DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 30

95K 3.7K 3.8K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

I was frozen.

I couldn't move and I couldn't think straight as a million thoughts crossed my mind.

What did Luciano mean when he said that there are things I don't know about Vlad.

I was so confused. I didn't know what to believe or who to trust.

I stepped away from Luciano as the lock and the door began to open and I nearly screamed when it flew open with a loud bang.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Vlad standing there raging with a gun in his hand.

His anger only grew as soon as he took notice of Luciano pointing the gun directly at him.

Vlad raised his gun aiming for Luciano's head and my breath hitched as both their fingers moved dangerously close to the triggers.

It's a European standoff.

Again.

"Kelsey." Vlad called me but I stayed quiet.

His eyes shifted from Luciano to me and a cold expression took over his face.

"Come. Now!" He yelled and I flinched at how dangerous his tone sounded.

"Stay." Luciano commanded and my eyes narrowed at the two men.

How dare they order me around like a fucking animal.

"I'm not your fucking dog." I yelled at them and both their faces softened a little.

"You're right amore I'm sorry." Luciano apologized.

"Don't listen to him flower. I'm sorry." Vlad apologized too and I could tell that there was more than just that family rivalry between them.

"Don't trust him Kelsey. He's a fucking liar." Luciano spat in disgust and Vladimir scoffed.

"Baby please listen to me. You can trust me. You know that right?" Vlad tried comforting me but I was far from trusting either of them.

"Baby?" Luciano yelled. "Don't you dare call her that. She's my baby, not yours you cocksucker."

"He's not good for you Kelsey. I love you. He doesn't. He doesn't know how to love you baby. Luciano can't love you but I can. I can baby." I could tell Vlad was trying to coach me on his side.

"I can learn." I heard Luciano grumble under his breath and my heart fluttered.

Did he mean he could learn to love me.

They're both shit Kelsey.

Focus.

"I'm not going to let you take her like you took the others." Luciano seethed moving closer to Vlad who reciprocated the action.

Others.

"What others?" I asked narrowing my eyes at the two of them. I was genuinely curious.

"Well go ahead Vladimir. Tell her." I expected Vlad to explain but he stayed silent.

Luciano then spoke up. "Tell her you cunt. Tell how how she isn't the first one you've taken from me."

Vlad still didn't utter a word and I felt my heart shatter.

I wanted to puke.

"And tell her how you fucked and then killed them." Luciano added and my knees went weak.

"Don't you dare act like a fucking saint Luciano. You do the same too. Stop behaving as if you don't buy bitches and kill them too when you get tired or annoyed of them. Don't make me out to be the bad guy when you know very well that we both are." Vlad scoffed and my mouth dropped like a sack of potatoes.

"So it's true." I stiffened, staring into his eyes as he stared back at me with a guilty look plastered on his face.

He shook his head 'yes' and I slowly backed away from them.

"But it wasn't like that with you flower. You were different. I really do love you." He tried to convince me but I felt sick to my core.

"Fucking bullshit." Luciano scoffed. "You only want her because you know that I do. You're just like your grandfather and your father you prick."

"Fuck off." Vlad spat at Luciano throwing him a disgusted glare and his face relaxed again when he turned to look at me. "Don't listen to Luciano. I love you Kelsey. I need you."

"No Kelsey. I need you." Luciano begged. "Please amore just give me another chance."

"Shut your shithole Luciano, you're no good for her. She deserves better." Vlad interrupted.

"And what makes you think you deserve her Vladimir. Because I know that you don't deserve her as much a you think you do."

"I'm going to fucking kill you. Right here. Right now." Vlad yelled at Luciano who let out a low menacing chuckle.

"I'd like to see you try."

I'd had enough.

"Both of you shut the fuck up." I shouted annoyed as fuck. "Just shut the hell up, you're giving me a headache."

"Tesoro." "Flower." They both said in unison and I grumbled to myself.

"Please don't." I scolded and the two men who stood before me saddened.

They were like overgrown children.

"I don't wanna do this with any of you. I don't want you. I don't want you Vladimir and I don't want you Luciano."

"Amore you don't mean it. Please tell me you don't." I heard Luciano croak and I shook my head 'yes'.

Of course I didn't.

"You see what you did you pizza making cockhead." Vlad lowered his gun and pointed at Luciano while moving closer to me.

"Me!" Luciano retorted in anger. "You fucking took her from me."

"Because you treated her like shit."

"I apologized." Luciano grumbled as he stepped closer too. "Didn't I amore?"

They were both moving a little too close now.

I felt bile rise into my throat as my nervousness increased and I groaned in pain.

"Are you okay amore?" Luciano lowered his gun and rushed over to me, resting his hand on my forehead and checking my temperature.

"Get your hands off my girl you Italian bitch." Vlad warned in an angry tone while speedily walking to us.

"You're burning up tesoro." Luciano panicked as he took his hand from my face.

"Really?" I questioned feeling my head as my insides churned.

"Move bitch." Vlad pushed Luciano from before me and felt my forehead.

"Fuck." He cursed retrieving his hand. "We need to get you a doctor."

"I'm fine. I don't feel that bad." I informed the two men that now stood directly before me.

Weren't they just trying to kill each other.

"No you're not." Luciano muttered. "I'll get you some help."

"No." Vlad argued. "She's my girl so I'll get help."

Then, they started arguing again.

What the fuck is wrong with them.

"Guys." I croaked as my dinner turned in my stomach, viciously.

But no answer, the princesses were too busy going at each other's throats.

"Guys." I yelled and their heads snapped back to me. "I don't feel well."

I felt saliva rushing from beneath my tongue and slowly filling my mouth.

"What's wrong?" They both asked in unison.

"I.. I'm gonna p.." Before I could finish my sentence my dinner came up.

Rushing forcefully from my throat and spraying unto Luciano's and Vladimir's expensive suits.

Fuck.

________________________

-

END OF CHAPTER GUYS 🤣

MORE EMBARRASSMENT 😭😭

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠😌💗

PLEASE 🙏🏽🙂

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

SEE YOU SOON 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 43.7K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
181K 4.4K 53
**in which a criminal finds his interest in a young orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different." M...
63.8K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
4.5M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...