࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏

╔ ———————————— ╗

The 78th Precinct

╚ ———————————— ╝

"We lost them, sir"

"FUCK" Dream screamed as he threw his walkie talkie onto his passenger seat. Once again, he had lost the Sleepy Boy's Wilbur and Tommy, every time the duo made an appearance, he would be on their tail but they always seemed to be too late. Unfortunately, there were some casualties, Officer Niki was in a stable condition and would be fine with rest and time, but Callahan wasn't so lucky.

The blonde-haired man hit his steering wheel in rage before turning his keys and heading out of the parking lot of the city hall and towards the 78th Precinct.

His mind was filled with anger, one officer was down and another dead. All because of Wilbur Watson. Dream wanted nothing more than to bring in the Watsons, Wilbur the most, the very one who brought him so much pain. He was the reason that he became a police captain in the first place because Wilbur had sold his sister drugs and she overdosed. She was fucking 16 years old and he was the reason she would never grow up.

He jumped out of his car and headed up the stairs, entering and making a B-line for the elevator. When the doors opened, he entered the main room, his officers all sat at their desks and a gang of people in the holding cell making a loud ruckus.

The captain cleared his throat, all the officers in the room looking up. He nudged his head to his office, them all following. Antfrost closing the door behind him, locking the rest in the room. The blonde took a seat at his desk and looked at his officers with a straight and angry face.

"Report, Puffy?"

"We infiltrated the drug deal and managed to arrest 7 out of the 8 assailants, however, one got away, killing Callahan and injuring Niki" Puffy, a white-and-brown dyed haired woman spoke with formality, she stood straight and proudly even if she was screaming and pissed off on the inside. Dream hummed as he turned to Sapnap

"How is Niki?"

"She's stable, sir, should be out within a week" The raven-haired man responded. With a sigh, he nodded and continued, his anger seemed to simmer down as he spoke, maybe it was because they were his friends or it was because he couldn't afford to lose his cool but either way, he calmed down.

"Okay, Skeppy and Punz, stay behind please, the rest of you can go finish up your work and get those men ready for transfer"

Silently, the others left leaving the final two officers, the two who knew the most about the gang besides Dream. With a hand movement given by their captain, the two officers took a seat in front of his desk which was littered with official documents, a computer and a photo of the blonde's sister and cat.

Both, Skeppy and Punz, were aware of what he was going to ask but yet, neither knew how to answer him because like Dream, they had lost someone to the gang. Punz had lost his brother to the Las Nevadas gang, not that he was dead but was working with them and when the blonde tried to stop him, the younger had lashed out and ran away, never reaching out again. Skeppy lost his best friend, not that he was dead either, the raven-and-blue-haired boy's best friend was the last person he thought would join a drug ring but he guesses anyone can be capable of anything.

"I haven't heard from my brother if that's what you're gonna ask, Dream" Punz spoke, breaking the silence.

The other blonde sighed as he nodded into his hands, running them down his face. Skeppy looked at Punz before making eye contact with the older man and just shook his head, trying to avoid any conversation about his friend at all costs. The topic hurt too much.