Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 24

494 34 11
By Miikayuu

Letting go of the hug, San took his hand instead to bring him toward the fox’s room, until a servant crossed their path.  

Bowing down his head in front of the wolf, the servant didn’t know what to. he hated when the master was staring that deeply at him like this.

-Tell to my father I will see him tomorrow morning. »  

-San, if I was you, I wouldn’t do that. You want more problem? Father is already upset at you, don't make it worst.  You, you can leave. 》

Looking to the side when the servant walked away as fast as he could, san looked back at jongho. His arms were crossed on his chest with a serious expression stamped on his face. He was standing in a doorframe close by.

-I wish to know how it feels like when you're not a disappointment to our family like me. Even if I go there tonight and talk with father, that won’t change a single thing. So, I will go to yeosang room instead father won't go there knowing him. »  

Jongho sighed, why his older was always this stubborn? He just wanted to help him to bring him back to the right path in life.  But not matter what he could said, his brother wouldn’t change a single thing.  

-San!  that’s maybe not as worst as you think. Just go see him and everything is going to be just fine! »  

Gritting his teeth, san didn't leave the others eyes. while yeosang didn't said anything. He didn't like to be between a brothers fight. Even more when he felt like he was a bit responsible of it.  

-bullshit. You said that because you are on the good side of father! Keep those beautiful words to yourself, do you remember the last time you said something like that to me? It was before our mother death. Guess what? It didn't do shit. »  San then walked away toward his room, holding yeosang hand tighter.  At the point the fox was almost scared if he would break it in half.  

-San... I was just trying to help you. »  

- like I said, beautiful words can't change the world jongho.  But if you really want to help me, start to stop licking our father ass. »  

Now angry at his turn jongho, just left his brother walk away, if he didn't want to help himself first, he couldn’t do it for him.

-----------------

Now in yeosang room, San let go Yeosang hand to lay down on his bed. He sighed while closing his eyes, he knew his father would try to break them apart in the future.  

And he didn’t want to let that happen.  

Looking down at his master, yeosang sat beside him.  He was happy. he finally showed him some interest, but now he was a bit worried about him. he should have took some advice from his brother. If he wanted to be the next minister too.  

-  master..I.. I was wondering... A noble like you shouldn’t be worried for a low life like me... you will be the next minister of the defense. you have the possibly to work at the palace. You can't do that-》

-Yeosang, I won't repeat myself one more time. You will never be taken away from me, I don't care if you like it or not. So, don't you dare say that again or I will punish you. And i never said i wanted to succeed to my father. Nobody never asked me what i wanted excepted my mother when i was young.  I never asked to have the tittle of my father. Its only because I'm his first son. this role suit more to jongho, he was born to be one. Not me, do you really thing a noble who act like me will be a good minister? Me I don't think so. »  

Taking a deep breath, San sat up a bit to be in front of yeosang to look at him. he then thought about a lot of things that happened in his life before.

-And.. i saw way too often what is does to people When they live in the palace.  Even the most important people who live there can disappear one day or another like they never existed in the first place. 》

He mostly thought about the first heir prince, Kim Yujin, Who was presumed death.  

But What did they really do to him?  

He wasn't the ideal type of prince, he wanted to be free and live outside the wall of the palace. And Hongjoong, was their idea type of heir prince, he was smart and kind. He was literally born to be the perfect leader.  

And when you were different in this world, they would do everything to change that... and if it didn’t work, then they would throw the person away. San couldn’t say all of this loud, since he could die just by thinking about it.  

-And not only that, but the palace can change a person completely. I'm not interested to be used by someone.   And I don't want anyone to try to lick my ass to gain any favor. I rather eat yours. 》

-D..Don't said that! » Blushing, yeosang giggled while covering his face with his hands, how he could say a thing like that this easily?  

But, he didn't even know the life in the palace could be like that. its wasn't easy for everyone to life in the world.  

-yeosang, look at me. »  

Taking away his hands slowly Yeosang looked up at him, his master was smiling. Once again, he could see his dimples. He missed that a lot. Then San poked his forehead with one of his fingers. curious, yeosang touched his forehead then he looked at his finger it was ...red? like it has been stamped in something.

-The red color fit on you. »  Sliding down his finger, San touched yeosang lips with the tip of his finger making his lips turn red too.  Blushing yeosang and then looked down.

- don't act all shy now, we both know you are far away to be innocent like you used to be since you got here. 》

-i..i just.. »  

Breaking the distance between them San bent down a bit to kiss him softly.  

