Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XIX

2.4K 107 3
By jjs797

not edited

-

Klaus

My eyes widened in surprise the second Jade crawled onto my lap, as she wrapped her fingers around my arm, pulling her body closer to mine. She then grabbed a hold of the back of my neck, pulling my face to hers.

A spark was lit the moment her lips made contact with mine. I didn't hesitate, I kissed her back with as much passion and lust as she did me, our lips moving in synch as I lifted her up by the back of her thighs.

I carried us up the steps into the master bedroom, setting her down gently on the bed. I deepened the kiss, pressing down hard on top of her. Jade groaned in response, reaching her hands down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up, exposing my chest and stomach.

I ripped Jade's jacket off, our lips only parting for a split second. I pressed harder onto her body as she wrapped her legs above my hips, inching her shirt up slowly. Jade ran her nails down my back, causing me to thrust my hips forward, receiving a moan from her.

I removed my lips from hers, kissing down to her jaw. Jade fisted her fingers through my hair as I continued kissing down to her neck, the intense smell of her blood drawing me in.

I buried my neck in the crook of her neck, taking her skin in between my teeth and sucking hard on the flesh.

The smell of her blood begun to overwhelm my senses as I struggled the urge to not sink my teeth into her flesh.

The second Jade put her hand on the bulge in my pants, I reacted by breaking the skin on her neck, her warm blood trickling into my mouth.

I threw myself off of Jade before I could get any more of her blood in my mouth. I was up against the wall, breathing hard, trying to stay as far away from Jade as possible. I felt Jade's blood trickle down my lip, but I refused to lick it off, as much as I wanted to.

She sat up, a look of confusion on her face as she looked at me. And then she saw blood on my lips, tilting her head to the side, her eyes widening at the realization.

I watched her put her hand to her neck, gasping as she felt her blood trickling down. Jade pulled her fingers away, looking at her own blood on her fingers.

And then she turned to me, her eyes neither filled with anger or fear. She slowly crawled out of the bed, never wavering her intense gaze from mine. Jade took one step towards me, causing me to wince, as I felt my fangs pertrude without my consent, my eyes shifting at the effect of her blood on my lips and the overwhelming smell of her blood.

Jade saw my struggle, noticing the change of my face, but she continued towards me slowly.

"Stop." I spoke harshly, my voice near a growl when she was a few feet from me.

"Klaus-

-don't." I growled, my voice deeper and darker, as I clamped my eyes shut, turning my head to the side in attempt to block out Jade's scent. I needed to get out of here; she was too suffocating.

"Klaus, I'm fine."

I ignored her.

"I'm sorry, this was all my fault, I shouldn't have-

-Alycia!" I shouted, listening to Jade's heart race a bit faster as this was the first time she truly fully heard me scream. Steps were heard running up the stairs a few seconds later, as I still kept my eyes shut, feeling Jade's intense gaze on me still. I continued to fight the urge to lick off Jade's blood on my lips as Alycia flung the door open.

I opened my eyes, Alycia's widening in response as she saw my fangs and Jade's blood on my lips, along with my flaming golden eyes. I stared at her, hard, for a few seconds, sending her an intense message with my eyes. Alycia nodded her head as she understood me, averting her attention to Jade, who's expression was now upset.

"Come with me, Jade. I'll get you cleaned up." Alycia urged, as I watched her take Jade's arm.

"Klaus. This is not your fault." Jade snapped. But I continued to ignore her, looking at the wall behind her head.

"I am fine. It doesn't even hurt." Jade continued.

"Jade, dear. Please." Alycia urged, trying to drag Jade away.

"No. Not until he says something." I watched Jade yank her arm from Alycia's hold, taking small baby steps to me.

Silence. I glared at her as she was a few feet from me now.

"Klaus, say something. Please." Jade pleaded.

I continued to ignore her, still trying to calm down my hunger for her blood.

"I am begging you. Don't leave me hanging here."

I met her eyes for a split second, those mysterious grey eyes with a deep red in one of them. I turned around, walking to my bathroom door and slamming it shut.

Jade groaned in annoyance, before I listened to her stubborn footsteps stomp off. I heard a chuckle from Alycia, her footprints coming closer to the bathroom door.

