The sacred bond by KAJAL

By survi1990

It's an epitomly beautiful story that will drown you in the ocean of love. The story of GAURI , GAURAV and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Congratualations
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Yahoo....!
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
CongrarulationsπŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Chapter - 17
Chaptee - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Must Read

Chapter - 27

1.8K 85 0
By survi1990

A ful of love song of Gauri and Shankar 's love which is now telling the story of  our Gauri and Ashutosh.

By the way.....a lovely hello my bestest buddies from yours lovely Kajal☺

I hope that you all people are having fun in this romantic season of monsoon.

But..... Our hero Ashutosh is very sad now.... Let's see how he consoles him and his family......

Happy Reading 😊

******
Mrs. Piyali started crying insanely after witnessing her daughter who turn into  a corpse now.

Ashutosh was still rooted at his place.

The servants went in and put the dead Ashima on the bed. Radha kaki and dadi appear over there after listening to Mrs. Piyali 's hysterical cry.

All of the women were crying.... But Ashutosh moved with a blank face towards his doll.

He bent down and closed the lifeless eyes of his doll and carried her in his arms.

Radha kaki called the relatives and Gaurav to inform about the demise of Ashima.

******

Gaurav was having dinner with his family but still lost in Gauri's thoughts.... "She didn't even look at me for once nor replied for my good night... Maybe she's not well and very disturbed.....that's why" Gaurav thought.

"But she was continuously staring at Ashutosh when she was leaving RC mansion..... It seems like she's waiting for him to stop her"..... Said a voice within him.

Before he could react his phone ringed. It's Ashutosh's landline number. He picked the call,.....it was radha kaki sniffing.
" Kaki what happened. .... Everything allright"..... Gaurav asked worriedly.

"Gaurav baba...... Ashi baby is dead,.. She commited sui cide...... "..... Said Radha kaki sobbing by now.

The phone slipped from Gaurav 's hand. He informed the same to his parents andthey all left for RC Mansion.

Gaurav and his family were on the way to Ashutosh's house. Mr. Chatterjee inform Mr. Bose about the loss of Mrs. Piyali and her family.

******
Gauri along with her parents went to RC Mansion.

Once again after entering in her husband's house, she feels a sudden relief.
The previous cage is now giving relief to her.

She entered inside and halted on the threshold to see the corpse of Ashima kept in the middle of Hall. It was bounded in a white cloth kafan.

Still her eyes were searching for her husband everywhere and finally she spoted him standing by a pillow in the corner with a blank face.
"Main janti hu inhe kitna badaa dhakka laga hai.... Ye apni doll se boht pyar karte the.... Inka chehra bta raha hai ki yeh toot gye hai par kisise kahenge nahi" Gauri thought.
(I know he got a biggest shock after he loves his doll the most... His face signifies his conditions buy he'll not say it to anybody.)

Before looking at Ashima's face, Gauri eyes get flooded by watching her husband's state.

But Before she could move towards him a voice halted her.
"G...Gauri.... Beta.. Sab kh.. Khatam ho gya "
(Gauri dear... Everything is finish)
It was Mrs. Piyali crying miserably.

Gauri ran towards her and hugged her new mother tightly.
As soon as Mrs. Piyali got a homely warmth she started crying insanely on her loss. Gauri hugged her tightly but still crying herself by looking at Ashima.

"This girl has lost her life because of me. ..... If I were not there in their life,.. Than everything would be okay... I snatched her love.... I killed her" Gauri thought and cried herself.

In consoling her family she didn't even notice Gaurav standing there.

When Ashutosh step ahead with Gaurav to take away Ashima's dead body for the last rituals......his eyes met Gauri but he averted it then only.

Mrs. Piyali holds Ashutosh from back to stop him. Gaurav held her from back, "Maa please control yourself.... Ashima is gone.... Let her sleep maa... Please" Gaurav was consoling Mrs. Piyali like a son.

