All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

By BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... More

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏

237 11 6
By BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

His Drug

╚ ———————————— ╝

TW// Mild Pedophilia (hated putting this TW ;-;)

The petrol in the air. The smell of burnt rubber. The road beneath his feet. The shiny red car beside him. The stars in the sky. The smell of burnt rubber wheels. The stadium-like lights. Junk food in their stomach's. One tall, shy-ass motherfucker. One short-ass, sadistic bitch. One hot-ass, incredibly funny wife-haver.

The fifteen-year-old Tommy brushed a hand through his blonde locks, ignoring the food grease from his chips which still coated them. Tubbo rocked his feet back and forth as he bit into his burger, his eyes scanning over the competition while Ranboo shyly ate his chips, avoiding any eye contact with anyone who would look his way. The other racers were readying their cars, their pit crew helping them adjust their cars before the big race.

When everyone saw the fifteen-year-old and two sixteen-year-olds, they laughed thinking they would be no challenge. Clearly, they had no idea who they were messing with. A thirty-year-old man, who was clearly a creep and most definitely a pedophile, kept looking over at the teenagers, more namely Ranboo. Tubbo would shoot him daggers every time but the man would only smirk and lick his lips. Tommy wanted to stab him and yet, no one was stopping him.

They didn't want to worry their already anxious friend so the brunette and blonde kept quiet as to not scare the other brunette. Tommy wiped his hands on his red hoodie, the grease sinking into the fabric. The older of the group finished off his burger and rubbed his eye as he directed his attention towards the tallest of the trio. The blonde nudged Tubbo, his eyes left the orphan momentarily as the younger male snickered.

Off to the side was Wilbur failing to flirt with one of their competitors; Shelby, race name: Shubble. While the girl was laughing and seemed to be enjoying talking to the older teenager, it was clear his flirtatious comments weren't making any effect on her. The two best friends laughed out loud, the drug dealer hearing them and glaring over. Ranboo looked up at his friends and tilted his head. A lot of things that those two found funny always seemed to fly over their head, for a while Ranboo thought it may be them but Tubbo and Tommy were quick to assure them that they just had a different sense of humour to them.

It made him feel better.

"Stop that!" Tubbo swatted Boo's hand away from his mouth. He hadn't even noticed he had started to bite his nails. It was just one of his nervous habits that his friends were trying to get him out of. "I'm going to paint your nails again so you won't be prompted to do that"

"It tastes bad..."

"That'd the point, Boo" Tommy stated, jumping up from his spot on his car bonnet. The middle child of the group pouted slightly. He was still learning a lot about the world after being denied it for years. The brunette and blonde were patient and happily taught him.

They used nail polish— a certain one that tastes absolutely disgusting to stop the teen. It always worked for two months before their anxiety got the better of them and it started again.

"Ready, Bossman?" The trigger happy teen asked, balling his burger wrapper into a ball and shoving it into the container from his chips. Ranboo took the rubbish from his hands, Tommy noticing that the bin was next to the creepy man. His eyes widened and nudged his head over. Tubbo snatched the garbage and smiled as to not raise suspicion. "I got this."

"Never been more ready," Tommy said, each word getting louder as the brunette ran to the bin, flipped off the man and told him to fuck off before coming back over. "Got the best pit crew by my side and brother and dad in the audience, how much better could this get?"

The friends all smiled widely. When Tommy came to the two older males telling them about how he found a drag race thanks to his cousin and was going to enter, the other two knew immediately that they would be by his side. Ranboo didn't know anything about mechanics so that was all up to Tubbo which meant he would just be the moral support but he couldn't have been more excited.

If the brunette was honest, he, too, had an interest in drag racing. He wanted to ask Tommy, or Wilbur, or Phil to teach him how to drive but he didn't know if they would because he was unsure if they were at that level of friendship yet... even if it had been a good five months. By the next race, Tommy'll be sixteen and hopefully, Ranboo could be on his way to joining him.

