PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25
26

8

1.4K 73 12
By ZoyiGuk

Let just start the real story already. Shall we:
Cause I'm done with the shits.
Sorry for the mistakes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Sounds of splattery muffled through the glass big windows, It was a heavy rainy day, the thundering voice was also swaddling around it. The gloomy exterior of the building already connote people inside it— about the twilight sunset of the world.

The man in the television inside the building keep blabbering without anyone conscious as all of them were busy with their own.

"So what kind of girl you want for your son?" A man with blonde hair sitting on a long ass couch uttered arrogantly sipping on his beer, which caught attention of the people infront of him.

"Ah I want the most prettiest one for my son Mr. Hwang." The lady wearing a sandy brown long dress with her hair tied up as a long ponytail, gazed at her husband who's sitting beside her motionless, only eyes focusing on his gadget.
"Honey?" She added, seeking for any response from her husband.

"Hmm yeah yeah" The older male replied just with a blank face which indicates that he wasn't really attentive with what they were talking. God knows what he was busy thinking.

"And yeah, she must be look cute too, I'm sure my son prefer cute girls." The lady spoke again giggling at her own and turning her gaze back at the halting male, voice holding a hint of excitement to hide the slight sadness as her eyes started sparkling with the glittering lights.

"Ah Mrs. Jeon. You know me well and i— never upto disappoint anybody." Mr. Hwang talked back with a proud tone, whilst he keep stealing glances at Mr.Jeon who seems yet not effected.

"Yeah we can see that; besides you're a great cordial at my view so will really appreciate it if you find the best bride for my son." Mr. Jeon finally seems like to care about the matter as he uttered pocketing his phone. His eyes clutching a inkling of mockery whilst lips decorated with a tedious smirk.

Mr. Hwang bobbed his head, slight anxious with the sudden gestures of the aggressive male.

"Honey?" The lady queries, looking for her husband who switch his eyes to his wife and gestured her to continue.

"We should ask him first. At least for once?" She faintly blurted wanting to suppress her voice as much as possible.

The male infront of her sighed fixing his over powered glass, while he gripped on the beer glass making its way towards his lips and instantly gulping it down.

"And you think your son will listen to you obediently?" Mr Jeon snickered, voice emerge with immense sneering.

"But we can't force him too." Her fragile voice came out aggressively —quite broken, which assorted with a tone of convince.

Mr. Jeon shrugged and Unpocketed his phone again sniffing and maintaining his postures as it wasn't a matter he should care about.

"Let's just asked him for once please?" Mrs. Jeon tried again. The lack of responses were making her feel pathetic on herself including her son. It's true she wants a girl for her son but it wasn't her intention to make her son force to marry.

"And what will you do if he say no?" He stared up at her optimistic hazel eyes which threatening her to weep at the offended sounds came out from her husband.

"I'll make him convince, he'll sur—"

"You already know what will be his answer." Mr. Jeon cut her off. He no more wanted to hear the same damn answer from his son. And it's always a no.

A year ago while he also thought to arrange a marriage of his son, with a quite famous businessman daughter who latch on to a very successful business. Everything was alright as both businessman clutch onto it till he care to quiry about his son opinion which was a swift NO.
That wasn't it, Mr.Jeon thought to not to care about his son opinion as he carry out his business and join hands with them.

But things didn't come as he wish. After a couple of months, he received a mail saying they don't want to carry business together as the marriage aren't possible while his son don't want to marry his daughter.

Mr. Jeon couldn't be more furious, but the most saddest thing that it's Mrs. Jeon who had to suffer her husband immense anger.

Mrs. Jeon blinked her eyes, suddenly remembering the days she had to go through, but she wasn't complaining and she'll never too.

"So Mr. Hwang, show us the best bride but she should be match to our son, if you want your rewar—"

"But we just can't force him to marry someone we choose Ye-Joon ." Mrs. Jeon spatted again, feeling a extreme pain, She don't want to see her son the way hate.

"Then do the fuck you want" The glass breaking sounds swaddled which caused Mrs. Jeon to flinched. Mr. Jeon threw his beer glass on the ground and stood up glaring at her. She whimpered feeling weak and small under the heavy gazed.

"I want a bride for my son as soon as possible Mr. Hwang." Mr Jeon hardly uttered, glare still fixing with his wife's hazel.

"Ye-yes, Mr. Jeon" Mr. Jeon nodded and leave the room while Mr. Hwang stared at Mrs. Jeon. Her gazed was fixed onto nothing as she seems spaced out.

"Mrs. Jeon?" He slightly voiced, earning a glimpse of her who swallowed hard to clutch on her tears.

"We don't want any girl for my son Hwang. Thanks for coming." She stood up, gripping onto her side bag firmly she made her way towards the exit. She's feeling like crying at the impact of her husband, why is he always like this?

Why she just can't take one decision by herself.

~

Third person POV

"I can go, if you don't want." Taehyung shook his head aggressively at the state of Chi-won. He was keep blabbering the same thing since they arrive there.

"I'll go Chi-won, don't worry." Taehyung uttered, checking the files placing it the front table.

"You sure?" Taehyung nodded.

Chi-won gulped, standing up from the whirling chair and gazing up at the files Taehyung holding.

"You know i didn't knew it would be like that!" Chi-won vaguely begin, sensing a slight soreness in his throat.

