Home | TommyInnit & Ranboo x...

By -STR4WB3RRIES

HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother o... More

face claims!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen! (edited :])
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!
twenty-one!
twenty-two!
twenty-three!
twenty-four!
twenty-five!
twenty-six!
twenty-seven!
twenty-eight!
twenty-nine!
Halloween Special!
thirty!
thirty-one!
thirty-two!
thirty-four!
thirty-five!
thirty-six!
thirty-seven!
thirty-eight!
thirty-nine! (and Christmas Special :D)
forty!
forty-one!
forty-two!
forty-three!
forty-four!
forty-five!
forty-six!
canon headcanons >:]
forty-seven!
forty-eight!
forty-nine!
fifty! šŸ˜³
fifty-one!
fifty-two!
fifty-three!
fifty-four!
fifty-five!
fifty-six!
fifty-seven
fifty-eight!
fifty-nine!
sixty!
final note! <3
extra #1
extra #2
extra #3
extra #4
extra #5
extra #5 - part 2
extra #6
extra #7

thirty-three!

2.9K 116 85
By -STR4WB3RRIES

THANK U FOR 43K AND 300 FOLLOWERS OMG
also, i took down 2 of my most popular books, soundless songs and somniphobia, & i gotta say that it was really refreshing to unpublish the two that have been looming for so long

Tommy accepted the video call from Dream on Discord, confused as to why he was calling.

"You alright?" Tommy asked immediately.

"What?"

"Well you almost never video call me."

Dream blinked at his phone camera for a moment. "Okay, that's true, but I'm fine. I called about June."

Tommy smiled a little at the mention of him. "What about her?"

Dream hesitated, thrown off by the pronoun, before remembering that June hadn't told the boy yet. He'd have to have a talk with him about it sometime soon.

"I just gotta warn you-"

"Wait, is this a big brother talk or whatever?" Tommy interrupted. Dream nodded. "I've never gotten one of these before."

Dream grinned. "Sapnap's here too," he flipped the camera to show Sapnap laying on the bed beside Dream, "but anyways, if you fuck this up, just know that we're gonna have some issues, Tommy."

Tommy's smile fell a bit. "I know, I know. I honestly and genuinely am gonna do my best to not fuck anything up." He looked off to the side, smiling to himself again. "She means so much to me."

Dream smiled, satisfied with that answer. "Alright, go hang out with her, dumbass." Saying it felt wrong

Tommy nodded once and hung up, leaving the bedroom. He leaned over the back of the couch, resting his head on June's shoulder and closing his eyes.

June turned his head, pressing a little kiss to Tommy's temple, and went back to his book.

Tommy tried to read along with him, but June read faster than he did.

"Whatcha reading?" Tommy asked. The names sounded familiar, but he couldn't place it.

"Dear Evan Hansen: The novel," June replied, putting his thumb in his page and closing it to show him the cover.

It had a white background and a big blue tree on it, with the title in white in the middle of the tree.

Tommy walked around to the other side of the couch, sitting next to June rather than leaning over him. June bookmarked his page and flipped back to the first page.

"I.. can read it to you if you want..?" June hesitantly offered. Tommy smiled, accepting, and they cuddled up a little closer as June started reading.

"I made my exit. Better to burn out, right, than to fade away?" It was clear that June had read this book a lot from the way the pages were worn at the bottom from where he'd turned the pages time and time again. "..Poetic if you think about it. And thinking is just about all I can do now."

~

It was evening now, and the sun had set. June had missed the sunset - much to his dismay - but Ranboo had texted him, asking if he wanted to go stargazing a little bit after, so he was feeling better about it.

June was gonna wait until Tommy and Tubbo fell asleep before he and Ranboo left, do he decided to join Tommy in the living room again.

Tommy looked up from his phone with a smile. "Wanna watch a movie?"

June smiled back. "Sure. You pick."

Tommy bit his lip to try to hide his mischievous grin and hurried to start one he'd randomly thought about again.

June's eyes widened as The Emperor's New Groove started, making his hand into a fist and lightly hitting his thigh out of excitement.

"You remembered," June chirped.

"Of course I did." Tommy reached over, lacing their fingers together.

June brought the back of Tommy's hand to his lips, giggling at the way Tommy blushed.

Ranboo was totally watching them from his spot on the counter, but he wasn't jealous with the knowledge that he'd be doing the same thing when he went outside with June. He wasn't sure how Tommy truly felt about the situation the three of them were in, but he knew that he himself didn't mind at all.

