HIS WILD LOVE || JJK FF - 21+...

Galing kay kukoowifey

"Take care of your body, I will check every night, if I find out that you are unfaithful or unclean...." Like... Higit pa

1. Newlyweds
2. Flash marriage
3. Devorced woman
4. Dare to seduce my man
5. Pregnant
6. Caught!
7. Burden
8. Darn woman
9. Beast!
10. Brute!
11. Sorry!
12. Shopping
13. For you.!
14. His assistant.!
15. Geez witness
16. Stubborn girl!
17. Feel it!
18. Slander...!
19. Pretend to be concern.!
20. Trouble some!
21. Asked for it!
22. My woman!
23. Special lady!
24. Unwanted..!
25. Charming drunken
26. Something between..!!
27. Pride or care.!
28. stop dreaming!
29. Visit you!
30. As a guest!
31. fed him!
32. Your husband!
33. stay away from him!
34. give her to ...!
35. hatred!
36. Such a gentleman!
37. Jealous.!
38. Not brothers!
39. dare to betraye!
40. Kiss me
41. Kidnap!
42. beautiful trap!
43. special moment.!
44. own by him!
45. his wife.!
46. little aunt!
47. don't be like this!
48. real heir of .....!
49. Connections!
50. sweet jealousy!
51. Your wish!
52. Saliva's power!
53. Woman for his bed!
54. Let us go!
55. same as them!
56. Ignored by him!
57. give life to you!
58. Only Money, No feeling!
59. Stubborn as a donkey!
60. Attractive Shy girl.!
61. don't to dare..!
62. don't want her!
63. I'm the husband!
64. he likes you!
65. Idea of you!
66. Domineering
67. Innocent or stupid!
68. His choice!
69. come closer!
70. Strange couple.!
71. Did you touch....?
72. lose to her...?
73. hold me tight.!
74. live a good life!
75. have confidence!
76. The way he look!
77. where he is?
78. Leave him!
79. You're not allowed!
80. he is the father!!
81. disgusting!
82. A heartless!
83. Pampering!
84. want to divorce!
85. The man with sense of danger!
86. Take away!
87. Different world!
88. His weakness!
89. shy man
90. Last time!
92. Sarang (Love)
93. give him to her!
94. Coward!!
95. So far away!!
96. Hold on!
97. Stubborn couple!
98. Sacrificed!
99. Woman of his heart!
100. Separation!
Background?
Care of Elders!
neglecting!!
Lost.!
prologue/epilogue

91. Inquiry!

11.6K 544 77
Galing kay kukoowifey

You had been standing there not even hearing what Uncle Psy told you to sit down, you're too scared, looking at your condition he couldn't help but took out his phone "Uncle Psy, are you calling Jungkook?"

he stopped to looked at you giving strange look, you tell him not to call and not to tell him about this matter, this has nothing to do with him, even it's big matter, he thought that you didn't want to worried him that's why you didn't want to call Jungkook.

All the way hospital, Uncle Psy help you to bring Yuri and she's in the emergency, hotel room locked the location and check the surveillance cameras to find out what had happened there, you already called her brother anxiously but secretary Suzy picked up the calls, they're on the way to hospital.

Uncle Psy told you to go as he'll look after there and inform but you didn't move at all, you and uncle Psy's clothes are covered in blood, both's current appearance was terrifying that waiting patients are scared and stay away from you both, your eyes were red from crying and hair was messy but fortunately you're a girl, if you're a man, everyone would almost think that you're a murderer.

You waited there for half an hour beside emergency door, you had to wait until you find out that she was safe and sound.

_____

Seokjin and Suzy's expression was doubtful as you couldn't talk properly on the phone and only sent message telling that.

'Your sister is in trouble, hurry up and go to the hospital.'

hearing your shaky voice, Suzy guess but didn't dare to think in heart, there something big might happen you to react like that? after 15 minutes Seokjin and Suzy came and saw what's the matter, Yuri had lost so much blood, you're afraid looking at her brother's cold gaze.

