DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 13

107K 4.6K 4.2K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

Don't give yourself away bitch, no matter how scared you are.

Keep calm hoe.

He chuckled again and the nerves I was experiencing caused my shut eyes to start twitching. At this point I was struggling to keep them closed.

His body moved beside me but I kept still.

This is getting really hard.

My heart fell into my ass when I felt his warm breath right beside my ear.

"Open your eyes." He whispered hoarsely.

The blood in my vein stopped pumping and my heart stopped for a second.

I'm not going to live out all these frights.

I'm bound to have a heart attack sometime in the near future.

Yes, I just had a heart attack.

He used two fingers to yank my eyelids open.

Fuck, maybe I should stop acting now I've been caught.

What shall I do.

I'm done, I'll just let him know that I was acting all along.

No the fuck you shall not bitch.

It's hard fucking work keeping your eyes still without blinking. The cool air was really beginning to burn my eyes and they're starting to water up. I should just give up.

Don't you dare disobey me bitch.

His godlike face came into view as he stared down at me.

Fuck, he's so handsome.

The man was perfect, aside from his horrible manners, bitchy attitude and murderous nature.

Which I'm not going to lie, I kinda like.

His face was void of emotions as he analysed my face.

A sly smirk slowly crept unto his lips as he stared down at mine. His eyes roamed my body and came back to my face.

His fingers were still holding my eyes open, while I laid there like a dead fish.

The pace of my heart picked up as he lowered his head down to mine.

Fuck, he's going to kiss me.

Is he that much of a pervert, he's going to kiss a girl while she's unconscious.

Says the person who was watching two strangers screw each other.

Well, it takes a pervert to know a pervert.

He slowly and lowered his lips near my face and I impatiently anticipated his move so I can buck his ass like a fucking bull.

Nasty motherfucker, ha you thought I wanted to kiss him.

Yeah you do.

Not yet though.

I was shook to my core when the bitch did something I wasn't even expecting in all my years of life.

He swiftly blew into my open eyes and without thinking I rolled them back in my head.

Fuck.

You're no longer acting like a dead fish, you about to be a dead bitch.

I heard him laugh a panty dropping laugh.

Panties still on so it ain't all that.

I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt the once warm tears that were in my eyes drained down the sides of my face, slowly turning cold as the air condition hit them.

By the time I opened my eyes he was on top of me.

Before I could open my mouth to give a pointless explanation.

If I could even muster up one.

His hand was around my throat.

It's wasn't tight enough to kill me, but tight enough to hold me in place and maybe leave a bruise.

"You think I'm stupid puttana?"

I didn't answer, I couldn't. I don't know what to say.

Well you better say something bitch, he about to dead us.

"Answer me!" He slightly raised his voice, slowly tightening his hold on my neck.

I was staring into his cold eyes that gave nothing away. Not even the slightly emotion. They were completely blank.

"Are you dumb princess, are do you want me to make you dumb?" He had an evil smirk on his face but his eyes were still blank.

Answer hoe.

How the fuck do I answer such a question.

Just answer bitch, he's getting impatient.

"Dumb.... I ..I'm dumb because the latter doesn't seem so appealing so yes... I'm dumb." I croaked.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk.

We're so fucking dead. Dead I tell you.

I'm so stupid, what kind of answer is that.

D.E.A.D

He furrowed his brows at me, giving me a look saying 'are you stupid'.

Yes I am.

"You think you're funny?" He released his grip a little.

I am quite funny though.

"Ye..." He tightened his hold again.

"No no I'm not funny I don't think I'm funny." I squeaked.

"I must admit, I never took you as the type to watch strangers having sex." He grinned at me, but not the type that'd make me return the gesture.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I pretended.

Of course I do.

"Tell me bella. How do you think he'd feel when I tell him you were spying on him." He chuckled. "You're a dirty little slut aren't you?"

No the hell I'm not.

"No they were doing it in my room."

He raised a brow at me.

"Your room?" A deep chuckle rose from his throat. "This is my house. Mine and Enzo's."

Fucking fuckidy fuck fuck I'm fucked.

I began struggling beneath him, trying to get away.

"Stay still puttana." He barked at me. 

Fucking dog.

He used his other hand to pin mine above my head and his firm grip on my throat gradually got tighter.

I was now struggling to breathe and instantly the events from that day came crashing down unto me.

I was now thrashing around violently, trying to escape.

I don't want him to rape me.

He released my hands and I unexpectedly slapped him across the face.

I saw his eye twitch and his jaw tick then suddenly both hands were around my throat.

Killing me.

Fuck.

Tears were now full on pouring from my eyes as I struggled to for my dear life.

His eyes ran over my body and the feeling of vulnerability just maximized.

His eyes were strained on my boobs as my nipples rose at the cold feeling of death trying to grasp me.

This is how it starts.

You mean end.

" Please..." His eyes found mine as I begged. "Please don't rape me."

I cried out to him and instantly his deadly hold on my neck was released.

But returned when he grabbed my face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He whispered but not in a calm way.

I didn't answer, I needed time to breathe.

"Answer me!" He shouted, his stern gaze on my face.

Should I.

Yes. Yes you should, it just saved your ass.

"If you continue testing my patience I won't hesitate to kill you."

Here we go.

"At the auction." I blurted out and his grip on my face subsided. His hand was still there though.

I saw his jaw clenching. "What happened at the auction?" His voice was so calm it scared the daylights out of me.

"Uhmm..... after I was bought the guy took me to a room to change and he ...he tried to rape me." I explained, my voice just a tad bit above a whisper.

"He said the guy who bought me always got everything he wanted so he was going to take away the one thing he purchased me for. My innocence." I shut my eyes as tears ran down my cheeks, he just stayed silent.

"He...he almost raped me but somebody shot him in the head. I saw him die. I saw the life drain from his eyes as his soulless body laid on top of me and I was happy. I was fucking happy he got what he deserved and I'm only sad that it wasn't by my own fucking hands."

Opening my eyes I saw him looking down at me but never said a word.

Anger.

I saw it, evident in his eyes.

He was livid. 

In a flash he pulled on his clothes and was out of the room.

Slowly I stalked to the room door and he was brisk walking down the hall.

"ENZO!" He shouted with pure anger lacing his voice.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU FRATELLO!"

Those word bounced from the walls and down through the halls.
_____________

Another Chapter 😊

Please 🙏🏽:

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

THANK YOU 🤗😊❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
22.6M 791K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
189K 7.1K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
99.2K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...