DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 37

87.3K 3.5K 4.1K
By -monawrites

Vladimir

I sat in the car waiting for Luciano to arrive with my pretty baby.

I've been waiting for way longer that I should've and I feel like he deliberately planned it.

While I was texting my half brother Alexei about Kelsey a sleek black jeep pulled up and the fucker stepped out.

Joining him outside I smiled and waved when Kelsey lowered the window and call out after me.

"Here's her luggage." Luciano grumbled before passing me a little bag.

"Why is it so light." I asked suspiciously.

I know for sure he isn't upset about me taking Kelsey.

"I expect her back by tomorrow." He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

What.

"You have to be fucking kidding me you prick. That's not how joint custody works. " I yelled at him and he smirked.

"Yes it is. You take her for today and I have her for the rest of the month." He reasoned.

"That makes no fucking sense you bedbug." I cursed at the fucker who just stood there smiling. "I'm going to keep her for the same time you did. The week while you were staying in Russia will be allocated."

He frowned at me and sucked his teeth.

"Whatever." I heard him mumble. "I wanna see her while she's there though."

"I don't think that'd be a good idea." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Why not?"

"Well it's taking my men time to warm up to our little agreement." I explained, looking back at Kelsey as she pulled the car door and ran up to me like a child who hasn't seen their parents in a long time.

"Well sneak me in then princess." Luciano scoffed as I embraced my flower in a hug.

"Hello pretty lady." I cooed but stiffened when she deeply inhaled me shirt.

She's wierd sometimes.

"I missed you." She jumped and pecked my lips causing a bright smile to form on my face.

"So you don't miss me too." Luciano interrupted our moment with his fake sobbing.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled Kelsey into another hug and kissed her forehead.

"Luci goosey." Kelsey purred. "We just got out of the car together."

Luciano pouted and she went over to kiss him.

Fucking softy.

He kept his lips on hers longer than he should've and I watched as his hands slowly went down and squeezed her ass cheeks.

I looked up at their faces again and saw that he was kissing her neck while staring right at me.

I smirked and he winked at me right before giving her space to breathe.

"Don't fuck her too much." He warned while I helped Kelsey into the car.

"I'll do it as many times as I please." My eyes narrowed at him and he frowned. "I didn't tell you what to do while you had her."

He raised his hands in surrender before bringing his lips to my ear and whispered. "Remember to sneak me in tomorrow."

I groaned before pushing him away and he chuckled.

"See you soon bella." He waved at Kelsey and she waved back.

"And see you tomorrow Vladimir." He smirked before walking back to his car.

I watched his back as he retreated and my eyes slowly traveled to his ass as he entered the car.

What the fuck.

"Remember Vlad." He said through the window that Kelsey had lowered. "Tomorrow."

I sucked my teeth and as the car drove away he pushed out his middle finger at me.

Fucking childish.

Swiftly entering the car I told the driver to drive before looking over at Kelsey.

She frightened the hell out of me when I saw her just sitting up and staring with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Hello." She beamed before quickly climbing on my lap and straddling me.

I chuckled and kissed her neck. I fucking missed her.

"Hello." She beamed again like a broken record as she started to pull the buttons on my shirt.

"You're horny. Da?" I whispered as she started grinding on my dick.

She shook her head and I grinned.

"Hump me." I whispered in her ear and she moaned as she picked up her pace.

I groaned at the feeling of her clothed pussy rubbing against my cock and it grew hard instantly for her.

Lifting her little pink dress so I could grab her ass cheeks, I helped rocking her backwards and forwards as she whimpered in pleasure.

Slamming my lips unto hers, she sped up her pace. Gyrating like a mad woman. I could tell that she was close so I began to thrust upwards and in no time she fell apart in my arms.

"I missed you so fucking much." She whispered breathlessly before shoving her face in the crook of my neck.

~

"Oh fuck yes." Kelsey moaned loudly as I slammed into her from the back.

"That right baby." I praised as she clenched around my cock. "You're so fucking tight."

Her tight wet pussy had me cumming about the fourth time tonight and I can't count how many orgasms she's had.

There were alot.

Her hands clenched around the sheets and she shoved it into her mouth, trying to stifle the moans that I so desperately needed to hear.

I grabbed her throat, pulling her head to my chest and increased my speed. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably and I smirked knowing that I was the one doing it to her.

"I'm going to cum." She managed to breathe out and I felt her walls grab my dick in a killer grip. "Fuuuck, I'm cumming."

"That's right flower. Cum for daddy." I whispered harshly, still pounding the life out of her pussy as she shattered in my arms.

"Fuck." I moaned, feeling my own body rising to it's peak so I held her steady as my strokes got sloppier.

In a matter of seconds I was decorating her walls with my cum. I slapped her ass one more time before pulling out.

She fell unto the bed with her legs slightly opened and I watched mesmerized as my cum drained from her pussy.

I went to the bathroom for a washrag and cleaned her up. After I was finished I went to use the toilet but when I came out she was already asleep.

She must be drained.

I joined her in bed and when I was about to close my eyes, the phone vibrated on the night stand.

Reaching for it, I groaned in frustration at the name that was on the screen.

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- Can you talk 😑

To: Italian PizzaFucker
- About?? 😶

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- You know what...

To: Italian PizzaFucker
- Nothing to talk about here.
It was a one time thing.

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- What!?

To: Italian PizzaFucker
-You heard me 😶😶

From: Italian PizzaFucker
- Let's see if you can say the same thing to my face.
I'm coming over. 👿

I sucked my teeth and placed the phone back.

Prick.

_________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕😌

HOPE YOU ENJOYED 💗

PLEASE 🙏🏽 🙂

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.9K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
185K 7K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
13.9K 387 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
4.4M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...