You're too direct to him when you call him, it was rude if  Yuri find out, she'll be make fun of you.

"What's going on.?"

your shoulder was held, the aura on his body was especially like that of a family member and it made you feel very safe, your nose was even more sour as you bit lower lip, couldn't say anything but tears kept falling, you cried badly.

he felt his heart thump, it was as if something sharp was piercing his heart, he saw you covered in blood, you're not in your right condition to explain anything, so uncle Psy tell everyone what he knew and witness, because he also don't know much why your friend suddenly asked you to come and attempted suicide.

"Is the person inside now, Yuri.?"

you felt sorry, you blame yourself but Seokjin asked Suzy to take care of you, he'll look after his sister, Suzy brought you to near by hotel and asked you to take a shower then change the clean clothes, Uncle Psy also did, you wanted to stay but secretary Suzy told you that Mr Kim will handle so you go back to rest.

But you refused, she was unable to convince you so you again returned to the hospital to see, Seokjin frowned seeing you there, so you could only explain that you wanted to wait there with them, he didn't said anything.

You sat down on the chair, you found your legs badly trembling, Suzy support you with concern, after hour emergency door opened, all quickly stood up and you staggered forward but large hands caught you, your eyes coincidentally met his calm eyes.

"Be careful." he said with deep voice, you nodded, doctor called the family member and Seokjin went front, doctor inform that Yuri was out of danger, however she had lost her blood so she's weak, her cut was deep, she might have lose her life, if delay her to bring into the hospital.

After hearing she's fine now, your heart that had been hanging finally calm down, your legs went soft and you fell backwards, Suzy immediately came shouting.

"Miss Yoo!"

you fainted due to anxious, You're put to the hospital ward next to Yuri's, Suzy went to see hospital procedures, Seokjin was the one who carried you, Suzy was confused because it was so strange that the way he treated you was not normal friends, he hugged you slightly and brought you to the bed as if elder brother was caring his younger sister.

Could it be because you and Yuri were good friends? so Kim Seokjin also treated you as his Younger sister?

Suzy was confused but well Mr Kim is always sensible, he knew what he should do or shouldn't, she didn't need to worry about him, Uncle Psy stand beside your ward for long, he didn't know what he should do, he felt that you're came with him so he must follow you.

he also felt little strange when Seokjin carried you to the ward, there was no ambiguous relation between two's so it's better not to tell Young Master, it might affect their relationship in the future.

Seokjin asked to called two servants to take care of his sister, after 20 minutes you wake up and saw that Seokjin was guarding a chair not far from your bed, the ward was quiet.

You Apologize making him frowned, he wasn't happy with your attitude, he didn't know why but he didn't want to see you apologizing to others, especially to him, so he said not to apologize, you asked the condition of Yuri, he informed that she would be transferred to the normal ward within 24 hours, she is still in the intensive care ward, he told you not to worry.

But you're still worried, you felt that there was a reason for her to called you before she committing suicide, you was angry before that's why you didn't care but you never expect her to give up her life just for few words?

Or perhaps it was some other reason.

In short, this reason must have something to do with you and Jungkook. Otherwise why she would do that after calling you to see last time?

Seokjin didn't blame you, because there must be something between you and Yuri to come to each other but cutting own and commit suicide what would the bigger conflict escalate to.? when he looked at you with some gaze that as if he was inquiring you, of course you could see the meaning in his eyes, it was just that the matters between you and Yuri were too complicated.

"Sorry, I can't tell you for the time being." you stubbornly looked up at him, you couldn't tell before the truth revealed, after all he's the brother of Yuri's if you didn't handle this matter properly, Yuri might hate you.

Originally you was angry, resentful and sad but Yuri was lying in the bathtub covered in blood, she looked at you weakly telling that she didn't want to live, you felt your heart ache in that instant, you felt like a devil, as if it was you who forced her to walk this path!