"Attention racers! Everyone to the starting line for the beginning of the race." The announcer called out. It was a shitty mic and speaker but this was an illegal activity that fueled everyone's veins.

Shubble waved goodbye to Wilbur, the two exchanged numbers and a promise of a friendly hang-out. Crumb, another competitor wished Tommy good luck as she passed the trio, them all wishing it in return. Sykkuno, Rae and Toast all part their ways as the aforementioned ravenette's watched the girl get into her car, revving her engine and waving goodbye to her pit crew.

Tommy turned to his best friends, all smirking— or smiling softly in Ranboo's case— at each other before coming closer. Tubbo was the first to put his hand forward, looking at the other two expectantly. Ranboo was next and then Tommy. They all smiled, exchanged eye contact.

"Bench Trio!" They all yelled on Ranboo's soft '123'. They raised their hands and joined their hands in a three-way clap in the middle of them before Tommy opened his car door and waved his friends off. The two shouted "Good luck!"s his way as they watch the red McLauren make its way to the start line in between Shubble's soft autumn orange car and Crumb's white one. The number plate of their friend's car read: SBIBT3.

Tubbo laughed at it, even if the blonde wouldn't admit it himself, everyone knew how much of a sap he really was. The two brunettes made their way over to their allocated space, the older teen taking the taller teens hand to guide him through the crowd. A panic attack caused by the orphan's anxiety would not be great at the moment.

Tommy revved his engine, Crumb matching it next to him with a happy smile. A flag boy with brown hair, blue eyes and tan-ish skin walked out in front. He wasn't like your normal flag boy, prompting to wear a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. Wilbur knew the man from high school, his name being Charlie. The races were run by another allied gang and family friends— Soot House. Yes, Wilbur's middle name was Soot and he was also part of the Soot House gang, so what?

There was no correlation.

He twirled the flag between his fingers before raising a hand into the air to signal to his friends that all was set.

"Welcome back everyone!" A female voice rang out. Tommy knew her too. "My name's Rhianna and next to me is Bavid and we will be your commentators tonight!"

"Tonight we have four graceful competitors who are just itching to get their engines revving!" Bavid commentated. "In the purple car, we have non-other than last races winner: Valkyrae"

"In the fancy, smooth orange car we have known face who never seems to fail in making someone smile: Shubble!" Rhianna said with a wide smile. Tommy took in a deep breath, his eyes trained on the road in front of him.

"In the very fancy and bold car, we have the infamous boy of the night: TommyInnit!" The blonde grinned at the name, his old friends had come up with it when they were much younger. He would never forget them or their time together. He wished they were here tonight.

"And last, but by no means least, in the white as snow car, we have the lovely and smiley: Crumb!"

The crowd all cheered, Tubbo and Ranboo screaming out their friends name as loud as they could. Tommy smiled, listening to his friends. He was pretty sure he heard Phil and Wilbur too.

"Racers at the ready!"

Everything around him went blurry, his eyes trained on the prize as he stared down the road. Charlie began to raise his white and black checkered flag into the air, the material dancing in the crisp night air. Tommy revved his engine, the other three racers doing the same as they waited for the flag to go down. Time seemed to slow down, the flag forever staying in the air without moving. He sucked in a deep breath and quickly composed himself, catching the scream of his name from a deep-voiced teenager. A smile appeared on the blonde's face as he exhaled.

The flag was brought down.

Tommy flung into action, pressing his foot all the way down and taking off. He wasn't sure who was behind or in front, he just went for it. His odometer reading numbers which he would be arrested for on the spot. The illegal raceway (which really was normal roads during normal hours) had been where he learnt how to drive and race. Because of this, even in the dark (excluding his headlights), he knew a sharp corner was going to be approaching in...

3... 2... 1...

Tommy swerved his wheels, the rubber scrapping against the concrete and leaving a trail behind him. He managed to cut off one of the other competitors, forcing them to slow down as the teenager smirked. He didn't know who it was because he couldn't see who and he also just didn't care. He quickly straightened himself up and hit the gas, sending himself to speed down the street.

