PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25
26

10

1.5K 62 16
By ZoyiGuk

Third person POV

His knitted brows started to shake while his eyes threatening to weep, he felt like it burning. He sniff prevent his flowing drops but yet it left from his sullen red eyes.

His legs stumble back as he fortuitously flopped on the chair, his back slumped over the top of it.

Jungkook sucked on his lower trembling lip. He should feel happy now no? He should feel satisfied. He just did only what his mind screamed him to do. So he should feel very content, very joyous.

But why his heart is hurting then.

He should feel gratified. He just got what he was cravings for a moment ago but why he's feeling it so painful.

He surely wanted to see Taehyung cry but why his heart felt the foreign pain when he saw Taehyung leaving his cabin while weeping.

Why he didn't feel any satisfied then. Why his soul isn't satisfied at all.

Because it wasn't his heart who commanded him to taunt his Taehyung. It wasn't his heart who told him to insult Taehyung's present. It was his brain filled with vexation who wanted to see a pathetic crying Taehyung to lessen his furiousness.

Jungkook quivering hand gripped on the glass of water and bring it to his lips, instantly gulping it down. He could sense the cold water through his inner body, while his cheeks felt the warm burning tear.

Why is it flowing?

He hastily stood up, trying to control himself but a foreign pain, a strange kind of suffocation thudded his body making him go all weak.

He can't see Taehyung crying.
But wasn't it he who did it, wasn't it he who spatted whatever came out of his mind and threw it on Taehyung?
Then why he's crying over this stupid shits.

His body felt frail, while his mind stopped working a while ago. It was only his heart suffering the pain along with him.

He miserably breathed, finding it hard as his sniffing nose and sobbing mouth blocking it's way to breath.

He fumblingly dragged his numb legs till the attached bathroom, and get inside it. He swiftly closed the door while his muffling sobs started to increase and then he broke down wailing and howling like a lost kid.

His feet couldn't handle more, while he kneeled down with a sudden thud. His hands made its way towards his flowing eyes and his body flumped to the nearest wall.

No he couldn't hold it more. Pulling his knees to his chest he hide his face on it, while his eyes were still blocking by his quivering hands.

"T-Tae~" his lips parted, while it's leaving thousands of broken sobs.

"I-im" he hiccuped. And he hate it when he does.

"I'm sor-sorry" Jungkook whimpered, feeling extreme guilty, as his hands harshly reached on his hair plugging on it.

"I'm sorry please" he leaned into the wall more, whimpering and shivering at the cold floor. He's feeling more weak, he felt dizzy.

"See, wh-what y-you made m-me d-do" Jungkook couldn't stopped his spatting voice. He was angry at himself. He was angry because he couldn't stopped his mind, and that shit left him while he needed it most.

Jungkook broke down again into his heavy sobs, a unassailable pain stuck on his heart, smashing and shoving salt into his fresh wounds.

Only he knows how much fear he sensed in those past years, when Taehyung was his. Loosing Taehyung was the biggest fear of his life, and that exactly happened to him. He lost Taehyung. He himself don't know the reason. Taehyung never told him, what was lacking on him that —that Taehyung choose someone else to be with.

He couldn't even process anything calm when Taehyung came to him wanting nothing but break up.

It wasn't something he's sad of, the fact Taehyung acknowledge that they aren't for each other or— Jungkook isn't suitable for him (-from his parents point of view-) was the most devastated part of his life.

He'll never forget the day when he was begging Taehyung like a starving pathetic beggar but Taehyung, —he even didn't bother to gaze back.

The truth still haunts him like a dead nightmare and he can never bolt of tha—

His head Swiftly snapped at the door when he heard some harsh knock on it. He sniffed hard, trying to stopped it's tears.

Washing instantly his face and wiping it off —when the knocking on door heard constantly— he took some deep breath.

"Jungkook open the fucking door" he gulped staring at the closed shaking door infront of him. It was Yoongi approaching there and he knew it very well.