"If you are not willing to tell me, it doesn't matter." he went out telling you to rest for a while before he sent you back to home, Yuri is now safe in intensive care, you thought about it and felt that since you could not go in now, you could not stay here all the time in case Jungkook found out, so you told him you'll come back later and with that you bid goodbye to Mr Kim leaving him behind, you turned to thanked him after all he was the one who opened the ward and placed you here.

He raised his hand coldly to look at the time then said in a deep voice "My company still has matters to deal with, you can go back first."

You paused, you thought that he would be here with Yuri but didn't expect but the intensive care ward had someone to take care so maybe it'll be waste of time, so you felt relieved and left the hospital with Uncle Psy.

____

On the way back to Villa, your mood wasn't good still, you looked outside the window that scenery's keep moving back and forth, your mind keep thinking about Kim Yuri's body lying in the bathtub full of blood and heart beating rapidly, in these 24 hours, the intensive care nurse will take care of her, right?

you're physically and mentally exhausted, Uncle Psy talk about that Yuri is lucky, nothing had happened to her, you had closed your eyes but opened back and looked at Uncle Psy, at first you hesitated but he told you to rest assured he'll not speak randomly about today's matter.

When you come back to Haijiang Villa, Bomi came to welcome but was confused because both's clothes had been changed, the clothes they wear when they leave the villa wasn't same, She looked on Uncle Psy and understand there must be some trouble, she had work here for long so after you left for room, she asked Psy but he only told that they run into trouble it wasn't big deal but looking at Bomi's curious he briefly explain what had happened and said not to tell this to Young Master.

She nodded "Her good friend suddenly committed suicide then she must have been shocked, I will comfort her, I'll not say anything about this matter, it is getting late, Uncle Psy should go back and rest early."

____

Your mind had been playing negatively, you sat there in daze when Bomi bring cup of hot soup, you didn't hear her voice at all and seeing hot bowl of steaming soup, Kim Yuri's appearance suddenly came laid in a pool of blood gradually, the bowl of fragrant soup turned into blood that emitted a fishy smell that attacked your vision and brain, you trembled, Bomi notice and frowned coming closer to you but you suddenly screamed and knocked the bowl down suddenly, she was so shocked.

"nooooo..."

"Young Madame, your hand!"

You only felt a burning pain in your hand and realized what you have done, she widened her eyes in confusion, you're so annoyed and bit lower lip "I'm sorry, Bomi shii, I just .."

She came forward to comforted you since she knew the matter of you being like this, everything will be ok, she told not to panic and she'll bring you soup later before she was about to get ice cube for you.

"What happened?"

Both suddenly widened eyes hearing deep voice came from outside, your expression changed he came back.? he appeared in the room, you looked at him in astonishment, Bomi greeted, when he entered the room he saw the sorry state on the ground and was stunned for a moment then saw your pale face.

"What's going on.?"

Your heart rate speed up and subconsciously looked at Bomi, she reacted very quickly and rushed Infront of you to answer "I'm sorry Young Master, I was careless and scalded Young Madame!"

You're stunned "Bomi shii..."

"You're scalded?" he frowned and looked at your fingers, he just realized that your white skin's are red, his expression changed and immediately come to your side before grabbing your hand, pulling you into the bathroom to wash with cold water and coldly scolded.

"Go and get the burn cream."

She was stunned before running to get, you blankly let him wash your fingers heat, you looked at the tap water and it suddenly turned into fresh blood.

"ahhh..."

You pulled your hand immediately screaming, he was also frightened by your sudden cry but quickly calmed down and asked with deep concern voice.

"Did I hurt you? should I turn the water off a little?" a low and hoarse male voice sounded in your ear from behind surrounding by his aura, you came back to your senses then stared at him, his eyes were pitch black, you suddenly reached out to hug him tightly, although you threw yourself into his arms to give him a hug that was worth being happy about but your appearance today was really strange, so it made him think, his hand landed on your shoulder "What happened?"

"No, I didn't." you shook your head and find your comfortable position to put your face into his neck "My hand is hurting."

