DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 38

81.4K 3.5K 2.7K
By -monawrites

Enzo

"Val please calm the fuck down." I yelled as she ran after me with the butcher knife.

"If I fucking catch you you're a dead man Enzo." She was raging. "You hear me. A dead man."

Yes, I'm here just running for my life.

The usual.

And where is my brother to help me when I need him the most. Gone all fucking night and not answering his damn phone.

Just like that Avatar dude.

And when Enzo needed him most......He vanished.

"Baby, drop the knife I'm sorry." I begged as she backed me into a corner.

"How could you. How could you do that to me Enzo." She cried as she inched closer to me.

"Valeria please I'm sorry." I pleaded for my life.

"No Enzo." She yelled. "I'm done with this shit."

I was completely defenseless. My gun was left upstairs and I was left at her mercy.

"Fucking die bitch." She spat as she stabbed me with the knife.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah." I screamed, falling to the ground as the blade penetrated me repeatedly.

"Die die die." She screamed and I felt my body go limp.

I was dying.

My eyes slowly closed and my head fell to the floor.

"Roleplaying again I see." Aldo chuckled as he barged in on our little show.

"Yeah." Val laughed before removing the prop knife.

"You're such a party crasher." I groaned as he sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

Val got up and went to sit beside him.

"What you watching." She asked before digging her hands into the bowl.

"Porn." Aldo shrugged and turned on the television.

He's so fucking lonely, maybe that's why he interrupted me and Val's foreplay.

"You need to get yourself a girl, cousin." I advised before grabbing Val and heading to finish our little game.

"I'm ambidextrous." He shouted as we made our way down the hall.

Whatever the fuck that means.

Just as we entered the room Val pushed me down on the bed.

I grinned at her when she straddled me and started grinding on my dick. I swear to God this girl drives me crazy.

"Let's do a Christmas roleplay." She suggested and I groaned when she increased her pace.

"I'm listening." I moaned when she kissed my neck.

"Yeaaaaaaah." She chuckled, tracing the tattoos on my arm. "You can be Santa Claus and I'll be the dirty little elf slut."

Fuck.

"But what Mrs. Claus gonna say?" I asked, getting into the roleplay.

"Oh Santa. Fuck Mrs Claus." She got up and fumbled with the waist of my slacks.

"Besides, she's baking cookies." She continued as she swiftly dragged them off and my hard dick sprung out.

"I just came to get the milk." Was all she said before latching her mouth unto my cock.

Milking me dry.

Kelsey

I woke up to an empty bed.

Where the fuck is that russian scum.

I did my morning routine and headed downstairs. It took me about fifteen minutes to find the kitchen because I was highly unfamiliar with the place.

I sighed as I walked in but my body froze when I noticed a delicate mansnack bent over retrieving something from the refrigerator.

His ass was fat.

Slap it.

No.

Slap it.

No.

Slap it.

I inched closer and slapped it.

"Nice ass stranger."

He jolted up and quickly spun around.

"What the fuck." He screamed like a bitch.

"Easy boy." I smiled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kelsey?" He asked as he placed the orange juice on the counter.

"Yes." I said, taking up the juice and gulping it all down. I was feeling antsy today.

"Do I know you?" I asked before jumping onto one of the stools.

"No. But I know you."

"How." My attention shifted to the bowl of cereal and back to him. As I reached for it he slapped my hands away.

Ow.

"I'm Alexei. Vladimir's half brother." He informed and my mouth fell agape.

"Oooohhhhhhh." I drew the word out as I analysed his face. They slightly resembled each other.

He was strikingly handsome too. Are all these men good looking.

High cheek bones, plump lips, dark brown eyes and some sexy ass tattoos. Even a few on his face.

Nice combo. His girl must be happy.

"A penny for your thoughts." He smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I'm gonna rob him.

"You have a hundred." I asked flatly, jumping from the stool and standing beside him.

"A hundred what?" He asked, seemingly confused.

"Dollars." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Sure." He answered before pulling out his wallet and opening it. He's loaded.

"Thank you." I said quickly grabbing every single dollar in the wallet.

"Why you little thief." He laughed which caused me to laugh too.

"Where's your brother?" I asked and he told me the fifth door down the hall.

"Thanks." I beamed before walking away.

"I'll be sure to report your sexual harassment to my brother." I heard him chuckle and I laughed.

When I got to the room Vladimir was supposedly in, I tried to push it open but it was locked.

"Vlad." I called but no one answered.

I called again and again.

"Vladimir." I yelled and started to bang on the door. "Fucking open up."

"I'm coming." I heard him squeal and then there was heavy shuffling.

"What the fuck are you doing in there." I was beginning to get suspicious. Why is he taking so long.

No one answered.

"Fuck no." I heard him whisper yell.

"Fuck no what?" I asked. Who the fuck was he talking to.

The door handle began to jiggle and I heard  him shuffling. It was as if he was fighting someone in there.

"Vlad." I called in annoyance.

"Just do it." Another voice whispered and my mouth fell to the floor when it opened.

You've got to be fucking with me right now.

"Luciano!" I yelled and he flinched before smirking at me.

What the fuck was he doing here.

He stood there sexily, his lower half wrapped in a towel. My eyes wandered over his muscular frame but I gasped when they made contact with Vlad.

He was hurrying to get ready as he hid behind Luciano. Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for him, he had a little trouble with his slacks.

Busted.

He made eye contact with me and his body froze.

"Fuck." He grumbled. "Flower, it's not what it looks like."

It's not.

How did this happen.

I stayed silent and my face went blank. Both their expressions morphed into a look of horror.

"Bella." Luciano tried to hold my hand but I slapped it away.

I feel so betrayed.

"How could you guys do this?" I sobbed and I heard Vlad mumble a 'fuck' under his breath.

"Baby." Luciano tried explaining but I stepped away from him. How could they do that to me. 

Aaaah! I'm just fucking with you.

A sly smirk crept unto my face as I stepped into the room and closed the door.

"Oh so y'all nasty nasty."

___________________

END OF CHAPTER 😉😌

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 😌😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 24.5K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
418K 4.6K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
63.7K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
296K 8.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...