You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 44

311 15 5
By MOONBORN19

~Yolanda's POV~

Slowly prying my eyes open that felt oddly heavy, I pandiculated in an attempt to rid the drowsiness.

A hammering headache creeped it's way as I positioned myself upright in bed. While massaging my head in an attempt to ease the searing pounding, my fingers swept across the silky sheets.

Wait... my bed isn't this soft and it definitely does not have silk sheets....

I held my face in my hands, trying to shake the confusion and haziness clouding my mind.

Why can't I remember anything? What happened? Did I drink again?

Contemplating on these thoughts worsened the throbbing in my head. For some reason why goosebumps washed over me. I felt an uncanny feeling of being watched. I glanced around the room. This isn't my room. My room isn't this dark!

Luscious and vague light quietly creeped in through the windows, dimly lighting the room. The misty, silvery moonlight calmed the unsettling paranoia arising in my gut.

By now, my eyes had already adjusted to the darkness. I glanced at the navy blue silky sheets that covered my waist downwards. On both sides of the king size bed sat dark oak nightstands that occupied a solitary lamp on each table.

On my far left, I could make out the outline of a door which I assume is the bathroom.

"Your eyes seem like it glows" my gaze instantly darted in the direction of the voice.

No one stood there. Did I imagine it? No. It sounded real. It felt real.

Squinting my eyes to peer into the other side of the room before me, where the dim moonlight was beyond reach, I caught the outline of a figure standing in the far corner of the room.

A silhouette of a tall being observed me. It approached stealthily, menacingly towards me as I instinctly backed away until my back hit the headboard.

Is this another nightmare?

Pulling my knees to my chest, I silently hoped that this was indeed mere nightmare. With my heart beating horror throughout my body, my eyes met a pair of familiar electrifying blue orbs. Perplexity swept through me.

Brian sat by the foot of the bed. He seemed deep in thought that appeared sinister. That's when the memory of the fateful incident flooded my mind. The attack at the safe house..... the cunning yet deceiving manipulation that I believed that led to my strategically planned kidnapping.... getting drugged..... and now..... now I'm stuck. I'm trapped only God knows where!

I scolded myself for being so foolish. For being easy prey. The more I pondered on what happened five hours earlier, the more abundant the regret grew.

I hadn't realized the salty liquid that trickled down my cheeks. Nor had I noticed Brian sitting right in front of me, just an inch of a gap separating our bodies.

"Y-you drugged m-me" my lips trembled as I uttered those words.

I felt so stupid but at the same time I never in a hundred tries would have thought that Brian was my stalker. The Unknown. All sorts of emotions bubbled in me as I kept my gaze fixed to my lap.

Denial, betrayal, anger, sadness and just a hint of fear. Betrayal weighed heavier than the others. He is... was my friend. Someone I trusted like family, that's probably one of the reasons why the once overpowering fear now had pathetic effect on me.

I should be terrified of him, I am but not now. Right now, I felt hoodwinked, betrayed and purely enraged. Little did I know that soon the fear had only momentarily vanished would make a comeback and would stay embedded in my senses.

"I'm sorry Cupcake. I had no choice-"

"Everyone has a choice! I trusted you, Brian! Y-you deceived me!!" I spat the words in indignation.

"Cupcake, this is your life now. You have to accept it. You have to accept me-"

"Accept you? I accepted you as my friend, that wasn't enough!?" I exclaimed, my voice trembled with outrage.

"You're just confused. Once you've calmed, you'll clearly see that we were meant to-"

"What is wrong with you!?" I asked, my rage getting the best of me.

"Everything's wrong with me, Yolanda. You're the right to make me right" he smirked, a few strands of his dirty blonde hair fell over his face.

"Ugh... I.... I can't deal with you. Just let me go Brian and we can forget everything that ever happened" I suggested honestly. I'm willing to forgive all his acts if agrees.

He threw his head back to laugh darkly as if I uttered something humorous. He faced me with a stern look on as I stared at him with brooding eyes, while crossing my legs in a lotus position, hands balled into fists.

"I'm never letting you go, Cupcake. Never-"

"Brian think rationally. I can't be yours because I belong to someone else, ok?" I stated rather calmly despite the boiling anger. The way he uttered his words made me involuntarily shiver. His tone was bold, it's as if everything he spoke that he would confidently do.

