. Help!

Although I knew she wouldn't. Wolves were very protective of their children. They wouldn't even allow anyone to see them until they felt safe. The father would literally see any other male as a threat and would try and kill them. He wouldn't even allow his mate or child to leave his den until and unless they were ready to. 

We carried on with the session after lunch for another two hours. I didn't want to saturate their brains on the first species itself so we called the day. Doing the regular by filling the forms and taking their reviews I left for the cabin along with Villa. 

I decided to take a shower but I thought otherwise. I wanted the scent stuck on my skin. I wanted my mate to come back if he had left. I was even calling him my mate now. I was so freaked out. 

Linus called me in the evening. "Hey Lau."

"Hey. I miss you." I blurted out almost on the verge of tears. 

I needed help.

"You okay, Lau." He asked and I heard shuffling. "Laura, what's wrong?" Logan enquired. 

Both of them!

"Oh hey! Nothing wrong. I am just so sleepy." I said, with a fake yawn. 

"How is it there? Everything fine?" Linus questioned. 

It was so not fine.

"Everything's fine. You know what. This woman who is looking after my hospitality, she has an eleven year old girl named Lyla and she is so smart. Probably smarter than me. I mean, I even told her mother I wanted to adopt her!" I changed the topic, making sure I sounded normal. 

They chuckled. "Then what did she say?" Logan asked. 

Fuck! What was I supposed to say? That she told me if the person was my mate, she'd consider it. 

Of course not!

"What would she say? For real, Logan. Would you give away your child?" I retorted back. 

"Okay whatever. I only get to worry about one smart brain that I, very well saved." He said, causing Linus to chuckle and I knew he puffed his chest at it.

"Douche." I mumbled. "So, what you guys doing?" I asked. 

"Yeah that. We are making a prawn barbecue." Logan said, with a small laughter. 

"I swear I am going to kill you!" I belowed. Prawns were my favourite. I loved the raw smell of it and the cooked ones, even more tastier. Goddess, my mouth was watering already, my wolf salivating at even the thought of it. 

"That's what we actually called you for." Logan laughed. 

"When you come back, we're going to have a secret party to which shithead won't be invited, Lau." Linus told me. "Asshole!" He shouted, probably at Logan. 

"Okay bye! Call you later! This shithead needs a piece of his-" 

"What the hell is going on?" Linus was cut by mom.

"Mom!!!" I shouted. 

"Laura." Mom sounded more clearer this time. 

"They were trying to make me jealous." I complained. 

"It was Logan!" Linus countered. 

"Yeah. It was Logan's idea." I told her but the call got disconnected. I heard a utensil fall just before the call ended, knowing they were gathering their shit together. And how I knew it was Logan messing around. 

Alpha, my ass. He was, when needed but other times, he wouldn't sit without causing mischief or trouble around. When his Alpha mode was turned on, even dad had to think twice. And dad never took anyone's shit. Like ever. 

So yeah. Logan was just.... Logan. I just wished he found his mate soon. 

And I found my maybe-mate. 

             **********************

We feel bad for Laura?😌

Villa is so lovely. Don't you agree?

Oh Logan and Linus are crackheads😂🙌  Do we love them?

Let's see if Laura gets to adopt Layla👀......

Next chapter is gonna be lit🔥🔥

Enjoy!💜 Ily❤️

Make sure you vote, comment and share. It'll mean a lot✨

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
16.4K 513 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...