Random One-Shots

By fordkate

The most random one-shots on literally anyone, enjoy ladies and gentle ladies!🤘🏻🤠 This is also a gxg book... More

A/N!
First Kiss
Date Day!
Getting to know each other
Nightmare
On The Run
Jealousy and Emotions
Suspended
Study Session
Late Night Drive
Meeting In A Library
Jealousy and Emotions 2
Teenage Dream
At The Cliff
Challenge Accepted
At The Cliff 2
Friends With Benefits
Meeting In A Library 2
Stressed Out
Mixed Feelings
Classroom
Maths Teacher
Interview
Maths Teacher 2
Sleeping Over
Leaving
A/N
Surprise...?
Babysitting
Emotional Rollarcoster
Lesson On Love
Interrupted
On Set
Craved Affection
On Set 2
And it was always you...
Leaving, Reunited 1
Leaving, Reunited 2
Shower together...?
Ideas
A/n
Post-apocalyptic
Surprise Visit
Post-apocalyptic 2
Needed Time
In trouble
Skip Class...?
Sneaking around
Sneaking around 2
Shooter
Quality Time
Unexpected
Secret safe with me
Hide and Seek
Movie Date
Tired out
Family Reunion + the aftermath
Unknown Lover
What it's like having Y/n in your class
Secrets let out
Awkward Interview
What it's like having Y/n as a neighbour
🎤Only you my girl🎤
Hang out session
"...it didn't work."
Something Dangerous
Class Debate
Dressed to Impress
Times Ticking + Aftermath
Guilty Pleasure
Guilty Pleasure 2
Guilty Pleasure 3
Jealousy
Surprise Visit + Aftermath
"...accidents happen."
⚠️Important A/N⚠️
Cheering up
Late Nate Rendezvous
What it's like to interview Y/n
Practicing Lines
What it's like being in school with Y/n 2
"and I want this back."
"No... I don't wanna go."
"I just hope your okay."
"...and I want this back." 2
"I'm not sentimental"
"Cigarettes, Daydreams, 17"
"See? I'm not so bad!"
Unwelcomed surprise
Drunk Sam
"I'm a failure."
Individual Challenge
What it's like hanging out/dating Y/n
Dark and Twisty "Sisters"
"the girl from the woods"
"It's easy!" "For you!"
"I need you..."
"Well... you coming Fraser?"
"Will you just do it for me, Samantha Fraser?"
"Will you just do it for me, Samantha Fraser?" 2
Baby Fever + Possible Pregnancy...?
"I want you for just... you."
"Tell me to stop and I shall."
Dark and Twisty "Sisters" 2
Sick
"Scary" Surprise
She catches you singing
"Singer girl?"
Ideas
"I hate you! So much!"
"I hate you! So much!" 2
New girl's surprise
New girl surprise 2
IMPORTANT A/N
"Tonight is... for us!" 3
Argument
⚠️A New Poet?⚠️
Football Fight + IMPORTANT A/N
"pleasure."
Accidental
Prank with James Corden
Death
Update
Helping Hand
"I'm staying... with you."
"I love you! Sorry! I'll come back! Bye!"
You feel sick
"An Anti-Social Pessimist being friendly?" + ⚠️Important A/N⚠️

Skateboarding Accident

864 13 6
By fordkate

A/N: Olivia x Reader. HERE. WE. GO! Also I think I might've seen something like this, not the exact same but like the brief idea of a skateboarding accident, so, uhm... shout-out to whoever did it, not taking credit for the brief idea. Uhm... yeah! Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was slightly new to skateboarding, she had only been skateboarding for about 3 months yet she was a quick learner so she easily picked up on it, easily picked up on an ollie as well as a kickflip. She was in the process of learning how to go down into a bowl and skate around as she wasn't nervous but the thought of her falling always lingered in her mind yet she would always persevere. It was something that people admired about Y/n L/n. How she could face something head on not thinking about the worry or the aftermath later, well so people thought.

As she went to go she took a deep breath,

"You got this!" Fred cheered out,

"Yeah, go Y/n." Julia grinned out applauding her as it was super late at night and it was simply just Y/n and her friends; Fred Hechinger; Julia Rehwald, (A/N: Rest are OC characters) Dylan March and Hunter Cook.