"Huh?" Instantly Taehyung was deluge with uncertainty upon Chi-won's voice, he stared at him, eyes quiring while brows scowling then before.

"I-i" Chi-won paused, looking for any correct words to say further.
"I never thought, it would be like this. I mean we have to work with them.... For... For our improvement or else our company will go die" Taehyung nodded, Chi-won's thought really make sense.
He himself wasn't aware of this situation as he never get any information about their koren company.
But it wasn't what they were thinking.
So they have to work on a great project which can make their build up again.

"I can understand." He pressed a small grin.

"So, you don't mind working with me ri-right?" Chi-won carefully questioned. He really doesn't like Taehyung being this formality.
Besides they never acted like a married couple.

Taehyung didn't knew what to do at this point as his mind already swaddling with many strange thoughts so he ended up spitting a quick 'yeah' earning a faint nod from Chi-won.

"Mm, i think I should leave" Taehyung uttered, not wanting to stay more with this awkwardness.

"Mm ye-yeah, i heard Mr. Min is very punctual so mmmm yeah."

Taehyung nodded before leaving Chi-won's office.

~

Third person POV

11:34
He stared up at the timer hanging on the front wall of the office. Taehyung was standing there infront of the tall building unwieldy as the all employees were giving him a uncomfortable stares which made him more disobliging.

He sighed, taking a very careful step at the white marble floor, and walking forward.
A calming fragrance were roaming around the hallways hitting his nose as it helped him calm his anxious self.

Taehyung halted, instantly stoping at his track he gazed at the direction from where the voices were scattering.
But he couldn't look, just got some glimpses of some rushing employees.

He shrugged, not minding their business and taking his track again.
He made his way towards the girl on the counter—

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" She asked, lipsing a loving grin while Taehyung bobbed returning a suppress grin.

"This way sir our Boss is almost here but you have your appointment with Mr. Min"Taehyung followed her as the girl guide him the way while blabbering about her boss arrival.

They stopped. A cabin with a glass door entrance.
"Sir please get in." The girl gestures him to go and he did, nodding his head and knocking at the door.
He heard a faint 'come in'  as he entered the room.

"Oh come in come in Mr. Kim" A deep raspy voice greeted Taehyung with whom he was very familiar but he found it a bit mmm  —mockery?

Taehyung swallowed, gulping down his nervousness and pressing a slight grin he nodded his head While the guy infront of him gestured him take his seat.

Taehyung sat in front him, placing the files in the table.
"Mm as for my information, it's Mr. Kang who should've come!" Taehyung wriggled his fingers under the table, feeling highly strung.

"Ye-yeah sorry Mr. Min he wa-was busy with making the project, so i-i had to come." Taehyung so badly wanted to smack himself for stuttering in between his talk but yet he ended up nodding and agreeing with himself.

"Oh i see" Mr. Min yoongi, nodded as he folded his hands over the glass table.

"But Mr. Kim we had told you that there's someone missing at our meeting"

"Ye-yes?" Taehyung frowned, suddenly feelings something strange. He saw Mr. Min making a call with someone informing about his arrival.

Yoongi stopped and stared at Taehyung.
"You can leave"

"Huh" Taehyung bewilderedly asked.

"I mean, you have to talk to our owner for this project and Ms. Soyaa will show you the way." Yoongi's voice was quite stern as Taehyung senses him more strict than earlier.

Yoongi wasn't like this earlier in the conference meeting. Yes his voice was raspy but yet he holds the sweet grin with a calming tone in his voice.
Taehyung felt it strange, like Yoongi isn't like this to act stern but yet he's doing it on purpose.

"Mr. Kim?" Taehyung gulp at the forbidding mention, he straighten his posture before staring up at the male.

"Huh?"

"I said you should leave. Ms. Soyaa is waiting." Yoongi pointed towards the entrance where she was really waiting.

"Oh ye-yeah sorry" Taehyung hesitantly stood up, uncertainly picking up the dispersed file he run to the exit suddenly feeling a extreme agony inside his body.

His steps wasn't stable as he rushed towards the girl, a string of ashamed of himself rushed through his body. He felt like blood bolting over his face and it's burning inside his skin.

What he did to get treated like that.
No doubt Mr. Min didn't said anything bad to him but then why he's feeling like crying in embarrassed.

He swallowed, biting his lower palm lip, trying hard not to whimper at the suffocating situation.

"Sir" he halted, looking at the girl who gestures him to knock at the door while Taehyung saw her leaving him alone.

He switched his head towards the cabin door waiting for him to bang so he did.
He did knock as a very familiar voice muffled shoving inside his ear.

He hardly closed his eyes and opened it again as he twist the door knob opening it wide, making a direct eyes conduct with the guy, who was standing beside the window, hands holding a file as a pair of spectacles on those eyes who's deep glaring at him.

Taehyung gulped, as the immense glare pulled him closer to the guy while his lips parted itself—

"Jungkook?"

°°•°•°•°°

Hiya 🪡
Take care!!
No commentsu :( I'm hurt..

Anygays I want a star ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
280K 13.6K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
20.4K 642 17
JK: I don't want this life ~~it's hurt ( crying) Tae: let me hold you plzzzz, ~~I wanna hide u from this world, wanna take you in my embrace (with t...