Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
-Epilogue -
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

chapter 23

476 37 5
By Miikayuu

A\N: sorry for the waiting and this chapter is a bit shorter  than usually. also , the end of this story  is comming soon !~

--------------
 the next morning, san was already waiting for his father inside of his room. He didn’t missed it there, to be honest.

He suddenly heard the sound of foot steps coming towards the room. once he didn’t heard it anymore ,the door opened with his father going inside. He didn't said anything, he just simply went to sit behind his desk in front of san, with a small book in his hand. 

- how was the travel father ?" 

-how can you act like nothing happened while i wasn't there! "

San sighed ,there he goes.

He didn’t finished to get scoled by him. he could at least say hi to him.

- do you know what it is?! It’s the journal of the doctor!" He then throw the book on his son forehead. 

San let out a whine out of pains  , if he could , he would  threw it backs at him directly in his face too. He would see how it's feel !

-Stealing and spending my own money to buy some others servants and drink for your own good wasn’t good enough for you?! You had  to go impregnate one of them too? The only one you shouldn’t touch of them all. did you know his species is rare ?! Worst , he’s not even registred at all.   All of your paper is false ! With who you deal with this time ?!" 

- nobody very important. " 

Biting his lips hard, his father just wanted to destroy everything inside of the room.

san  didn’t really show it,  but he was suprise. he didn’t know which spieces of fox he was before.   he had some doubt about it.. but he should have asked him because now he was in trouble because of that.

- im  disappointed in you . your are so useless !  You never done anything right since you were born! I wish you had one  of the quality  of your own young brother ! If that was the case, you wouldn’t  be standing in front of me, driving me crazy with your behiavor! You are a failure as a son !’

Outch. 

Even if he was now used when his father was yelling at him like that , he couldn’t said it didn’t hurt at all. The harsh word coming out of his own father mouth was like being stabbed in the chest multiple time . 

- father-" 

- dont you dare speak back to me ,choi san .  you have done enough  ! "Sighing deeply his father, turning his back to him to calm down a bit.

For once , san  forgot his pride as a noble. Because if he would continued like that , he would lost yeosang for real this time. His father was able to do everything. 

turning his head  around a few seconds later, his father only saw which position his older son was in.

San was sit on his knees , hands on his each of his thighs and head low. The older felt his own blood boiled by the scene in front of him.

- with all of the respect i should gave to you father, you can’t take him away from me . Nobody in joseon will make him run away from me and unfortunately,not even you. " 

raising his head up san only saw the older wolf staring at him, like he was trying to read inside of his mind. 

-  ...you , don’t tell me you love this low born?" 

San felt his heart skip a beat, he could finally put a word to what he was feeling. 

Its was stupid as that . It was love. A feeling he didn’t even share with someone before and he never thought about sharing it either . Even less with a servant. 

- yes ,  father. I fell for a lowborn who is bearing my child because of my stupidity. " 

Out of anger, his father throw everything he had on his desk on  the ground even the small desk himself. 

- get up , choi san !! A noble like you cant never love someone like him! You are a hybird wolf , you are strong ! You are the reflect of our spieces,  dont you think you already soil it enough?  And How can you even say your in love? I know you , san.  Im your father. i know you better than anyone else,You are not  someone who can feel those type of  feeling like love" he then stopped talking  to try to catch hisbreath again. 

-the only thing you can do the the best is to lost yourself in debauchery . And now your talking about love ? Nonsense! ‘

san bite his lips and get up  to look  straight at his father eyes. 

- even a man like you fell in love with the most beautiful women in all joseon who was my mother.why wouldn’t I ? Yes he’s a lowborn but his species  is rare, now he’s not a simple lowborn anymore ! Dont you see it ? I did a lot of mistake before but now, its time for me to fix them." 

The two  hybrid wolves looked at each other, they looked like they were ready to jump on each other’s throat. 

- do not talk about her ! Just bring me the servant here today .i  will see him by myself and i will think about what im going to do with him only after that."

- ohh, You wont see him alone . i can guaranteed you only that, father.  And i wont ask about how you did to get the doctor journal when we cant even look at it. Its seem im not the only who make big  mistake. We do have this thing in common." 

With that san get out of the room. He must find yeosang ,not to bring him more faster to his father room ..but to talk about something else . Even if he was probably still mad at him. With reason..

walking in the hallway now ,He smiled when he noticed yeosang getting out of a room.  He didnt expected to found him this fast .

He  didn’t lose time to go in front of him and grabbed his cheeks with his two hands 
.he did missed yeosang a lot. 

- M.. mast..mft!"the fox tried to say but his sentence was cut when his lips smached against the soft one of his master's. 

San just kissed him in a savage way , he played his tongue with his and he slid one of his hand on his waist, carressing it firmly. 

Yeosang at first didnt know what to do , but as soon as he realized what just happened , he pushed san away with all of his force , tear was now running down his cheeks he couldn’t mess with him like that.

- DONT DO THAT.  Please...Dont do that ! If ..if you still care a bit about me..Dont give me false hope like that again..i may be a low born and be nothing to nobles ..b..but i still have feeling, im an hybrid like everybody else !" 

- i know that. But i already told you, you wont go anywhere.  Yeosang , im crazy about you , You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And im not lying." 

Yeosang blushed suddently, never he thought his master would say that sort of thing one day. if he was dreaming, then please, he didnt want to wake up anytime soon. 

- b..but..im caring.." 

-i  know your caring a child. It's mine after all, buti cannot promise you anything about that. i really don’t know what to do as much as you. But i will protect you  and make sure nobody will harm you ever again." 

San wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. 

-but..master..." he responded while he wrapped hisarm around him too."-San...If you avoid me again, i wont forgive you this easily, don’t forget that.’

- i won’t.’ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 789 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...
17K 913 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
12.2K 627 7
After being separated for nearly 6 years, Han Y/n returns home to surprise her fraternal twin brother, Han Jisung on their birthday... and forced to...
2.5K 107 8
Hongjoong's spent a good majority of his life alone on his family farm. Sure, the work is hard, grueling, and tedious. But it's also rewarding and fu...