But Gauri is still looking at her husband who does not have a single tear in his eyes.
He is caring the corpse of his sister on his shoulders but he himself converted into a living corpse.

She knew his entire existance is shattered beyond repair but he'll not let her know.

******
After coming back from the graveyard.... Ashutosh went straight to his room.

"Suniye..... Gauri said and ran behind him to stop, but he ignored her and went inside.

******
Bose and Chatterjees left but Gauri stayed with her family. Mr. Bose oppose this but agreed finally on Gauri's and Mrs. Bose's insistance.

******

Gauri tiptoed inside Ashutosh's room. She fed Mrs. Piyali and dadi forcefully and send the food and medicine of Ashutosh to his room by Radha kaki.

She went inside and saw that the tray and tablet wrapper empty.
She breath in relief to find that he didn't skip his meal or medicine.

Gauri sat his head and saw his tear dried face. He must be crying in his solitude.

She ran her fingers in his head and was admiring his face.

His long eyelashes, high cheekbone,that sharp jawline and.........pink lips...how can someone be this much handsome. Thought Gauri

He is sleeping like a baby.... Suddenly in sleep he turned and hugged her waist by slidding his face in her lap.

Gauri gasped at first but later held his head affectionately in her palms.
She was admiring his handsome face and running her fingers on his jawline.

A part of her heart is reminding her the current situation of their namesake marriage but another part is confirming her again and again that she is highly getting attracted towards her husband. She liked his touch moreover she responded on that day also.

Her cheeks flushed on remembering their proximity that day.

She fall asleep gazing at him.

******
Ashutosh rubbed his face on something soft below his face. He thought how come his pillow felt this soft...... It's been after 30 hrs he felt a bit peace. But when his cheeks touched something warm his eyes snapped open.
He raised his head up and saw the angelic face of his wife.... She is sleeping by sitting at her side .....her left hand was kept on his head whereas her right hand was below his chin.

Her hairs are open, her long eyelashes are kissing those rosy cheeks and that irresistible plump lips..... Some strands of hair are falling on her face

She looks like a serene beauty to him on that moment.
He was literally drooling on his sleeping beauty.
"I've given her nothing but pain... But still she stays here to look after my family.... Look after me.... She is a great girl.... I know she's doing all this for Maa.... Coz she loves her so much" Ashutosh thought

"Oh really....and she slept in your room by putting your head in her lap, she took care of you so well for Maa"?? Said a voice within him.

He brushed away it when he felt that his lips came in contact of her creamy bare belly. Her floral smell is making him dizzy. He felt a sudden urge to kiss there.... But he control his hormones and moved out of her hold.

Gauri woke up by his movement. Before she could say anything Ashutosh ran out of the room.
"What is wrong with him.... Why isn't he even looking at me??? Thought Gauri.

Ashutosh took huge strides towards the terrace and sat with his elbows on knees holding his head, " I should not go near her... I should not look at her... I didn't deserve her..... But her effects on me are just irresistible ......

I am irreversibly and insanely attracting towards her and if I go near her I may loose my sanity.....

From now untill she's in this house  I'll not go in front of her. "Ashutosh thought and nodded himself.

To be continued.......

                 ***************

Gauri and Ashutosh both are feeling the longing for each other. Whereas Gauri was still not sure bout it.
And Ashutosh does not want to accept the feeling.

Ashutosh decided to distant from her..... But

Will he'll be able to do that???

To know...... Stay tuned☺

Do read, vote, share and comment😊
Luv and hugs from Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
3.1K 339 20
"Shattered bonds leave scars that echo the pain of trust broken and the fragments of a love lost." A story based on betrayal and crime. Disclaimer: T...
946K 52.4K 71
1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless business tycoon and a lonely , naive gir...
208K 23.5K 102
DIL KA DARIYA-The River of Connected Hearts❀. Marriage is a sacred relationship. It is one of the purest bonds uniting two souls, irrespective of the...