-you don't need to say anything. this mark on your forehead already said enough.  Don’t you think? 》

-M.. master..i ..you know w-what this mark means... r-right?… »  

Smiling again, San kissed him, but this time San slid his tongue inside of his mouth wanting nothing more than the other’s playing with his. And this is was yeosang did. he kissed him back without thinking about something else. He wanted to touch of his master, he wanted everything he had to offer to him.  

-I know what it means, there’s only one bride mark yeosang.  Your mine only. Take this like another contract between us, but this time the contract can't be write on a paper, its only between to two of us only.  You belong to nobody else than me. And No matter what my father going to do or say, you're not leaving me. Oh, also since Your species is almost extinct, we should get to work. 》

-W..wait..w..what? »  

Smirking, San pushed yeosang down on the bed and he placed himself between his legs.

-I shall continue what I was doing to you. »

Sliding down yeosang pants, San throw them away in the room. smirking he put three of his fingers in front of yeosang mouth.  

Guessing what he should do,  yeosang opened his mouth and he started to give them some kitten lick before to suck on them the best he could do. Once they were wet enough, san put out his fingers to finally spread his cheeks and push two fingers directly in. at first, he moved them slow until he added a third one and the pace wasn't the same anymore. It was now fast and rough enough to make yeosang see star.

-yeosang !! You horny bitch, that’s true you are pregnant ?! »  Yelled Wooyoung outside of the room.  

-Wooyoung, you don't need to yell at him like that. 》 responded this time Yunho who heard the news of yeosang pregnancy at the same time of Wooyoung, in a domain like this one its wasn't long before the rumor was all being spread.

-m..master..! we..should stop..》  Whispered Yeosang cheeks redder than ever.  

-that’s not my problem, it's been already too long since I fucked you.  Stay silence and hope they will leave soon. “

-Wa..wait..agh!! »  

Taking his finger off, San take off his pants to Lined himself up and pushed in, growling at his tightness. he missed it a lot. he started trusting without really let time to Yeosang to adjust.  

-Yeosang..I'm not angry, ok? Can you open the door, we need to talk about it.. »  

San smirked and bent down his head on the crook of yeosang neck, making the fox shivering at the feeling. Then he licked it softly with the tips of his tongue, moaning lightly at the feeling, Yeosang almost forgot his friend were outside worried about him.

-what are you waiting for? Speak. They want an answer, yeosang. 》  Responded San, while he suddenly stopped his slow pace to finally give sharp trusts, hitting his prostate each time he trusted back in.  

-..i i’m…busy..ri-ght now.. » how hard it was to try to talk normally and hold up his moans when his master was abusing his prostate all over again?  

Holding now san shoulders, Yeosang clenched around him tightly, making San let out a growl.  

-Do you smell that? Yeosang are you touching yourself in a moment like th-outch! Yunho!》

-He’s not. We Just need to let him alone we will come back later. 》

It was the first time Yeosang feel this relief, Yunho was his savoir. He didn't want them to heard or even see what he was doing. San smirked when he saw the relaxed impression on Yeosang face, he then suddently trusted deeper and rougher only to make him trembles and jowl forward. Bitting his lips, Yeosang failed miserably to hold back a loud moan, he didn't want to be heard yet. his grip on his master shoulders tighter once he felt like coming.  

-Yeosang, you better to not touch yourself on my bed ! »  

-Wooyoung, we are leaving! 》  with that Yunho took Wooyoung by his ears to bring him somewhere else. If they only knew he wasn't just touching himself…  

Once they were finally really gone ,yeosang clenched once more time around San dick before to cum all over his stomach and San was already over his edge at his turn. with a few more trust, he pulled out to cum on yeosang belly.  

Catching their breath, Yeosang looked at his master who was laying down beside him.  

-even if we were distributed, that’s doesn't change what I was saying.  You are forever mine yeosang. 》

A/N: hello! Im sorry if this smut seemed a bit messy i still hope you enjoy this story! And it's was also the last smut !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.1K 42
Park Seonghwa; 21, Self-proclaimed scientist, Serial killer, unpredictable. Seonghwa always wanted his own dog hybrid. But, reality speaking it was i...
18K 789 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
4.8K 263 5
[complete] "San was still laying on the makeshift bedroll they had created for the night, naked body just half covered with a thin dirty blanket. For...
156K 7.3K 38
"𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲..?" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. "𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆?" 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲�...