DARKNESS IS LIGHT

Von -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 14

107K 4.5K 4.8K
Von -monawrites

KELSEY

He's going to kill Enzo.

No! I like Enzo.

Well kinda.

I followed him but stayed at a distance, didn't want to interrupt his murder.

His steps halted when he came to a door and he just kicked it in.

Jeez, could've just used to knob.

The door flew open and I heard Valeria scream.

My nosiness caused me to move closer, I needed to see what was happening.

He rushed into the room.

"What the fuck Luciano!" Enzo yelled. I was now standing directly in the doorway staring into the room.

"Shut up stai mentendo cazzo." Luciano growled at him.
[You lying fuck]

In the corner Valeria was quickly getting dressed, while Enzo wore only his Versace boxers.

Judging by the humongous bulge in his boxers they were obviously fucking.

Again. Not that I have a problem.

"What the fuck are you talking about cockblocker?" Enzo queried in an uninterested tone.

"How about I cut it off? That way you won't have a cock for me to block. " He retorted, the anger evident in his voice.

Immediately Enzo hands flew to his crutch and he covered it, like when a little child covers their privates because they don't want you to see.

"Non oseresti." Enzo fake gasped and giggled a little.
[You wouldn't dare]

"You think I'm joking. Perché cazzo mi hai mentito fratello?"
[Why the fuck did you lie to me brother]

"Non so di cosa stai parlando." Enzo answered in their language.
[

I do not know what you're talking about]

Luciano's eyes wandered to Valeria who was now fully dressed and just staring at the two men.

"Valeria, out." He ordered and she rushed out without an argument.

I stood there in all my nosy glory still watching.

"Quando ho chiesto se tutto è andato bene con il ritiro della ragazza hai risposto di ." Luciano trailed off.
[When I asked if all went well with collecting the girl you said yes.]

"Si" Enzo replied, getting his clothes from the bed.

"Che era una bugia."
[Which was a lie]

"What?" Enzo sounded surprised.

"Why did you not mention her almost being raped."

"Fuck!" Enzo whisper yelled.

I stood there twiddling with my fingers in shame.

"I killed him Luci. There's nothing to worry about." Enzo beamed in pride.

Ha Luci.

Wait, Enzo was the one who killed the rapist.
I stared at him in shock but I was also grateful.

"That's besides the point Lorenzo you lied to your brother and you know how.." His sentence was cut off as he followed Enzo's gaze which was now on me.

Quick, do something.

"Ugh. Hello?" I waved.

Are you dumb bitch.

Yes.

A smile crept unto Enzo's lips as Luciano furrowed his brows at me.

"Che bellezza." Enzo smiled looking towards Luciano who was head on glaring at me, but his gaze shifted towards his brother immediately after the words left his mouth.
[Such a beauty]

"Hai il tuo. Non farmi cavare gli occhi." Luciano growled at him and Enzo just chuckled.
[You have your own. Don't let me dig your eyes out]

"Ease dropping again are we?" He directed hus gaze back to me with a sinister smirk on his face.

"Again?" Enzo asked curiously.

I think that's my que to leave.

Pull a Barry Allen bitch.

Before another word could be uttered I was speed walking down the hall. When I was at a short distance I looked back.

There the two brothers stood, just watching with these devious smirks plastered on their handsome yet evil faces.

They weren't just looking at me.

They're looking at my ass.

I consciously pulled at the black t-shirt to cover myself more and Enzo bursted out laughing while Luciano grumbled something under his breath.

Fucking pervs.

I quickly turned around only to collide with Valeria as our forehead hit each other.

Fuck. Her head is tough.

"Oh God Kelsey I'm so sorry."

"That's good, I was the one not looking where I was going." I smiled back at her while slowly rubbing my forehead.

"I guess we're both at fault." She giggled.

"Yeah. Do you have anything to eat?" I asked unexpectedly.

My stomach was now talking for me. I was famished, I could feel my intestines twisting.