I watched the door open from the corner of my eye, a grinning Alycia putting her head it.

"What." I snapped.

Alycia laughed. "I am very impressed to how you resist her blood on your lips."

I looked at myself in the mirror in front of my, seeing Jade's blood trickle down the sides of my lips. As tempting as it was, I wouldn't do it. I couldn't do it.

"I won't hurt her."

"She wasn't bothered with it. The fact that you made a huge deal about it bothered her the most."

"You don't understand." I growled, clutching the edge of the sink tight in annoyance.

"You're right. I don't. But I do know how much this woman means to you. Don't screw this up Klaus. She is the first woman you've ever had that I actually like."

"I can't do this. Not with her. Its too hard-

-Klaus." Alycia warned.

"I need to go." I snapped. I turned the faucet on, rinsing Jade's blood of my lips. Grabbing the towel, I wiped my lips off of water, spinning around tensely, seeing Alycia blocking my exit.

"Move."

"You aren't leaving this poor woman." Alycia retorted.

"I'm not! I just need to go out. Get some air."

"And hook up with three different women. And start a fight. And kill some people. And get drunk till you pass out!" Alycia added, crossing her arms, her expression angered.

I ignored her. "Move."

"I won't have-

-dammit, Alycia! Move!" I boomed. I shoved her out of the way, rather roughly, before slipping on my shirt left on my bed. I approached the doorway, turning the corner to only to see Jade's surprised face.

I felt my raged expression soften at the sight of her. But I didn't say a word to her, just casually walked past her.

I felt Jade's eyes follow me in disgust.

-

Jade

"Why does he have to do that?" I groaned in annoyance.

Alycia put a bandaid on my neck after disinfecting it. She only chuckled, her kind face looking down at me.

"I think you know why." She smiled.

"It was my fault! I was the one who kissed him first." I paused. "Its because of that antidote you gave me!"

"Next time, darling, know when to control your... needs." Alycia winked.

"Can I go back to the cabin now?" I sat up from the chair, approaching the door. Alycia jumped in front of the door, blocking my exit.

"I think it would be wise if you stay in here tonight. There's a bedroom just up the stairs." Alycia said.

"Where will you sleep?"

"I don't live here, dear. I'm just here for Klaus' sake."

"You mean my sake."

Alycia just pursed her lips, smiling afterwards.

"Where did he-

-Klaus needs time to cool down." Alycia interrupted, nervousness in her eyes.

I nodded slowly, not believing her one bit.

"Im serious, Jade. Don't go anywhere near Klaus tonight. If he gets home tonight. I won't be here. I don't advise it." Alycia warned.

"Right." I smirked.

"Jade!" She snapped.

"Okay! Okay."

"Promise me you won't leave this tree house until I get here in the morning."

I said nothing, just looking at her curiously.

"Jade." She warned.

"Yes, yes. I promise."

I turned back around, approaching the hidden staircase, looking back to see Alycia watching me.

I decided that I would just sneak out in the middle of the night.

-

I looked over at the clock beside the bed, the time reading 12:22 a.m.

I flung the blankets off my body, bringing a spare fleece blanket with me to wrap around my body. I got up off the bed, bringing the fleece blanket with me, wrapping it around me as I walked blindly across the room till I reached the door, the moon shining through the window offering little light.

I found the door knob, turning it and opening the door slowly.

Wrapping the blanket tighter around me, I walked carefully down the stairs, guiding myself down with the railing.

I ran across the floor as soon as my foot made contact with the wooden floorboards, reaching my exit. I turned the knob, the knob not budging.

Alycia locked me in.

I groaned in frustration, pacing back and forth. I didn't know why I wanted to see Klaus, why I needed to see him, even if he acted like a total asshole before. But all I knew was that this wasn't the effect of the antidote. This was me. And my urge to just see his face.

I flicked on the light switch, dropping my blanker as I walked to Alycia's countless numbers of drawers and cabinets, but each one seemed endlessly filled bottles and other witchy stuff that I could care less about.

I walked back to my exit, staring at the door in frustration.

As if a lightbulb had clicked in my head, I decided to try and something unreal, and even unsure that I could do.