Without any second thoughts Jungkook swiftly opened the door, but didn't expected to be in a tight engulf of yoongi.

~

Third person POV

Love hurts, and it really does —like a bitch.  It is such a unfair, while simultaneously love is the absolute emotion of connectedness and union. Everyone wants to be loved, but can we actually handle love? Can it even exist without pain?

No one can hurt you unless you let them. And yes Taehyung willingly let Jungkook hurt him knowing he deserves it very well. Hard to believe, as no one actually wants to be hurt but it's true. When someone hurts us, we are inadvertently letting them have an emotional hold over us.  And Taehyung did exactly the same.

He knew it would be coming, even though it's hard, still he choose to face it of one's own accord.

There's nothing Jungkook said much, but that was enough when the Jungkook he knew was entirely different. A complete lenient Jungkook he once fond of, but would it be good to talk about him?

It makes him hurt, he felt hurt when he thinks about it.

Taehyung get out of his car, instantly running to his room. His phone was overflowing with Chi-won's missed calls but he didn't received as he didn't wanted to face the later in this state.

He flopped on his bed, digging his eyes under the pillow and crying his heart out. It was so painful for him. Something like unbearable and something that intolerable.

Living in a fake world would be better for him than living in a forced world. He isn't belong here, but he forced to. No one can ever understand him.

He knows he hurted Jungkook, more like he broke a pure soul who doesn't wanted anything but feel love. Jungkook is the reason Taehyung felt and sensed the taste of love. It wasn't something painful at that time, when they actually in love.

He was very aware of the fact that how much Jungkook hate him for being this heartless. But yet there wasn't any choice for him when there's his family lies on the line.

Taehyung shoved his face more into the pillow. Throat hurting but still he didn't care about it.

Jungkook's words, somehow managed to pinned him enough which he wasn't even guess. He didn't thought Jungkook would go this low to just make him weak.

This Jungkook isn't his.

~

It was dusk, when his eyes snapped opened. His face was still into the pillow so he pulled up from it.  It's still hurting his eyes when he stared around his room. A weird kind of feeling he was sensing but wasn't reasoning out.

He slightly sit up on his bed. A groan left his lip when he felt his head aching like a shit and it's also making him feel dizzy.

He gazed at his night stand and found his water bottle empty. His lips cursed himself when it hit that he even forget about his husband, Chi-won.

He run till the door, hand loosely gripping the empty bottle as he opened his room door but there wasn't any sign of Chi-won.

He sighed out loud while he made his way towards the kitchen, choosing to drink some water but frowned when he got to see the bawls of meals in the dinning table.

He hurried on his steps, heart beating very swiftly while mind fondling with many rendom thoughts.

Reaching there he gazed at all of the foods. Who can made this all? His eyes roamed around the living room and end up at a drowsy looking Chi-won. Who was half lying on the couch and eyes shutting closed. His right hand was occupied by his phone and it was Taehyung's number swirling over its screen.

Taehyung headed towards him and faintly voiced, but the later seems to be tired. Taehyung tried again and Chi-won again didn't responses.

Taehyung sighed and started to shake his shoulder. After doing it three to four times the later finally woke up.

His eyes were blood red when it's opened. Taehyung almost flinched at the scary looking eyes but relieved when Chi-won blinked it grinning a sheepish one.

"H-hi—-----------   Taehyung." He kneaded on his eyes, trying to get a clear view of Taehyung.

"Y-you made dinner?" Taehyung asked as he already left for the table and sat on it.

Chi-won nodded, humming along and sitting beside Taehyung.

"I came home late and saw you sleeping so i made it." Chi-won gently voice making him smiling a little. if Taehyung isn't anguished and devastated at this time, he would be lucky to have Chi-won. But you know fate.

Taehyung nodded, clumsily bringing the spoon of soup into his mouth.
" So what happened earlier?" Taehyung chocked on the soup, instantly spitting it infront of him, which made Chi-won panic.