"Yeah!" Hunter cheered out, his voice slightly breaking a little causing the group to laugh; Y/n snickered at this and then simply went for it ignoring everyone. The group didn't know she was going to go so it surprised them and a few 'Oh shit!' were let out, she managed to make it down successfully but when she went back up and turned 180 to land, something happened where she landed on her arm and heard a snap, she groaned as her body bashed against the ground and slid down further into the bowl. Her t-shirt slid up while she was tumbling and it created a huge scab and bruise around her right side from just underneath her boob to just above the hem of her jeans.

"SHIT!" Hunter and Dylan exclaimed as the two shot up and slid down the bowl and ran toward Y/n as Fred followed after and helped Julia into the bowl as she was a little scared to go down as well. They all rush over seeing Y/n on her side, knocked out, and her left arm looking... well... not like an arm should look like. They moved her to lying on her back and there was a bruise forming around her eye.

"What the fuck did we just do?" Fred exclaimed,

"Olivia's going to kill us!" Hunter exclaimed. The three all staring Y/n's passed out body down,

"Shit! That looks really bad! Olivia's going to murder us!" Dylan sighed out as his hands went into his hair stressed out as in his own words that he would always say: 'I'm too pretty to die'

"Ignore that! Come on, we have to help her to the car and take her to the hospital!" Julia shouted at the boys as she went to lift her up but since she didn't have much strength in her arms, they seemingly gave it almost making her fall but Fred and Dylan helped her gain her balance and not fall then start to help her out. They all take her and help her inside the car, Dylan and Hunter immediately moving on either side of her to make sure that her passed out and limp body didn't fall; Hunter went more careful as he was on the left side and didn't want to hurt her arm anymore than it looked. Fred got in the passenger's side and Julia was driving to the hospital.

"Who's calling her?" 

"NOT ME!" All of them shouted at once, "NOSE GOES!" They all say at the same time putting their index finger on their nose. As much as they wanted to help Y/n, sometimes they hate how close they are as none of them are scared to admit when they messed up or put Y/n in a bad situation to Olivia. 

Like three weeks ago:

*Flashback to 3 weeks ago*

Hunter and Dylan walked into Olivia and Y/n's house with Y/n's arm around each one of them as she was blacked out from being too drunk, even though Olivia wanted her home by midnight and not drunk to which was her only two rules yet the two boys managed to have a drink and that seemed to convince Y/n who just took shot-after-shot, drink-after-drink. 

Olivia walked into the main area/living room as the boys quietly shut the door and turned around forzen.

"U-Uhm... s-she's really tired! She's not... p-passed out..." Hunter let out as Olivia stared the two boys down angrilly.

"I asked for two things and you couldn't even do that?" Olivia exposed as she sounded very disappointed in Hunter and Dylan.

"W-We're sorry..." Dylan sighed out looking down at the floor. "We literally had one drink and that seemed to convince her to drink." He explained.

"I'll deal with her in the morning, set her down on the couch. I'll get the water and painkillers." Olivia sighed out as it was almost 4am and she hadn't slept yet as she was waiting for Y/n to come home. "Thanks for bringing her home..." She mumbled to the two when she came back after getting the water and pain killers for when she woke up. 

"We're really sorry. We won't do it again-"

"Yeah! We just got distracted." Hunter backed up Dylan's point, the two boys nodding their head. Olivia sighed.

"It's fine. You two are lucky I'm exhausted from filming otherwise you two would be dead." She chuckled out which scared Hunter and Dylan, the two boys side-glancing each other with panic in their eyes. "Anyway, go home. I'm sure your girlfriends are just as worried." Olivia explained to the two, the two boys looked at each other, widened eyes and rushed out the door to the car to drive home. Olivia laughed and shut the door behind them locking it.

*End of flashback*

Or! Like 2 weeks ago:

*Flashback to 2 weeks ago*

Y/n walked in her house quietly with Julia but since it was so dark, Olivia couldn't see that it was her.