I focused all my attention and energy on the door, bending and stretching my fingers. I felt my right eye throb, almost as if had a heartbeat itself. And then there was a slight twist then pressure in my head as my wrist flicked, the door flinging open. I smiled, picking up the blanket I dropped to wrap it tight around me as the freezing mountain air flooded in.

I walked out into the dark, using the moonlight as my light source to make my way down the tree house and into the cabin. I opened the balcony door to the upstairs part of the cabin, closing the door gently on my way in. Finding my way to the other side of the room, I flicked on the light switch, looking around to see Klaus' bags sprawled on the bed. I walked to his bags on the bed, dropping the blanket wrapped around me. Opening one of his bags, I discovered his neatly folded t shirts. I took out a deep blue navy color, bringing the shirt in to my nose, breathing in his soothing and luring scent.

Slowly I stripped out of my own clothes, standing just in my underwear. I put Klaus' shirt over my head, pulling it down to where it reached just above my mid thigh. His heavenly smell seemed to overcome my senses and I felt myself at bliss at this exact moment.

I sunk myself onto the sheets, breathing in Klaus' alluring smell. I wrapped my leg around one of the pillows, while keeping another around my arm. I felt myself drifting off to sleep when foot steps were suddenly heard downstairs.

I shot up quickly, my heart pounding hard against my chest. I could make out two voices, males, talking to each other. Neither belonged to Klaus, not a trace of a British accent.

Crawling slowly off the bed, I tiptoed to the doorway of Klaus' room so I could make out what they were saying.

".. is it?" One said, his voice deep and masculine.

"Positive. Looks like that beast isn't here at the moment." The other said. I felt myself grow angry at the term they used to describe Klaus.

"Lights were on though."

"Doesn't many anyone is home. But in case, I'll check down here. You head upstairs."

Right about now it felt like my heart was about to leap out of my chest. I took in a deep breath, eyeing the balcony on the other side.

I quickly ran to it as I heard the man's steps come upstairs. Turning the balcony knob, I pushed it open gently, praying to God it didn't make a noise.

Thankfully, it didn't. But something close outside the room did.

I sprinted on to the balcony, daring not to look back. Instead of taking the steps up to the tree house, I flung myself onto the other side of the railing, praying the fall wasn't too bad. As I let go of the railing, the figure of the man appeared at the doorway of the balcony.

"Hey!" He shouted, running to me. I could briefly make out the silhouette of a sword, or a very long knife in his hand before I fell, landing clumsily on the balls of my feet before falling onto my back.

I heard my knee snap at the impact, biting my lip from yelling out. I forced myself up, running into the woods and away from the cabin. I ran until I could not hear the men's loud voices behind me, my knee in agonizing pain.

I stopped to rest by a tree, squeezing my knee tight. It was then that I felt the freezing mountain air on my skin, instantly causing my hairs to stand up.

A snap of a stick was heard a distance behind me, causing my heart to skip a beat. Yet again, I broke out into a small jog, crying out quietly to myself every time I applied pressure onto my left leg, my knee popping each time.

I used the trees as support to prop me up and boost me up, thankful for the light of the moon to lead the way. Before I knew it I was gasping for air, feeling as if my lungs were shrinking. My heart felt like it was trying to escape from me as I struggled to breathe, however, I kept running.

Although I couldn't hear these two men, I could feel them getting closer. I tried to run faster, but my body would just not take it as I collapsed to the ground, putting out my hands to prevent myself from landing on my face. My right hand landed right onto the sharpest point of a rock, feeling it painfully rip open my skin and invade my body.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I turned myself around slowly in pain, feeling the huge gaping hole in my hand although I could not see it. My knee now was just a slight pain; I was blinded and consumed by the fact that I could not breathe. My breathing was rapid as I searched for air frantically, digging my nails into my bleeding hand, feeling the blood flow down my wrist.

Their voices were closer now. It was very faint, but I could hear them.

And before I knew it, they were above me, looking down at me.

"She's a human."

"I am well aware of that, Simon." The guy with the higher pitched voice said to the man with the deeper one, Simon.

"What was she doing in his house?" Simon asked, ignoring the fact that I was dying underneath them.

"I don't know. Maybe she's his midnight snack."