The later hastily speed up from the chair and handed Taehyung a glass of water .

"You okay? oh my god Tae. You should be careful." Chi-won uttered rubbing his hands on his back while Taehyung drink the water.

Taehyung faintly nodded as he slowly took a hold of the other's hand, pushing it off from his back. It would be lie if Chi-won say he wasn't hurt a bit, but he also can't do anything without Taehyung's consent.

He let go of a stifled breath, withdrawing his hand and backing of from Taehyung. The food infront of them began to cold, while non of them were care to have a touch onto it.

Taehyung was still engross with the soup, while his movements was more than slow. his hands were leisurely bringing the soup to his mouth which made Chi-won more addled.

"Tae?" Taehyung made a winced, his spoon almost about to fell from his hand but lucky he sternly grabbed on it.

"Uh?" Taehyung eyes were wide, showing his bewilderness.

"You're looking tense? Everything good right?" Chi-won once again carelessly attempt to touch Taehyung's hands, which was rested on the table, but swiftly retracted whe he saw Taehyung glaring at those.

Taehyung vaguely nodded, staring back at Chi-won who pressed a smile but seemed fake.

"Just had to present our project to the CEO." Taehyung whispered looking down. The word 'CEO' sounded weird to him despite it was non other than his Jungkook.

"Okay, then I'll go and present it once a—"

"Not you?" Taehyung cut him off, while glaring back.

"Huh?"

"It's me who gotta present. They don't believe me" Chi-won find himself utterly shock, Taehyung gotta present? A project?

"But Tae i—— don't worry I'll talk to Mr. Min. He'll sure understand us." He could sense the edgy feeling of Taehyung. His face was the evidence. Chi-won knew the later never did this before. No doubt Taehyung can hendle everything but yet how will he leave the younger to do something he never experienced of, that too infront of a eminent CEO.

"The CEO himself told me to do it." Taehyung shoved the bowl of soup, it was burning him inside. No taste was making him please at this time.

"CEO? Mr. Jeon? You meet Mr. Jeon Tae" Taehyung stared at those flickering eyes of Chi-won, there were so much emotions, and he can read them all. He could see there was  a hope, a string of tight ambition. And he can't be these heartless to broke this thread.

Taehyung snuffled, his head bobbed itself gesturing Chi-won that he met Jungkook. Mr. Jeon.

Chi-won mind filled with hope, his lips formed into glamorous light grin while he wanted to threw lots of questions to Taehyung but he forced prevent it, sensing it would be uncomfortable for the other.

"So... Mm. Did  he said something about the project?" Chi-won dreamily voiced, while Taehyung terrored.

Yes. There are so much Mr. Jeon had said. But can Taehyung tell all of this to Chi-won.

"Yes he did."

"Is he ready to work with us?" The optimistic eyes and assured voice of Chi-won's instantly brought a half grin to Taehyung. He was so cheerful, like a serious one.

Taehyung stopped his mind at the track. He didn't quiried Jungkook about it. Is he really ready to work with them. The way he talked to him this afternoon wasn't that content and acceptable for him but yet he knew, he knew perhaps he was the reason behind Jungkook's behaviour.

Taehyung stared at Chi-won, the later still waiting for his answer while his hands fidgeting showing his anxious.

"Yeah he's" As soon as Taehyung uttered those, Chi-won stood up from his chair and unconsciously hugged the brunette.

Taehyung steady sat there, hands loosely hanging while eyes intimidating to weep, but he replaced it with a pressing grin, which hide his every sorrowful feelings.

~

Sorry for the mistakes

~

Hiya🪡
Hope y'all doing fine.
here's an update.

Get me a star ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 29.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
20.5K 642 17
JK: I don't want this life ~~it's hurt ( crying) Tae: let me hold you plzzzz, ~~I wanna hide u from this world, wanna take you in my embrace (with t...
2.9K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...
23.4K 893 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...