He sipped from a glass of water, swiping over to his and Tubbo's dms.

Discord
TubboLive

Ranboo
i feel better abt them than i did before

TubboLive
thast good boisman!

Ranboo
is it too early to think i love him?

TubboLive
idont know
hpw long have you knoen him

Ranboo
sort of since kindergarten since we've been at the same school together since then and i had a crush on him since as long as i could remember but this is like intense crush now yk??

TubboLive
if you think you.love him you probaly do :)

Ranboo
yeah
yeah
yeah
i love him :)

TubboLive
you shoulf telk him that not mw

Ranboo
right
i'll tell him tn
i'm taking him stargazing if we can find a good place other than the roof

TubboLive
bring him to rhe beach thats close
it's like a 10 minute walk i thknll
i cna snend you directtins

Ranboo
that's an amazing idea thank you tubbo

TubboLive
ikr
im so smsrt

Ranboo
agreed
youre the smartest here

TubboLive
>:)

-

Ranboo stretched his legs out, them feeling a bit numb from sitting cross-legged on the counter for so long.

He was well aware that he could've moved, but he didn't want to interrupt anything. Tommy had fallen asleep with his head in June's lap, which made the short American hesitant to try to get up.

He looked up at Ranboo for help, and only received a kiss on the forehead.

"Ranboooooo," June complained quietly.

"Just slide sideways," Ranboo suggested, grabbing a couch pillow. He and June successfully replaced June's lap with the pillow, and June slipped on his shoes.

Ranboo came up behind him, linking their pinkies, and they went outside together.

"Where are we going?" June asked once they were on the sidewalk by the empty driveway.

"Tubbo said the beach is a good place to go stargazing, but if you wanna just walk until we get somewhere, we can," Ranboo replied.

June contemplated the options. "We could wander for a bit, then go to the beach," he suggested.

Ranboo smiled. "Sure."

There was a light breeze, and it was making June's hair fluffier than normal, and Ranboo found it adorable.

"If we got a hair curler or something and curled your hair, and like brushed through it, would it be all fluffy like this?" Ranboo asked, narrowly avoiding a streetlamp.

June hopped over a crack in the sidewalk. "Uh, maybe?" He shrugged. "I've never tried it. Hazel has a hair curler, though, so when we.. go back to Florida.. we can try it." June frowned.

Ranboo noticed his mood change in the way that June's shoulders slumped a bit, and he paused in his step.

"You alright?" Ranboo asked.

June's lip trembled a bit. "I don't know."

Ranboo cupped June's cheek in his free hand, lacing their fingers together on his other hand.

"Can you tell me what you're worried about?"

June blinked rapidly a few times, leaning into Ranboo's palm as he tried not to let himself cry. It was ridiculous that he felt this way, but he didn't want to have to keep longing to be around Tommy like before. Especially now that they were actually together, it was gonna hurt like - excuse my language - a buttcheek on a stick when he had to go back.

"What if-" June inhaled sharply- "when we get back to America, and Tommy doesn't- he doesn't- he wants me to leave him alone, and he wants to break up with me?"

Ranboo pressed a kiss to June's forehead. "He's not going to. It's just your anxiety talking, we both know how much you mean to him. He'd never do that."

June couldn't meet his eyes. "Yeah, but what if he doesn't think I'm worth it? All the waiting, all the space between us, all the protectiveness from everyone about me.. It's a lot already, and as far as I know, he still thinks I'm a cis girl."

Ranboo half smiled empathetically. "If he really loves you, which I know he does - it's pretty obvious, actually - he'll try his best to make it work."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 626 17
Tommyinnit is a trans ftm streamer. Although, none of his friends know. During a meetup, when Tommy is actually managing to keep it a secret, he gets...
27.5K 842 34
ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā°ā° KILLING TIME ! āœæ tommyinnit x fem!oc . . . ā i know when you're with me...
461K 14.8K 64
š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āš°š¢š„š„ š²šØš® š¬š­ššš² š°š¢š­š” š¦šž?āž āšØšŸ šœšØš®š«š¬šž, ššš„š°ššš²š¬āž PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...
15.9K 295 73
y/n and ranboo meet both doing a vlog you become, friends, but are you just friends? i wrote this when i was bad at writing so um yea also ranboo...