"Klaus would not just leave his snack out in the open to where she could escape easily."

"I'm- " I gasped, finding some of my voice, "I'm right here you know."

The guy that was not Simon bent down so he could get a closer look at me.

"What a beauty you are." He sneered. And then I felt a sharp and agonizing pain on my bleeding hand, letting out a blood curling scream. The feeling of something started to shatter within me at the sound of my scream. The guy cupped his hand over my mouth, digging his nails into my face to block out the sound. He had stabbed my hand with his knife, the entire blade going through my hand to where it pinned my hand to the ground.

William-" Simon warned. I bit William's hand that was cupped over my mouth, causing him to reel back in pain. He brought his hand over my cheek, slapping me hard, then bringing his leg over my body to straddle me, before kicking my injured knee hard.

I yelped in pain, causing William to sneer down at me. He stood up, then slamming his foot down onto my already bent knee, an awful crack escaping that echoed through the trees.

I screamed louder than I had ever screamed in my entire life, my cheeks soaked with the tears that flowed rapidly down my face. It felt as if something had collapsed within me at that moment, feeling vulnerable, more vulnerable than what I felt right now.

"William!" Simon yelled, pushing him off me. I gasped for air and wept, clamping my eyes shut.

"We need her. Stop killing her."

"I am not killing her, Simon. Just having a little fun with her."

"She's a human. We don't hurt or kill humans unless they are a threat to us."

"She is a threat to us. This girl has allied herself with our biggest enemy. What would be a more worse threat than that?"

"If we kill her, Klaus will come for our heads."

"We won't kill her. We're using her as bait. And then we'll kill her." Simon laughed

"We aren't killing her!" Simon snapped.

"Are you forgetting who's in charge here?!" William snapped back.

"Its part of the rules!"

"I made the rules!" William boomed.

Simon stayed silent after that.

"Now, girl. Open your eyes." William demanded. I did as he said, not wanting to feel worse pain than I was already feeling now.

"What were you doing in Klaus' house?" He asked, bending down and pulling my chin up forcefully.

I just glared up at his eyes, keeping my lips in a thin line. Although I felt physically and emotionally drained and abused, I felt something inside me grow by the second.

William groaned in frustration before yanking the knife out of my hand, causing a small yelp to escape my lips. He brought it to my neck, piercing it as I felt the blood trickle down slowly.

"I won't ask again. What the hell is a woman like you doing in Klaus' house?"

Once again, I didn't reply, my right eye pulsating, the feeling of power extending to my eye, the eye with the swirling red. At that moment William noticed the color difference of my eyes, his eyes widening at the realization.

Realization that I was no normal human.

"Simon, this girl is no human."

And then William and Simon were flung away from me, that tiny boost of immense power overwhelming. I felt more out of breath, gasping for more air. That huge mass of power that I let out for a split second frightened me to the core, as my body shook in exhaustion.

"Simon, kill her!" William snapped. Foot steps were approaching me quickly, but as they both tried to touch me, within a few inches length they were flung back once again, feeling that mass of power escape me again.

I assumed it was the curse, for my right eye throbbed more harder by the second, but the feeling of something shattering within me felt different, far more stronger.

Whatever this power was, I didn't want it.

I lifted my head up, causing an unending sensation of pain to curse through my neck, seeing the figures of Simon and William against a tree. Simon wasn't that bad, but with William, I wouldn't mind if he died.

I watched them struggling to get up, William clutching his side as he used a tree for supports. I felt his eyes digging daggers into my face, as he limped towards me, knife in hand. I propped myself up, my hand still bleeding, knee now officially broken, trying to crawl away from the fuming William.

I was dragged by my ankles as I tried to turn on my elbows, the rocky dirt scraping against my arms. I kicked and kicked, my foot shoving William backwards, causing him to curse in annoyance.

"Do not fight me you foolish bitch!" He spat, grabbing my ankle. I went to kick him again with my free leg, but the feeling of something sharp going into my calf caused a scream to escape from me. I felt the power, the curse, trying to escape from within me, to protect me. But I refused to use it. The feeling of it was more frightening than facing these two murderers.