The screeching of wheels and engines were all that covered the quiet streets. They had passed a few houses and shops so the blonde was sure they would have the cops on their asses in no time. This only prompted him to smile more and speed up. Tommy quickly took a glance into his rearview mirror, spotting three cars behind him. With that added extra bit to his ego, he pushed his foot down— even tho it couldn't go any further— and screeched down the street. His car roared, the sound being music to his ears as a huge smile found a way onto the boy's face.

When Tommy was younger, he had a short-lived interest in races. His dad would sit with him in the late nights or early mornings and would watch the races together. He would watch as his spitfire son would cheer on the men and boo at the crashes and opposing competitors. Phil didn't know anything about the races or cars but refused to miss out on time with his son if he could get it, and he always made sure to be there for every race.

When Tommy's phased died out by age ten, Phil, while was a bit disheartened, accepted that he was a growing boy and would be in and out of phases. Wilbur, while would do anything for the youngest Watson, refused to watch cars at 2 am in the morning and never understood everything behind it.

Then, when Tommy was twelve he started to show an interest again but not in the formula one or other races, no no, he started talking about drag racing. Wilbur was guilty of taking him to Charlie, the same flag boy's, first drag race. The blonde was captivated and from day one was hooked. The only thing that scared him was that it was illegal, so he never thought about pursuing it.

Of course, that all went out the window by age fourteen and now he was literally coming first in his very first race.

The screeching of the girls' cars could be heard in the background as the finish line came into view. There was the blurred background noise of Rhianna and Bavid commentating over the race and the cheers of the crowd. The only thing that managed to stand out was the screams of encouragement from the boys family. Ranboo's voice rang out, Tubbo's voice echoing around the boys head, Wilbur's screams of his name and Phil's shouting of love.

Time slowed down as Tommy's car sped forward, the teenager blinking back a few tears. The fact that they were here supporting him was enough and was more than he could ask for. The finish line got closer, a purple car approaching the teenager's side. Their sides clashed for a moment, the screeching of metal and sparks screaming out. The blonde's eyes widened slightly, he had to win this.

Tommy glanced over, the girl in the other car doing the same. Their eyes met briefly, the teen taking a deep breath as he hit the accelerator. For Dad, for Wilbur, for Tubbo, for Ranboo and for Mum.

The next thing the teen knew, he was crossing the finish line with Valkyrae right next to him. Everything hit him in a wave, the past few moments being completely blank for the driver as he exhaled, leaning his head back and squeezing his eyes together. He failed. He let them all down.

He shoved his face into his hands and groaned.

A tap on his window knocked him out of his moment of self-pity. A brunette mop of hair waving at him. Tommy smiled faintly, even when he was upset, Tubbo managed to put a smile on his face. He popped open the door, turned off his car and jumped out. Tubbo wrapped his arms around the boy, laughing likely a maniac, Ranboo stood behind him with a wide smile. Phil and Wilbur came running onto the track towards the trio. Shubble and Crumb both over the line and parked with their pit crews.

"Let's go fucking Tommyinnit!" Wilbur yelled, wrapping his arms around his brother. Tommy let out a surprised noise and furrowed his eyebrows.

"But I lost, didn't I? She crossed before me"

"No" Ranboo shook his head, a smile perched on his lips. "They had to go and review over the footage and you won by the smallest centimetre"

"Are you fucking serious?" They all looked at the teenager, him scanning over their facial expressions. His eyes widened after realizing it was no joke and began to jump up and down. "HOLY SHIT! I FUCKING WON!"

"Yeah, you did!" Phil ruffled the blondes hair before they all joined into a group hug, Tommy stuck in the middle. Not that he minded.

——————————————————————

Words: 2,501

Any ideas what the number plate means ?? :))

We back. Hope everyone is doing alright <3

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 529 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
3K 182 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...
488 12 16
He swallowed as he realized the depth of the situation he was in. He knew what kind of knight was hunting him down right now: a bounty hunter. A fero...