"You're seriously cheating on me with another girl?!" Olivia shouted at her, the two turned to Olivia.

"WHAT?!" Both Julia and Y/n shout back in return, Y/n turned the light on.

"Olivia? What're you doing up? I thought you were asleep!" Y/n protested.

"Julia?" Olivia asked confused.

"Yeah! I needed help on a surprise for you and she offered to help me adn the guy that I needed to see told me to go late and Julia said that she would pay for a little bit of it so, I then went to the bank and got money out and paid her back!"  Y/n defended which made Olivia go silent, Julia looked between the two staying quiet and after a few glances between the two; she noticed that Olivia was staring her down for confirmation.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, she's not lying." Julia agreed. Olivia sighed.

"Still weird how you leave in the middle of the night for it." Olivia mumbled rushing up to their room slamming the door behind her. Y/n sighed.

"I love her but honestly... there is just-"

"Finish that sentence! I dare you!" Olivia laughed out, Y/n rushed after her making Olivia run away letting out a small squeal. Julia simply laughed at how much alike they were and even though they had small disagreements; they always worked around it and she was glad that her best friend was truly happy.

*End of flashback*

Y/n started to wake up halfway through the drive as the group had simply decided that they weren't going to tell Olivia and sneak her back in the house. They head to the hospital and Hunter checked the time seeing that it was 9pm.

"We have three hours, three hours folks." Hunter announced as he paced back and forth while Y/n was holding her forearm and Fred and Dylan were carrying her to sit her down in the waiting room while they signed her head. She rested her head against the wall forcing her eyes shut as she was in massive pain.

"How're you feeling?" Julia asked worriedly,

"I-I don't know... sore..." She mumbled in pain as she let out a huge sigh. Julia started to stroke her head trying to comfort her as she tucked her head into Y/n's neck.

"You took it like a champ." She whispered trying to cheer Y/n up which didn't work as she still felt in a lot of pain and wasn't looking forward to Olivia shouting at everyone as it wasn't their fault. 

*Six hours later*

It took the hospital 2 hours to even see them then the doctor kept leaving for a while and coming back, then finally, she got told after taking a scan and doing a check-up that her forearm was broken and she needed a cast which got put on, she got the cast colour as green but the doctor gave her multiple different arm wraps. She got told that she had to put cream that she got given by the doctor to put on the bruise and he gave her another cream for the huge scab on her side. Dylan and Hunter carried Y/n to the car,

"G-Guys... it's my arm, not my legs." Y/n scoffed out but started coughing then taking a sharp inhale as when she scoffed it had a sharp pain in her side and then when she started to cough, it was as if her ribs were rubbing against one another tightening, not letting her take inhales.

"Woah, what is it? What is it? What's hurting?" Julia asked.

"Ribs..." She breathed out as she got placed down in the passenger's side, her seat got moved back a little which she appreciated and Julia put her seatbelt on for her before she closed it and got in the driver's side as the boys got in the back. "Who told Olivia?" Y/n asked as she looked at Julia, them all freezing in position and all colour and emotion drained from Y/n's face, she felt really sick yet held it back and managed to swallow it down. She groaned in pain, "We're so dead..." She mumbled. Everyone humming in agreement.

After the 50 minute drive, they arrive at Y/n and Olivia's house and the boys help her out and she immediately throws up falling to her knees, her body to limp and weak to hold herself up. She groaned and laid down next to her puke, tears flooding her face and her crying as she just wanted to lie in bed and cuddle with Olivia yet simply couldn't get there as it was at every movement a small stabbing pain attacked her body. 

"I'll go get her." Hunter exclaimed as he took the keys out of Y/n's pocket and rushed toward the door, he unlocked it and rushed over to see Olivia on the couch staring him down,

"Where is-?"

"She's outside! She just threw up and please don't get mad at us when you see her!" Hunter explained all in one before running back out. That worried Olivia so she shot up and rushed after Hunter, seeing Y/n lying on the ground, t-shirt half up her body and everyone surrounding her trying to offer her a hand but her denying it and pushing it away and shrieked in pain as she turned on her right arm to face the car as she practically rolled up in a ball. Olivia looked at everyone.