"Yolanda-"

"Can't you see I love Logan? Huh?" I stated, cutting him off. He tensed at my words. He seemed annoyed by my words. He kept closing his eyes to keep calm.

"Cupcake. Listen to me" he started with his eyelids shut, his voice sounded almost intimidating. He was obviously trying to calm down, and so far he was doing pretty well.

I won't be intimidated by him. He has to hear what I want to express, in hopes to alter his mind.

"No Brian. You listen to me. You and I aren't meant to-"

Before I could justify my point, he grabbed my fists and roughly pinned them to the headboard. I screamed at the sudden move.

With a dash of panic in my heart, I stared into his anger spewing orbs, pushing away the fear and remaining bold.

I will not fear him, not this time.

His face was inches away from mine. I tried moving my face away from his as far as I could but it's as if his cold gaze had freezed my entire body.

With a stupid blank look on, he drew closer to my ear and whispered-
"I'll make myself really clear. As long as you're with me, you will love me. I know you don't now but I will make you see that we share something special" his breath made me cringe involuntarily, as several waves of shivers swept over me.

"You were made for me, Cupcake. You are mine and mine only, understand?" He asked, his voice dangerously serious. Too adamant to reply, I felt him bite my earlobe gently making me gasp.

His intense gaze returned to me, as I stared at him, wide eyed. He smirked at my reaction of his action. His idiotic smile snapped me out of my shocked state, as I threw daggers at him.

"Understand?" He asked again, his eyes kept moving from my lips to my eyes.

Don't you dare, you pathetic freak!

"Whatever..." I mumbled to myself, his grip on my fists tightened, a yelp escaping my mouth.

"I didn't get you...." he spoke in that husky voice that had tormented my ears for the past few months.

"I understand..." I spoke calmly, dropping my eyes to my lap.

"Good" he released my hands and walked to the east part of the room.

"I understand.... not" I mumbled under my breath as he disappeared.

Red marks evidently appeared on my wrists. As I massaged the soreness away, vibrant light illuminated the room.

Instinctively, I shut my eyes than peered through my lashes. He stood by the switch, leaning against the wall, a weird dark look in his electrifying orbs. I glanced away from him, my gaze landing on the door a few meters away me.

Freedom.

Without hesitation, I jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the door. I was a meter away from the door when I heard Brian huff in annoyance and curse aloud.

My fingers wrapped around the doorknob, and twisted it to the right.

Unlocked.

Inwardly rejoicing, I pulled the door open. However, my rejoicing came to a sudden halt as an arm wrapped around my waist firmly while the other clamped a cloth roughly onto my nostrils.

No... no... no...

A tear ran down my cheek as I analysed the situation I was in. Nevertheless, I fought him, struggling to break free of his iron grip.

"Don't fight me Yolanda. You won't prevail. Just give in. Breathe it" he spoke softly yet menacingly into my ear.

I continued holding my breath, stubbornly refusing to give in.

I can't fight him. My frail attempts are futile. It's either I breathe the chloroform on this cloth or I pass out from lack of oxygen....

He lifted me off the ground with his only arm around my waist, making me gasp. The powerful liquid quickly reacted, as I inhaled the slightly sweet smelling poison that vaguely resembled the smell of acetone.

As my body grew weary and limp, I welcomed the darkness with open arms, in hope that this was all a mere nightmare.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hola incredible readers 😎

I think this is the quickest update I've ever done... or is it just me?🤔🤔

I know you've been anxious and excited about Yolanda ever since the.... you know. Ya think she's fine? Seems fine to be😁
*sarcastic smile*
Didn't imagine Brian as a creep, huh?

Now in the next update, there will be something interesting. Well at least it's interesting to me😏😒
Something revolving around the questions: What? Why? How?
I'll give you the opportunity to be detectives here, in coming up with theories about the next update. 🙄🙄

Hint: It's to do with Brian and Yolanda. How he fell for her... how it grew.... why he fell for her. It dwells in their past.

You can comment your suggestions here or private message me🙃😁

Thanks for reading this crap (or just scrolling through 😒). If you liked it; please vote & comment.
If you didn't................... that's your choice I guess.

Until the next chapter.......

Adios😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.7K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
80.1K 1.7K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
439K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
243K 18.3K 25
" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 " "Tell me Baby did h...