"Yeah we do. You must be starving, come on." I followed behind her as she led the way.

"You have no idea."

Soon after we were in a huge and classy kitchen. Marble countertops and porcelain tiles.

Damn.

These people rich rich.

"Sit, I'll get you something." Valeria stated sweetly while opening the cupboards. "Anything you'd like in particular?"

I swear to God if we weren't in such a situation I'd definitely date her. This girl makes me wanna swing both ways.

She's so hot.

"Hello. Earth to Kelsey." I was pulled from my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I said if there's anything you'd like in particular?" She smirked at me.

Enzo is a lucky fucking man.

"Watcha got?" I queried, even though beggars can't be choosers.

"Well...ugh we got bread."

"I want the bread." I quickly answered.

I don't know why but I fucking love bread. I'd eat it every freaking day if I could.

"Okie. We got guava jam, peanut butter, jelly, Pringles, bananas...... I'll just bring you some stuff to choose from."

And she did.

Valeria placed a ton load of food items on the counter top and sat on the stool beside me.

Ha. I guess some beggars can be choosers.

She opened the Pringles and passed it to me. I just took four.

"You want me to cut a slice of the bread for you?" She asked me while casually shoving a chip in her mouth.

So sweet and helpful.

"No I'm good."

"Okie dokie."

She probably hasn't realize but I'm gonna eat it all.

I'm about to fuck this bread up so bad it'll wish it was never baked.

"I'm gonna eat all the bread you know." I stated while adding some jam to a slice.

"Really." She chuckled.

"Yeaaaaaaah." I drew out the word.

"We could be best friends." She laughed.

"We could?" I asked staring at her beautiful face.

"We should be best friends!" Her expression mimicked one of a person who just had the best idea ever.

"We should?" I asked, stuffing a piece of bread in my mouth.

"Yeah. We should totally be besties." She giggled at me. "I eat alot too and the best thing about it is that I never get fat."

Cause Enzo keeping you busy.

"Me either. It's like all that weight is constantly going to my ass. " I scoffed.

"Yeah you got a fat ass." Valeria chuckled and I raised a brow at her.

"But not like that, in a good way." She held up her hands in defense.

"Oh." I continued eating but was disrupted by another female voice.

"Don't lie to her Valeria. There is nothing good about having a fat ass. Thigh gaps and long legs are the thing and will always be." A leggy blonde strutted in, her lips stained with blood red lipstick as she wore a tight white dress with matching heels and bag.

I already hate her.

"Scarlett." Valeria sounded disgusted. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Luciano called me to spend the night again."

Oh. I see.

"Well his room isn't in the kitchen so take your shitty ass and go." Valeria grumbled.

"Oh honey his room might not be in here but we've done it here one too many times. On this very counter." Scarlett shot back. "Even Enzo and I."

I felt Valeria stiffen beside me and I held her hand, just for the sake of calming her down.

She held onto it and squeezed it gently and I realized something.

No one has ever held my hand like this before. Not even my own mother.

This feeling is so strange to me.

"I'm sure Luciano is waiting for his cock cleaner to do her daily shining and you don't want to keep him waiting Scarlett." Valeria growled at her and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Don't tell me you haven't gotten over the fact that Enzo and I used to screw each other Valeria." Scarlett was still trying to get on my new friend's nerve.

Is this bitch still here. Like I'd have been gone a long time ago.

Valeria just sucked her teeth and continued eating.

"I must admit though. The threesomes with him and Luciano were to die for."

Fuck.

This bitch serious as fuck.

"Whore." I coughed and her eyes found mine.

"That and who the fuck are you?" Her voice sounded a bit agitated upon seeing me.

I made a bitch UNCOMFORTABLE.

_______________________________

LONG CHAPTER
~
GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS❤️❤️
MY HEART IS EXPLODING WITH JOY ❣️
~
'Thanks again and a trillion times more for your support'

Please 🙏🏽:

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63.8K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
99.2K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
298K 8.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...