I was flipped around by force, meeting William's amused sneer. His bony structured face and skinny torso fit his personality very well, although he was surprisingly strong for one who looked like a weakling. The bright moonlight illuminated the blood on his clothing, as I smiled slightly of the fact that I hurt him.

"You just pissed off the wrong person." William laughed, pinning my wrists above my head while straddling me. I was tired of fighting, at this point I was close to giving up, for every single thing in my body hurt, my vision getting blurred by the minute from my amount of blood loss.

"Simon! Get over here, now!" William shouted. When Simon didn't reply, William dug his foot into my broken knee, a scream escaping from my lips.

"Simon!" Once again he didn't reply. The chilly midnight air seemed to grow colder as I felt the shift of the atmosphere, I could tell William felt it too for he shifted uncomfortably on me.

Something else; someone else was here.

There was a sound of leaves crunching in front of me, causing William to look behind him, a panicked look appearing on his face. And then his panicked expression turned into a grin, as he stood up and turned around, looking amongst the trees i front of us.

"I'll make a deal with you. Give me back Simon in return for your woman. Simple as that." William said sternly, looking at an unknown figure that I could could not see.

A few seconds, 10, 15, passed by before there was a shuffle beyond the trees. Too weak to lift up my head, I averted my eyes down toward the noise.

And then something was thrown from the darkness ahead of me, hitting William smack in the chest. That something landed next to me. The thing oval shaped, wide dark eyes, messy hair. Mouth slightly agape. Blood.

Blood leaking from its neck.

Simon's head.

I let out a scream, more surprised then frightened, my entire body shaking. Now I really felt like I was going to pass out. I actually liked Simon, he was the only one who cared for my safety. Even though he wanted to hurt me. William let out a cry, falling on his knees, touching Simon's frozen face.

He shouted in agony, throwing his head back in pain. He clutched his head in his hands, his cries sounding out. I couldn't stand seeing people cry. I turned my head to the right, in order to block out his torturous cries, only to meet with bright hazel eyes. I could barely make out his features, but I could faintly see his index finger pressed to his nose and mouth, telling me to stay quiet. I nodded in reply, receiving a warm smile from him that was slightly illuminated by the moonlight.

And then I turned my head back around, only to see William swing his arm back, his pale eyes had changed into a yellow gold, orange rimmed around his pupil, similar, but different than Klaus'. With the knife in his hand, I watched him, slowly in slow motion, bringing the knife down to my chest where it would pierce my heart.

At that exact moment I felt my heart stop. But I was still aware of everything, I could still breathe. But the wall that was torn down within me sent a tingling sensation through my body, my back arching at the uncomfortable but painless sensation.

"Don't even think about it." His familiar voice, that which I wouldn't know I'd miss so much, spoke from the trees beyond me. The knife was inches from my chest when William froze, looking to the side. I followed his gaze, meeting the flaming golden eyes of Klaus.

Third Person

Klaus watched William stand up slowly, the boy chucking the knife aside. William grinned, taking out the white oak blade from his belt, approaching Klaus slowly. He stopped a few feet from Klaus, holding out his arms wide.

"Come out of the shadows, Klaus." William spat out his name, an evil grin on his face.

Klaus averted his gaze from William to his friend a few feet from him, who was hidden close behind Jade. His friend, Owen, simply nodded, as he emerged from the shadows, bending down to get Jade.

Klaus switched his attention back to William, who stood there grinning wickedly at Klaus. Over confidence was dripping off of Will, his growing need to kill Klaus getting stronger by the second. Klaus took two steps from his cover, allowing himself to be covered in the moonlight.

Blood was stained all over his clothes, yet he still managed to look casual and clean. Not a single scratch or stain of blood was on his skin, his hair spotless.

Jade watched him from the ground, as Owen reached for her. Jade jumped slightly, looking up at the kind man. Owen whispered "trust me" to Jade before she nodded, allowing herself to be lifted up from the ground by Klaus' friend.

At this point William turned his head, as he felt a moving presence behind him. Before William could act out, Klaus was suddenly behind him, blocking his view from Jade and Owen. Klaus lifted William by the neck, then slamming him onto the ground, the earth slightly shaking underneath the impact.

Owen and Jade were out of sight now, as Owen ran through the forest to rush Jade back to the house where he could fix her of her wounds.

