DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 18

97.9K 4.1K 3.9K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

I don't know why but I smirked at the both of them.

"Who are you?" The waitress asked, her voice dripping with hatred.

Excuse me.

"I'm sorry but you're supposed to ask me what I'd like to eat not who I am." I narrowed my eyes at her and she scoffed.

That's a waitress' job. Isn't it.

"Luciano. Who is this child?"

Child? I'm a grown ass woman.

"This is Kelsey." He introduced, the whole time just staring at me.

Has he lost something on my face.

"I'm Squidward's whore." I giggled.

What the fuck.

Luciano narrowed his eyes at me and I smiled.

"What?" The girl asked, looking confused as fuck.

"Just go and get me the regular." Luciano waved her off.

"Nothing for me?" I pouted, he wants me to starve.

"What do you want?" She asked, giving me an attitude.

I looked down at the menu, completely forgetting I couldn't read it.

Looking up again I saw her smirking victoriously.

I straightened my composure.

"I'll have what he's having." I said confidently, batting my lashes.

She frowned.

"You heard her. Go on and get us a bottle of wine while you're at it." Squidward dismissed the waitress and she left, not before giving me one last dirty glance.

Wouldn't want to be you.

Like you're in a better position.

"What the fuck was that?" Luciano scolded when we were alone again.

His murderous glare made me want to curl up and die. The fact that he was sitting right beside me didn't help either.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." I stated lazily and his jaw ticked. I was feeling slightly lightheaded.

As he stared down at me angrily I had the urge to touch him. And I did.

I reached my hand out and rubbed his jaw which immediately relaxed.

I honestly think I'm drunk.

His eyes seemed to soften a bit but went back to their blank state as he grabbed my wrist, tightly squeezing it.

I didn't cry out though, it hurt really bad but I liked it. I wanted him to be the one to hurt me. In more ways than one.

Yes I'm definitely drunk.

Cause what the fuck am I saying.

He started crushing my wrist and I smiled softly at him.

He let go and I suddenly felt the urge to run from the mad squid.

As I got my legs ready I felt something hard pressed against my crutch.

I slowly looked down only to see a hand gun staring right at my pussy. To say I was shocked would be a complete understatement.

I think he's trying to make me piss myself.

Again.

Looking up I saw him smirking at me. I don't know what's happening to me but I smirked back.

The alcohol is gonna get me killed because the next words that left my mouth would have never if I was in my right mind.

"Mr Romano." I giggled like a maniac. "Are you going to fuck me with that gun?"

His whole dark features came crashing down. Talk about breaking down walls and smashing in doors.

"Quite the opposite actually." I heard the safety click. "I'm going to shoot you." He grinned and my heart fell to my ass.

Just then he was interrupted.

"Sir, you're food is ready." It was the nice waiter from before.

"Leave it and go." Luciano grumbled staring at him with immense hatred.

Does this man look at everyone like that.

As he set the food down he smiled at me and I winked and blew him a little kiss. He was full on blushing.

I heard Luciano's fist slam down unto the table and the waiter jumped a bit.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you little boy."

He scurried off with his head held down.

"Keep testing me and see what happens." I heard Luciano growl at me, but I was too busy looking down at the plates before me.

What the fuck is that shit.

Suddenly my jaw was in his bruising grip as he stared down at me. His face held so much anger it was red. He kinda looked like the devil in that old Santa Claus movie. Ha.

He was rambling about something but my mind wandered off somewhere else.

Do you ever wander if murderers shit.

Like I can't imagine Ted Bundy on a toilet taking a shit. Especially if he's constipated. Or having diarrhea.

Or Luciano.

By the time I realized what was happening, my head was thrown back and I was a cackling mess. I cannot imagine something like that.

He was just staring at me dumbfounded.

He probably thinks I'm crazy.

"What's the problem with you?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry." I simply replied. Can't have him knowing I drank the whole bottle of champagne.

He poured us two glasses of wine and began eating.

Woohoo. More to drink.

I drank about half the glass but stopped, it tastes like shit. I gagged before starting to eat.

Everything was going well other than Luciano's frequent glances at me until my head started spinning.

"Luciano." I squeaked out as I heard a ringing in my left ear.

"What?" He sounded agitated but I saw a look of concern as his eyes met mine.

"I don't fe... feel so good." I choked out, dropping the fork.

"What's wrong?" He wiped his mouth with the napkin.

The room was spinning fast and I felt like I was going to throw up.

Then....

I fell....

My face down in the plate of food.

"Fuck." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

________________________

END OF ANOTHER CHAPTER

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT

BYE BYE 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.1K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
753K 24.5K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
1.9M 61.6K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
471K 16.6K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...