M.U High [Book 1]

By MissKjj07

What if you're not someone who you think you are? What if there's something more about that unexplainable chi... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 1)
Forty-Six [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 2)
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Epilogue
Means
Author's note

Forty

2 0 0
By MissKjj07

................... (Third person's POV)
They heard Chelsea yelled and rocks stopped mid air. Her eyes turn white and it brightened, she looks like someone who's been possessed. But...

"Save them."

They heard it all. Chelsea has no control of her body and before she know it. She fainted, everybody seemed to panicked but Quintin froze where he was standing.

"Mother," Only thing in Quintin's mind.

Hiro carried Chelsea back to M.U High. There are certain questions they all share but they have to save Chelsea first.

Shaun and Caleb wanted to know too but they're not allowed to enter. Captain tapped Quintin's shoulders.

"I'll let you know, don't worry." then he went to Caleb and Shaun too.

"Save them," are all the words that keeps repeating in everyone's head including Quintin.

........................ (Chelsea)
I woke up from the noise that came from some chatting people. I slowly lifted my eyelids, why is it all white?

"Save them."

I totally woken up when I remember what happened. Who was that?

"Chelsea!" My gaze went to those whose making chattering noises. It's Melissa and the others.

"Are you okay?" Melissa exclaimed and hugged me.

"We were worried, what happened?!" Vanessa sat beside were my bed is. I didn't notice they were just here.

"I don't know. I couldn't control my body and... and I don't know."

"Don't force yourself. You heard the voice too?" Reyver asked. Voice?

"Save them. That's what its said," I said. Save them? Who? Who are we suppose to save?

"We heard it too, all of us. Do you know who it is?" Hiro said, I looked at him. There's only one person I could think of, if she's even human.

"Astra," I whispered. If not her, who?

"Why did it happen in the first place?" Captain ask. I leaned back.

"I was swayed by my emotion," I stated, I get swayed by my emotion most of the time but this is the only time that this happened to me. Emotions are such a dangerous thing.

"Will leave you to rest, I'll tell Quintin and the others that you've woken up," I nodded at Captain.

"Wait! How long was I gone?"

"5 hours," Vanessa said. Oh, good thing it didn't got a day! Save them. Who are you? Astra. Who are you too? Why is this happening?

"Take a rest, tomorrow's Blaze remember?" Melissa ask. I nodded, I have a lot in my plate right now. Blaze might pass on quickly, I hope.

I positioned myself in the clinics bed and took a goodnight's rest.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Maybe you should just rest."

I rolled my eyes at Vanessa and Melissa as I arranged my gym clothes and wore a sash—to tell that I'm one of the participants for the Last Blaze.

"I'm okay, okay? Stop worrying you two!" I exclaimed and went out the clinic. They followed me as we went to Averion. Let's get this done!

We arrived, I saw Hiro, Captain and Reyver. We were standing as we wait for the announcement for this Blaze.

I saw Dean Ultra walked towards the stage after a couple of minutes of waiting.

"Good morning, students. As some of you know, we cannot end the school year without finishing the Blazes." Why not?!

"The green walls of M.U High represent nature. And Blazes represent a tree, the stem, a trunk, a brunch, a twig and a leaf. It's a tradition that's why I can't suspend our last one despite of what happened. But for your protection they're protective charms cast in your sashes."

I didn't know that M.U High itself represents something. And Blazes means something, I always thought that it was just the some activity in school. Waah, even the walls means something! I'm overwhelmed.

"And without further ado, I will instruct what activity is this Last Blaze. In the forest there is what we call Corban they're magical creatures and I'm talking about them is because... that's every students mission! To capture one Corban and bring it here, when you bring one consider it mission accomplish. Capturing one will test your strengths, your magic and your lectures. You'll be given 3 days to do it, there are magic bags for each. Good luck and Safe returns."

"And when your fully injured, don't worry cause your Blikes are always there guarding each and everyone."

All dean Ultra said is a lot to take in. Corban? Is that creatures the reason of where the nervousness is coming from? Are they the reason why Hiro and Quintin are being protective? But... dean Ultra didn't say it's dangerous, if it is she wouldn't risk the lives of students, right?

I took my magic bag, it's like a sling bag and it's light.

Even if I don't wanna, we can't go together. It means we're on our own, not even our Blikes can be with us!

As a lion roar we dispatched. This is huge, our mission is to capture one of the creature, the question is why? To prove that we learned something? That's sick.

I stopped, I took a stick to help with all this. I kept looking, where could I find if anyway?! We don'g have a clue!

The skies slowly darkened. Should I find shelter? I looked at the sky, I smiled, the skies is filled with stars tonight. Maybe I should just make camp. I wonder if the other's are doing okay. I never been to camp, what am I suppose to do?

I opened the magic bag, I took the flashlight out. Oh? I thought it'll be a torch like in the dark ages or something.

I looked for sticks that can be used to start a fire. I kept collecting.

"This should be enough!" I exclaimed and took the match from the magic bag, at least I know how to use a match!

"Yes!" I exclaimed, I made a bonfire! This is an achievement for someone who never got out camping before. Next, I set up some tent. Wow, this magic bag is really helpful. I only ate some instant beans in a can, eww!

I settle myself to get some rest but—-

My breathing became heavy, I placed my hand in my heart. It's the nervousness again! I closed my eyes and focused my breathing. I took my bow and arrow and slowly— cautiously got out from my tent.

I readied myself for surprise attacks. I looked from left to right feeling if there is a presence. I slowly stepped out, my hold of the bow hardened.

"Who's there?!" I smell danger.

I dodged when something came out from my right. What was that?!

I dipped an arrow in my fire and shot it where that something headed unto to give me a proper sight to it.

The nervousness stringed again, good thing that before it came to me I used a net to catch it. I set a trap around my camp, I thought it wont work but it did! I focused on my breathing again.

I looked at that thing in my net, Is this a Corban? It's more big than a human size, it's hairy but surprisingly—not ugly.

I took a guide from the magic bag.

"Show me a picture of a Corban." I said and it showed me. I compared it with the one, trapped. There the same.

"Looks like my searching's done," I stated and went to secure that thing when—-

Something dropped from above in front of me. I almost fell from where I stand. It went in the fire, I eyebrow creased.

"Buniella?"

————————————————————
sept. 18

Hope you enjoy chapter 40! I'll start editing as soon as I finish updating all chapter 50! Vote to let me know you like it, pleaseee!
-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...
4.8K 248 41
#COMPLETED This story will prove what love really is, and why you cant play with it , these story is about a transfer student that fell in love with...
107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...