DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 23

101K 4.3K 3.9K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

I was awoken from my sleep by a loud explosion and multiple vibrations through the concrete floor.

Then, guns went blazing off.

I heard endless gunshots and yelling which had my heart sinking into a bottomless pit.

I looked around and saw Matt standing at the front of his cell looking through the bars.

He looked unfazed by this whole situation.

"Matt." I whispered and he hummed in response. "What's going on?"

"Shhhhh." Was all he answered back.

I did as he said and kept my mouth shut.

A few minutes later I heard rattling at the door so I diverted my attention to it.

The gaurds that stood there before were now gone, which means Matt and I are alone.

Seconds later the door swung open and three men rushed in, heading straight for Matt's cell.

"My kupili tebe vremya, boss, no nam nuzhno potoropit'sya." One man said to him while pulling his cell door.
[We bought you some time boss but we'll have to hurry]

It's a jailbreak.

They speak the same language and I'm pretty sure I just heard 'boss'.

"Matt." I whispered in horror as I saw another man handing him two handguns. "What's.... what's happening?"

The three men eyes wandered over to me and I shrunk under their gaze.

"Privesti yeye." Matt ordered and one of them opened my cell and yanked me out.
[Bring her]

What the fuck.

"Otnosis' k ney tak snova, i ya otorvu tebe grebanuyu golovu." Matt warned and the guy nodded.
[Treat her like that again and I'll blow your fucking head off]

Matt took a hold of my hand and silently led me from the jail with two of the men before us and the other behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked but they all stayed silent until Matt spoke.

"Whatever you see or hear do not leave my side and whatever happens stay put." He warned and his word made me worry.

"What do you mean whatever happens? What's going to happen?" I felt frustrated and weak but for some reason, being around Matt made me feel safe.

When we got upstairs I was greeted with a scene from a fucking horror movie.

Bleeding bodies littered the floors of the mansion and the yelling and gunshot became more deafening to the ear.

Bullet cases clinged when they hit the floor and clicking sounds were made as guns unloaded and reloaded.

I want to shit myself.

We rushed through the halls avoiding being hit by the men at war.

Our steps faltered and right before us stood Luciano in all his jackassness glory.

He held a handgun in his hand and a machine gun strapped unto his shoulder.

Is it bad to say how hot he looked.

"Where the fuck is your boss?" He yelled as he crushed a guy's dick that was laying on the floor.

Suddenly I heard Matt chuckle beside me and for some reason I felt fear crawl into my heart.

I didn't feel safe around him anymore.

"He's right here." Matt chuckled as he let go of my hand and raised both guns at Luciano who returned the gesture by raising his machine gun.

"Vladimir?" Luciano asked, seemingly a little confused and Matt laughed.

Vladimir.

He fucking lied.

I knew his fucking name wasn't Matt. Monkey ass cocksucker.

A number of Luciano's men were now crowding him in defense when his eyes landed on me and a look of concern washed over his face.

"Kelsey." He said sternly. "Get away from him."

Luciano's warning shook me up and so I began slowly moving away.

I failed miserably at that when Matt or 'Vladimir' grabbed me.

"Where do you think you're going pretty flower." He asked holding my neck steady in an elbow grip.

It's like I'm living in a pit full of shit.

A shit pit.

"Vladimir. Let her go." Luciano yelled at him.

I heard a clicking sound and then felt a cold metal pressed to my head.

I can't believe I shared my food with his hungry ass and now he holds a fucking gun to my head.

The caucasity.

Tears began rolling down my cheeks and not one word could leave my mouth.

I felt heartbroken and betrayed.

"Is she yours Luciano?" Vladimir asked and Luciano nodded.

He sniffed my hair and sighed in relief.

The fuck, my head is stink and sweaty.

"Well she's mine now." He deadpanned.

The fuck I am not.

"I bought her so she's mine. Let her go." Luciano ordered but he just scoffed.