He frowned unhappily "Yoon Bomi is too careless when she does things, she scalded you until like this, tomorrow I'll replace her."

you quickly shook your head "Don't change her." he wanted to replace Bomi made you panic "It's not her problem, the soup was placed on the table, it was I who was not careful and couldn't hold it steady, it has nothing to do with her."

"Really?"

You nodded vigorously, she was much more obedient and quick witted than you had imagined, although she said that she knew about that matter, she choose to protect you when Jungkook came just now, it made Jungkook think that your face was pale because you're burned, so when you spoke for Bomi, he thought that girl was smart and attentive, wouldn't it be unfair to replace her for no reason.?

"Okay, since you like her, I will let her accompany you, I will give her a raise."

You thanked him, Bomi bring burn cream and applied before leaving, you're not in mood to say anything to him, you're afraid if you talk you'll say something wrong, so you excuse yourself and quickly climbed onto the bed to sleep, he didn't stop either and let you rest, he kissed your forehead before went to fresh and come to laid down holding you securely.

-----

you couldn't sleep at all, you hardly sleep in the middle of night and again got nightmare, Yuri calling you to save her, she was lying in the pool of blood.

"Y/n... Y/n, save me..."

"Y/n... I don't want to live anymore, let me die."

You suddenly blinked and saw Yuri and Jungkook very closed, embracing each other, your eyes met his cold eyes as he smirked.

"A woman with a wild seed like you is not worthy of my love, I said I like you but I was just playing with you, do you really think I would like a woman like you? dream on!"

he Scoffed wrapping his hands around Yuri's waist.

"Yoo Y/n, why don't you understand? You are no longer a virgin, no man will really like you!"

Their strange laughed was very penetrating, it stirred your dream badly, your whole body was covered in cold sweat, you run from them but they're like ghost keep following you, you cried and finally sat up.

Sunlight already rose and the blue sky and the sea, it was already dawn, his figure had long disappeared by your side, you took your phone to see, it was already past nine in the morning, you didn't know if Yuri was awake or not, so you went to wash up, the burns on your fingers are not serious, you changed your clothes before ready to go to the hospital.

"Is Young Madame going out? I will accompany you today, Okay?"

Bomi suggested, you wanted to reject but thinking for a while you nodded, Uncle Psy drove the car, after arriving you three straight went to ward, Suzy immediately greeted you and inform that Yuri was already awake.

You felt relieved, she asked you to follow her to the ward, you're stunned for a moment before quickly following.

Yuri woke up...

That was really great!
She is fine! Thank god...

For some reason, you suddenly has tears in your eyes, when Suzy saw she immediately reacted and handed you tissue, you awkwardly take it and thanked her, Bomi helped you to wipe off the tears.

"Young Madame is fine, Just now she was a little anxious and sweated, I have already wiped it off for you."

Suzy couldn't help raising her brow, suddenly she got thought of that man, she still remember the first time they met, Jungkook appeared in the restaurant and acted strangely, she was confused that time but now she thought about it, your identity was not simple, she smiled "That's true, although winter is still not gone yet, if I walk too quickly, I'll also sweat." she also wiped her forehead and showed.

___

Yuri was leaning against the pillow behind, feeling guilty, when she wake up Seokjin was there and she almost scared out of her wits and almost fainted again, she didn't expect to find elder brother to be there instead of you.!

She thought if Seokjin and you meeting, if she lost her position in Kim Family in order to obtain Jungkook, she would lose more than she could gain, whether it was her identity or her feelings, she .... Kim Yuri wants it all.!

"Why??" Seokjin asked coldly without trace of emotion, she was so scared that she keep lowered her head, what should she say? she never thought that Seokjin would know about this, nor did she think that he would be involved, it could only be said that she has miscalculated, she didn't paid much attention when she had cut the skin, at first she had only cut a little bit but blood had been flowing little, so she used a bit of strength and that shook her ....