"Who are you?" Jade asked, her voice hoarse and weak.

"I'm Owen. Klaus' friend. Hybrid. Witch doctor. Here to heal your wounds." Owen said.

Jade let out a weak laugh as the trees zoomed by her.

-

Klaus stood patiently, waiting for William to pick himself back up. William was a hunter, yet he was also a werewolf. William stood up, swinging the stake at Klaus, who took his wrist, bending it back.

William took his other hand, which had another white oak blade in which he removed from his belt, catching Klaus off guard. Klaus moved just in time before it stabbed him on the side, the stake only deeply scratching Klaus' front.

Klaus hissed at the burn, causing William to smile.

"Who are you." Klaus growled.

"William." And then he jumped for Klaus again, scratching him once again, leaving a thin trail on Klaus' arm.

"I was warned about you. They told me not to underestimate you. But I knew they were wrong." William taunted.

Klaus punched William across the face, sending him falling to the ground. William let out a small cry, clenching his broken jaw.

"Where did you get that." Klaus eyed the white oak stakes in William's hands, who only grinned.

"Your brother." William's grin grew wider. Klaus kicked him, sending William rolling across the ground, one of the white oak stakes falling out of William's grip. William's laugh only pissed of Klaus even more.

Klaus had his foot at William's neck now, while his other one held down the hand in which William had the other stake.

"Liar."

"The spawn of Satan sent me to kill you." William choked underneath Klaus' foot.

"What?" Klaus was caught off guard again. William took out his free arm, grabbing the stake from his other hand and stabbing it into Klaus' calf.

Klaus kicked William, holding him by the throat against the tree, his fangs protruding, eyes burning with rage. Klaus squeezed his grip around William's throat, paying no attention to the stake impaled into his calf.

"Who sent you?!" Klaus boomed, the whole earth shaking before them.

William choked for air, trying to break out of Klaus' hold.

"J-" William started, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Who?!" Klaus slammed his body against the tree, causing the tree to crack from the impact.

"Ja- Jas.." William was now fighting for his breath. Klaus loosened his grip.

"Jason." William said.

Klaus threw William aside carelessly in response. He stood frozen in his spot, anger and shock on Klaus' face.

Klaus was now aware of the stinging pain on his calf. He bent down, taking out the stake, approaching a moaning William on the ground.

Klaus picked him up by the collar, his fist meeting William's face in one powerful punch.

William was now passed out as Klaus picked up the other stake, placing them both on William's belt. Klaus took the back of William's shirt, dragging him through the moon light as he got out his phone.

He dialed the number of the one person he could still rely on back in New Orleans. At least he hoped.

"Klaus?" Stefan asked on the other line.

"Please tell me you are still in New Orleans."

"Yes. Why?" Stefan asked, concerned. Stefan was in fact in Jade's old apartment with his brother, in her secret cellar, staring at the dead body of Morgan.

"I need you to do something for me."

"Alright. What is it?"

"Jason. He's alive. I need you to find him."

"Yes. Just figured that out." Stefan walked around the dark and cold cellar, Morgan's body surrounded by her own blood, candles, and the sign of the devil. Damon was at Morgan's body, examining the items in her hands.

"What?" Klaus froze in his tracks, still holding onto a passed out William behind him.

"Right now, we are in Jade's cellar in her old apartment. Elijah told me to go here, saying he couldn't step foot in here again. He mentioned something about Jason, how Jade was hiding him in here.. Yeah well we just found Morgan's dead body. Its a mess down here, Klaus. She spawned the devil."

"Morgan's dead?"

"Elijah mentioned in order to bring back a life from hell, you must sacrifice your own? I think that's what Morgan did. To bring Jason back. But Elijah said that it is Jason, but far worse and dangerous."

"Did Elijah mention anything else?"

"No. But I can tell he's hiding something."

Klaus sighed in frustration. "Ok. Well stay safe. Keep me updated on this Jason situation."

"Will do. Take good care of Jade."

Klaus' face grew soft and serious at the mention of Jade. He then hung up, the expression on his face grew less angered and more worried. Of Jade.

He sped off back to the cabin, dragging the body of William behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...