Everyone hates me (end)

By Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... More

1. Transmigrated
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
5. Rebirth
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
11. Super Villain
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
2. New School
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
8. System Is Gone
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

2. A Trainee

1.5K 106 15
By Felipebarbadosa

When Jeff opens his eyes again, he is sitting in a busy canteen. University students are eating happily around him.

Information swarms into his mind.

His name is still Jeff Lin. He is a freshman in this University. His major is different this time. He studies liberal arts. Not business like in his old world.

He rubs his face. He is a bit chubby when he's in University.

He lost his weight several months later.

Something is wrong. My face isn't that fleshy.

The system comments in his mind, "Your appearances have been upgrade. Your sex appeal has been maxed."

Jeff looks around him. No one seems to hear the system. He lowers down his head to table.

He asks, "Why?"

"To earn more money. You are already an idol trainee."

"What?"

"100 yuans for one day. You still remember?"

"Yes, of course!"

Jeff accidentally shouts it out. People are looking at him. Caught talking alone in public space.

He coughs and leaves the canteen. He walks until he finds a secluded place.

He asks, "What should I do?"

The system comments, "First, speak in your mind. People are staring at you."

Jeff looks around. He strides away from there.

His phone rings.

Jeff smiles when he picks it up.

"Hello, uncle!"

"You sounded weird. Do you catch a cold?"

"No..."

Uncle, you're alive! I'm so happy...

Jeff wipes his tears away. His nasal voice crosses over through the phone. He is having a hard time to stop weeping.

(Jeff Lin, 18 years old)

Jeff asks, "System, why the past is different from my memories?"

"Host, you have travelled back in time. You have just been recruited into Xiong He entertainment."

Jeff sighs. If he remembers correctly, this company is on the brink of bancruptcy.

He failed his debut. His uncle spent a lot of money pulling this company from destruction.

He asks, "Could I transfer to another company?"

"Host, are you a super idol? Nope."

He would be sued if he withdrawn now.

"I must stop uncle to buy this sh*t company. Made money and get out."

"Too late, Host. The payment has been transferred yesterday."

"Damn!"

People are staring him again. Jeff leaves the spot. If this continues, people will think he is insane. He pretends to speak on his phone.

"Host, you have received the reward for completing a book. Wanna draw the lottery now?"

"Yes!"

A huge lottery wheel appears in front of his eyes. People don't see the thing. Jeff presses the switch while pretending chasing an invisible fly.

The lottery ended in 5 yuan.

He sighs. He is never a lucky person.

Hard earned money is sweetest. That's what uncle always said to him.

Jeff closes his eyes and thinks about the past. It's hard to remember things from ten years ago.

His uncle, Aaron Yin isn't blood related to him. After Jeff lost his parents in a car accident, Aaron took him in.

The guy is a bachelor and he spents heavy working hours in office. Jeff usually meets him in the weekends.

Jeff mumbles, "Xiong He and two other companies..."

If he hadn't mistaken, his uncle bought three companies this year.

All of them are rotten to the cores. They look good in financial reports. Empty shells. Like sandcastles, they got ruined in financial crisis three years later.

Aaron Yin is a kind mid thirties gentleman. Unfortunately he isn't a cunning businessman.

Jeff sighs. His parents left him money. Unfortunately he can't touch his fortune until he's 21 years old.

At that time, his uncle has gone bankrupt. Died few months later in a hospital bed.

From a respected businessman into a desperate man. Aaron tried hard to keep his last company floating. In the end, he got sick and died due lung cancer.

Jeff failed to save the company after loading his own money into it. He had to announce the bankruptcy before Aaron's death.

"Uncle, I will save you this time..."

It's Friday night, Uncle should be at his favorite bar. He often drinks a glass or two before heading home.

Jeff sits next to him at the bar counter.

Aaron smiles and asks a glass of juice from bartender. He won't let underage Jeff drink liquors.

Jeff asks, "Uncle, beside Xiong He... Have you bought other companies yet?"

"I'm still reviewing two or three companies."

Jeff pretends to count with his fingers as if he's a fortune teller.

"Uncle, do you trust me?"

"Sure," replies Aaron before drinking his beer.

"Twenty millions yuan. Give it to me."

Aaron got choked and spurts his beer. Jeff hits his back to comfort him. His uncle glares at him as if he's a mad man.

Jeff explains, "I wanna do some investments."

"Money doesn't grow on trees. Twenty millions..."

"Lend it to me. I'll pay you back once I got my money."

Jeff will inherit fifty millions yuan in the future. He definitely could pay him back.

"Jeff, I dunno. Are you sure?"

"Please, uncle. You gotta believe in me. I know some good start up companies. They have good prospects."

"Twenty millions..."

"I'll pay you back."

The system suddenly asks, "Host, you wanna use OK ticket? It's only one left available."

"Yes, please."

"500 Points deducted. OK ticket used."

Aaron wants to rejects and yet he suddenly changes his mind. It's a good thing to give him a chance.

He says, "Okay. I'll transfer it to you in the morning."

"Thank you, Uncle."

Aaron sighs. He has to cancel buying two other companies. There is no spare money left.

Jeff asks, "Could you leave the Xiong He management to me? Uncle, you already have two companies to handle."

"Of course. I bought it so you won't be bullied in that entertainment company."

Jeff gives him a good hug. Uncle Aaron always pampered him like this.

I need to clean up the dirty management first. Those folks secretly embezzled money. Many entertainers will protest and leave after they didn't get their salaries in near future.

Jeff asks, "Uncle, you know a good detective? I need to investigate something..."

"What did you do this time?"

"My girlfriend might be cheating on me..."

Aaron gives him the contact number easily.

He warns, "Focus on your study and career. Find romance later."

"Thanks, Uncle. I promise won't let you down."

I'll hire the detective to gather up evidences and clean up the management.

Jeff leaves the bar. He is walking to a bus station when he sees someone got  punched. Several men punch and kick the poor guy until he passes out.

After those goons left, Jeff approaches the victim. He looks a lot younger than in his memories.

They said enemies meet at narrow road.

Jeff sneers. This guy was his rival back then. Never thought he had suffered such a day in the past.

He hails a cab and helps the guy into it. It's too late. He decides to settle in a nearby motel.

---------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Jeff saved his future business rival. What happened next?

Our MC isn't OP one. He only has knowledge about future events. Nothing else. The system isn't a super one. It could only aid him a little in his quest for money.

Earning 100 yuans = 1 day for Aaron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.1K 29
maybe the life of crime wasn't for you but that didn't matter anymore. you were already in too deep. outcasted by everyone you knew and loved - the...
34 0 10
On a fresh midsummer afternoon, embraced by the scent of blossoms floating across his windowsill on the warm, crisp wind, the ill college student Li...
56 2 8
Of heroes, villains, and doing the right thing (no matter what it costs). After losing his job as a Top Hero, Jack is left reeling with the knowledge...
78K 5.6K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...