She felt that she really did a trip to the gates of hell, she felt a wave of fear and her eyes turn pale, tears fall down, Seokjin frowned "You cry when I ask you a question? where was your courage when you almost killed yourself?"

"Elder brother.."

he felt annoyed when he saw her like that, he didn't care about her at all however he didn't show any signs on surface, and apologized being immature, Suzy came knocking the door informing that her friend came to see, Yuri's face immediately pale and loudly shouted.

"No! I don't want to see her!"

Everyone was shocked, Seokjin raised his brow frowning "No?" she nodded "I don't want to see her, Secretary Bae, tell her to leave quickly."

She didn't know if Seokjin and you met before or not but she can't take risk, she would never let them to see each other, in any case she couldn't give them any chance to meet.

Seokjin frowned looking at his sister, Yesterday your actions was like that careful sister and had been worried that something would happen to her that even lost your soul but Yuri's attitude was different, it's so opposite.

You clearly heard it from outside, Suzy awkwardly looked at you and try to explain, you bit lower lip as if you're enduring something as you weakly smile "Her body is still weak, let her not be so agitated, since she doesn't want to see me, I'll go back."

You didn't care about Suzy's reaction and left from there, Yuri also heard it from inside and felt relieved but then noticed sharp gaze, his gaze was like a drill as he stared at her with a probing gaze, she immediately became nervous and stuttered explaining that she didn't want to see you for just now but Seokjin cut her off not wanting to hear her explanation because he simply wasn't interested in the women's conflicted but told her to behave well because yesterday you sent her to the hospital, she should be thankful to you but instead she showed her attitude that Kim family didn't taught her.

With that he didn't wanted to hear anything from her and walked out gesturing Suzy to look after her, Yuri wanted to jump off the bed and chased after him but he walked fast, she even got down from the bed but her body was weak and almost fell but luckily Suzy held her in time, asking her to go back to the bed and rest.

"No, Elder brother misunderstood me, I need to explain to elder brother." she pushed Suzy but she was really weak, Suzy sighed helplessly "You also know Mr Kim's temper, if you forcefully chase him out at this time, Mr Kim would be angry."

She only realized that Security Bae is right, so she didn't insisted to go and asked if You and Elder brother had met making Suzy stunned but Yuri rotate her words not to made her suspect, she had chosen to attempt suicide so she need forgiveness from Seokjin if not it'll be not good for her, Suzy comforted her to rest, Yuri really wanted to biker with this Secretary but couldn't because Suzy is the right hand of Seokjin's and most trusted person, so Yuri need to be good to her.

____

Bomi and Jaesang followed you from behind, Bomi was so angry, how could Yuri treated you like that, you saved her yesterday and she don't want to see you!

You could understand her so you didn't want to say anything, Before you didn't want to see her when you're disappointed, you probably wouldn't have gone to the hotel to look for her, much less find out that she committed suicide, up until now you hadn't recovered from the incident of her suicide.

Bomi couldn't help but said that Yuri is heartless, she didn't even thanked and shouted at you, she thought you must be never sad for that, Jaesang quickly give Bomi a look telling that she said wrong things so she apologized but you shook your head continue walking out of the hospital.

When you was about to sit into the car, familiar voice stopped from not so far, you saw Seokjin coming with his expressionless and calm face, you had a touched of familiarity when you saw him, so you walked to him.

"Mr Kim.!"

He nodded, glancing at the two people behind "Shall we find a place nearby to sit.?" you're surprised and looked up at him "Mr Kim.?"

"You saved Yuri, as her elder brother, I naturally have to thank you."

You waved your hand, you were good friend with Yuri, so it's kind of your responsibility as a friend to not let her die alone, you didn't said further about current situation, you're no longer friend with her, Seokjin came to inquire about the matter because he trust/suspect you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.1K 745 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
1.5K 122 28
"If a thing loves, it is infinite" He was cold.... He may seem heartless... Because his heart was frozen... She was cheerful... She was the giver, no...