𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 ™

Oleh STR33TGOSSIP

" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆ Lebih Banyak

ℂ𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel is out
New book💕
Recap
𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 + 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

26

65.4K 2.7K 4.7K
Oleh STR33TGOSSIP

September| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"I fucked up" Dior busted in Milan's room pacing back in forth. And Milan and Kioni quickly hopped wondering what was wrong.

"You fucked up what? your hair cause you got that looking crazy." Milan raised her eyebrow popping a Dorito into her mouth and Dior stopped and stared at her.

"Nooo my relationship I fucked up my entire relationship." She broke down crying and Kioni hopped out the bed walking over to her.

"Wh-what dior what did you do." She eyed her swallowing the lump in her throat.

She honestly was scared of what she was going to say and she knew it had to be something big if she was balled up on the floor crying.

Dior was usually always happy and energetic she rarely even saw her best friend scared or even sad.

"Isleptwithkaso."she spoke lowly and Kioni raised her eyebrow trying to understand what she was saying.

Milan on the other still sat comfortably propped up on the headboard on the bed, under the covers, eating her chips.

"I-I slept with Kaso." She spoke before crying again and Milan and Kioni eyes widened. Milan mouth hung open causing a chip to fall out of her mouth.

"No." Kioni shook her head.

"Please tell me you didn't Dior." She stood up crossing her arms and Dior wiped her face standing up as well.

"I was drunk and I don't even know how it happened and I was tryna hide it but I already feel so guilty and I can't do this anymore." Her voice cracked and Kioni sighed.

"How long ago was this." Milan asked hopping out of the bed.

"The night we went out for you birthday." She pointed to Kioni and she raised her eyebrow.

"Dior how the fuck did you end up wit Kaso if Ro was there."

" I don't know I think I was mad at him cause he was against the the wall talking wit some other girl and after we left I had rode with Ro and kaso and them." She spoke.

"Continue." Milan moved her hands in a rotation.

"And then I think we was arguing or something and after Kaso dropped all of us off and stuff I think I left my purse and he came to give it to me."

"I don't remember what happen after that but I remember waking up naked , with my legs sore as fuck and he was laid  naked as well next to me." She sniffed.

"Dior what the fuck." Milan shook her head.

"Are you serious D? I get you were drunk but you must not love Ro like you say you do if you can go and fuck his homeboys."

Dior and Ro had been dating for a year now and they relationship started off rocky with Ro not taking it serious. He would still text and flirt and others girl face even when Dior constantly stated how she felt about him.

Eventually he saw that he too started developing feelings towards her and he wanted to take things to the next level and make it official. He was still loyal but often times Dior would have to remind him to not entertain other girls.

"I do. I don't know why we fucked or even how it lead up to that point. I just wish I could take it all back." She groaned.

"Well you can't take it back." Kioni shrugged.

"Has kaso said sum to you." Milan asked and Dior nodded.

"He said he was sorry for not stopping me and letting things go that far and he said he thinks I should just tell Ro." She shrugged.

"Was he serious." Milan deadpanned.

"He seemed so." Dior spoke softly.

"So Ro has no idea about any of this." Kioni asked still in shock about the whole situation.

"No and I'm so fucking scared of what he's gonna say."

"I mean whateva he says you gotta stand up and take it like a G. At then end of the day your the one that cheated with his homeboy at that and if he really loves you then he's the one that's gonna be more heartbroken then you are." Milan shrugged and Dior sighed.

"I know I hope he can just forgive me and move on." She pouted and Kioni made a yikes face.

"Would you forgive him if he cheated on you with me or Milan." Kioni crossed her arms.

"See Now you just making me feel more scared and upset." Dior mugged her and Kioni put her hand up.

"I'm just saying if he was to leave you gotta understand where he coming from and look at both sides." She shrugged.

____

"Malik stop." Kioni laughed as Malik continuously tried to tickle her feet which was where she was ticklish at the most.

"You want me to stop." He laughed grabbing her feet and she nodded.

"Yes I do." She laughed.

"Ight baby Ima stop." He leaned back against the headboard next to her.

Kioni smiled and got up climbing onto his lap with her body facing him. He raised a eyebrow confusedly before resting his hand around her waist.

Although they weren't an official couple yet they still acted like one and Malik even took her out on two dates so far.

Malik was the one who wanted to make it official but Kioni kept putting t it off saying she wanted to take things real slow to make sure everything went smoothly and not rushed.

Kioni knew she liked him, a lot actually but she wanted to be absolutely sure with herself before she put a title on things.

"You so sexy Ki." Malik smirked looking at her lips and she blushed.

"Thanks you your handsome too." She cheesed grabbing his face and he bit his bottom lip.

"You wanna kiss me." Kioni laughed and he smiled before laughing too.

She leaned down kissing his lips and he slipped his tongue in her mouth as she sucked on it. His hand around her waist became tighter as he pulled her in more and she let out a soft moan.

"I want you." She mumbled lowly and he smirked pulling away.

"You sure." He asked her and she nodded.

He got up to do something quickly before coming back and pulling her into him kissing her.

"Wait do you have a condom." She stopped him and he pulled the blue rapper out of his pocket.

She took of her clothes and underwear except for her shirt and he pulled down his shorts leaving him in his boxers.

He laid her down on the bed but she shook her head getting up and pushing him back down instead.

She wanted to be the one in control right now.

She pulled down his boxers let's his dick spring free.

Kioni held out her hand for the condom and he gladly gave it to her. She slipped it on his pole and stood up lining up her entrance with his dick.

She faced with her back facing him and he had full view of her ass as she began bouncing up and down.

She threw her head back letting out small moans as she continued to ride him. He moaned as well staring at her ass as her wet juiced dripping around against him.

𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚😏 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨.😈

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙤?

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 64𝙠 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 63𝙧𝙙!
𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚😂

𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.😐

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 (𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚) 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 (____)
𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡☠️
𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡😘

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73K 1.3K 19
" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."
480K 22.7K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
796K 43.7K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
1M 42.6K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."