"Why don't we let the pretty girl chose huh?" Vladimir stated. "Well, who do you choose Kelsey?"

This bitch literally has a gun to my head and thinks I'm going to choose him.

He's fucking delirious.

"Speak up pretty girl." He whispered against my ear.

"Fuck you!" I spat in disgust. "I tried being kind to you and now you hold a fucking gun to my head big shit."

After all he isn't little so I can't call him a little shit.

I shivered as his warm breath made contact with my skin. "Tsk tsk tsk pretty, such dirty words for a beautiful girl."

I sucked my teeth.

"If you give her to me Luciano I'll leave and we can continue our little party another time." Vladimir smirked at Luciano who seemed to be in deep thought.

"No she mine so fucking hand her over you Russian scumbag!" Luciano shouted at him and Vladimir pushed me forward.

"Pick a side princess." He ordered and I looked from him to Luciano and back.

Why the fuck does Luciano even wants to keep me. He treated me like shit and locked me in that cell.

Vladimir fucking lied to me and held a gun to my head even after I helped him out.

Both of them are fucking trash.

But where would I go. I gotta choose one.

To be honest Luciano doesn't seem so bad at the moment because he wasn't the one holding the gun to my head seconds ago.

I began walking to Luciano.

But he slapped you.

Ahh shit. I started walking back to Vladimir.

He held a gun to your head bitch.

I stopped and started walking towards Luciano again.

This must look like a game of invisible tug or war.

Called you a whore several times.

Fucking hell, I stopped again returning to Vladimir.

But you like Valeria.

I do. I really do like Valeria, she's the first real friend I've had.

Well Luciano it is.

I hung my head low, making my way to him when Vladimir interrupted.

"How about a little motivation, yes?" He snapped his fingers and two men came out with Valeria.

"Vladimir no!" I screamed as they forced her to her knees and held a gun to her head. Her face was bloody as she stared up at me with pleading eyes.

I looked to Luciano who's gaze was shifting from me to Valeria.

Where is Enzo.

"Choose wisely princess." He spoke again and tears prickled at my eyes threatening to escape. "If you don't come with me she'll die."

I stared at Luciano who was now staring back at me as if daring me not to go.

I don't want my friend to die.

"Well pretty baby, it seems you've made your choice." Vladimir announced, his voice sounded a little disappointed but who knows.

He's probably faking it like how he lied and his name.

"Kill her." He commanded and they went to pull the trigger.

"No!" I cried out. "Please. Please don't do it. I'll come with you." I sobbed running to him.

He nodded to the men and they let Valeria go. She ran into Luciano's arms and he embraced her but his eyes never left mine.

Vladimir smirked down at me while taking my hand and leading me to follow him.

I never wanted to leave my friend but if I didn't she'd have been dead.

Sometimes when you love in this case like someone it's best to let them go.

He led me outside as his men covered him and lifted me into a black jeep.

As I sat there heartbroken watching the teardrops falling into my bare thighs I felt a sharp prick on my neck and turned around to see Vladimir with a syringe in his hand.

I became light headed as black dots clouded my vision. I was slowly losing consciousness when he placed my head unto his lap.

"Spi khoroshen'kaya devushka. Nenavizhu videt', kak ty plachesh." He cooed into my ear.
[Sleep pretty girl. I hate to see you cry]

I felt his big hand wiping the tears from my face as I lost all consciousness.

____________________________

So Matt 'Vladimir' betrayed us guys 😢😔
These wiggers ain't shit. 😫😭

Fuck you Luciano and fuck you Vladimir my sister shall prosper 😭😭

I knew Matt wasn't the little fucker's name 🤡. Liar liar Vladimir's drawers on fire 🔥

GUYS I REALLY BELIEVE THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER 😭

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠❤️☺️

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

*Again I don't speak theses languages. I'm using Google translate so forgive it's mistakes. 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 39
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
117K 3K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
285K 4.8K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
619K 7.1K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...