"What the hell happened?!" She shouted as she moved in front of Y/n and kneeled down, 

"Olivia..." She mumbled and Olivia pulled her closer but she squirmed away as it was hurting her, it was until then when Olivia noticed her arm in a cast and a sling, a huge scab on her rib and a bruise around her eye. 

"Love, what happened?" She asked worriedly as she tried to help her up and saw the puke, she wanted to be sick herself as seeing someone sick made her sick but right now she had to take care of her girlfriend.

"Dude, we've tried to carry her, her body is gone bro." Fred exclaimed. "It's literally like she has no bones." He continued as he looked around panicked. 

"Calm down, Freddy." Julia nudged him a little trying to stop him from over-worrying as it wasn't too major. Olivia managed to get her to her knees but at that point that's when Y/n gave up.

"Come on, your almost too your feet."

"N-No... I don't wanna get up..." She mumbled.

"Y/n, you have too. I promise, we'll take you to our room and when everyone's gone after they explain what happened." She said glaring everyone done, "We can cuddle and do whatever you want, just put your foot up..." She encouraged in a softer tone, Y/n tried and tried to pull herself up but she stumbled off to the side and everyone surrounded her and stopped her from falling, Hunter and Dylan picked her up but her legs and Fred held her back and directed her up to her to the couch. Julia cleaned up the puke out front w hich Olivia was thankful for. 

Once Y/n was laid down on the couch, she felt quite comfortable and immediately fell asleep. Everyone headed into the living room sitting on the couch while Olivia crossed her arms, standing up.

"Now care to explain why my beautiful and amazing girlfriend has a cast on her arm and is 3 hours home late?" Olivia asked, her eyes searching between the three boys and Julia, Y/n woke up instantly and sighed.

"W-Well... she had a small fall-"

"A small fall?" Olivia cut off Fred's word with shock.

"I-I know, it looks bad and it seems bad! But she took it like a champ. So, when we went down and she was passed out-"

"Passed out?!" Olivia screamed back. Y/n took a sharp inhale,

"U-Ugh... why are we shouting?" Y/n complained.

"I'm sorry, try get some sleep." Olivia apologised. Y/n shook her head.

"It wasn't their fault, I just went while we were still laughing and then I failed at the turning part after managing to go down the bowl and up again, I just needed to turn 180 and land, failed. Then knocked out. Woke up to them taking me to the hospital. The doctors kept popping in and out, I got a scan, we waited an hour maybe two, and then I got a cast on and then we headed home. That's all that happened." Y/n hummed out slowly falling asleep.

Olivia understood the situation and let everyone go home, she laid next to Y/n and cuddled carefully into her. 

"I'm sorry, love." Olivia whispered in her ear, "You're gonna be okay now." She continued. Y/n nodded her head and tucked it into Olivia's neck.

"I love you." She mumbled, a small smile on her face. Olivia blushed at this as she couldn't help but wonder if Y/n was just being delusional. "And I'm not just being delusional before you say or think that." She continued letting out a small laugh which Olivia further blushed at.

In that moment, she truly knew what love felt like and wanted to give nothing less back, she finally understood that she was in love. She finally understood that she was head over heels for someone.

And someone loved her.

And someone was just as crazy about her as she was.

"And I love you." Olivia whispered placing a kiss on her forehead. It being their first time saying that. Y/n smiled and struggled yet managed to make her way on top of her before placing loads of kisses all over her face.

"You. Adorable. Human. Being." Y/n kissed random places all around her face in between her words which made Olivia want to stay in this moment forever. "Goodnight..." She hummed out before tucking her head in Olivia's neck and falling asleep, Olivia helped her take her sling off and set it on the table before she fell asleep herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Next chapter's gonna be a cute one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 69
Just random one shots I come up with
51.6K 1.5K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
139K 3.5K 144
This is Sam and Deena from the Fear Street movies. It's set in Shadyside, Ohio, and it's their senior year together. They have a friend group with K...
30.4K 337 21
Oneshots with my favorite Women???? {This was a "random one-shot" book once but I don't wanna take out like the Maneskin or Damiano David&Giorgia Sol...