CoTe reacts (End. To the bat...

By Flamma265

typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, t... More

Prologue
A/N:
Teaser 1(complete)
Teaser 2(complete)
another a/n
The Beginning
a/n:3
a/n
Kiyo vs Manabu
What it means to be human
Kushida's True Nature
so im making lemons now
kiyo got gang bang part
Midterms
Saving private Sudo
Love Advice
Saving Sakura
horrible human w/Changes
Black Mail
Breaking Horikita
Island exam truth part 1 cause why not?
The truth part 2
another fking a/n
My phone broked
Wow who couldve guest, this is the last.
So just a shameless promotion
A brief explanation
News? not jews!
Finally a real chapter
Trailer
Preparation(Kiyotaka)
final a/n? i dunno anymore
hi

Preparation(Ayanopapa)

6.2K 46 19
By Flamma265

So quick time stamp, the next day when Flamma let everyone come back to the school.

Mr. Sakayanagi( i feel weird using Sakayapapa now so...) and Tsukishiro is staring at each other drinking tea in the principals office, both has zero intention of initiating a conversation, even a polite greeting.

This uncomfortable silence went for 10 minutes until a sound made into the room. It was a knock at the door, both already knew who would it be.

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Come in." He answered to the person who knocked on the door.

Manabu -"Thank you and sorry for the intrusion." His said behind the door before opening. He entered, and two people followed suit.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Hmm, i never would have thought I'll be back here, and yet here I am." He said in a annoyed manner.

???????? -"The same could be said to me." A man said who's sounded to familiar and yet too irritating. After hearing his comment, both Mr. Ayanokouji and Tsukishiro squints at our mystery man.

(Guest who is, comment bellow before i reveal him.)

Unfazed, our mystery man just shurged them off.

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Ehem* since were all here, lets get started shall we."

Manabu -"Just like the school's special exam, Flamma's rules and win and lose conditions are quite fundamentally similar to this schools special exam, we can let the students, specially your son and daughter. Find a way to the best possible outcome."

???????? -"Your leaving this to the kids? Why won't you do something about it as an adult?" He asked quite aloof, like this where but a joke to him.

Tsukishiro -"He already has a role, to bring information in the class he will be in." He answered with the same tone and expression.

???????? -"Like he would just fully discuss his plan openly with Manabu senpai now, would he?"

Tsukishiro -"He is a god, being prideful and boastfull runs through his veins, they always think they're superior."

???????? -"How would you know that? Right now he's unpredictable, he even managed to outbrained the whiteroom so called god, ahahaha. Whoops!" He covered his mouth instantly. This put the other on edge specially Manabu is an outsider to the topic.

Manabu knew who  was the god ??????? was talking about, but not the white room. Is it where kiyo was when he was standing in a mountain of bodies? Is it where he was nurtured? However he put that aside for now. But to calm them down for ???????? Slip up, he said something surprising.

Manabu -"While this is an interesting topic you bring out, but I must say that I won't dig deep into this and even if I did, my memories would be wipe away. I have no use of it." Upon hearing ???????? Wipe his sweat of his face.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"This is the second time you mess up, if only you weren't a deciple of Tsukishiro, I would've thrown you out long ago."

???????? -"First actually, I didn't messed up, I got what I wanted and I bamboozled the entire school for it and now we know if he is atleast somehow believable." He said in an polite manner.

Tsukishiro -"As expected of my deciple, but if I must ask? What we're you aiming for to get kick out?"

???????? -"Who knows?"

Tsukishiro -"Tsk!"

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Where getting oftracked here, about Flamma's classroom and room, we already have them, and about his class points and personal points. We'll just make them equal to what Class 2D have."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"About ????????, I need you to put him in the same class as Flamma."

???????? -"So i have the same role as Manabu senpai, well i love being a spy lets see how a real god handle me." He thought.

Mr. Sakayanagi -"I get your intention sensei but suddenly letting an expelled student come and attend will lead to unwanted problems."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"I trust that you can make it happen, balance of our society is at stakes here. Students would just have to accept it."

Mr. Sakayanagi -"And I also trust you to understand sensei  students lost their friends and classmates at that time."

???????? -"Sorry to but in but, if its me they'll just think I'll be a burden to Flamma. Hmmm how should I say this...? Almost every one is a mindless sheep, easily controlled." Tsukishiro just grinned hearing ???????? words.

Tsukishiro -"Dont worry, if you can't make it happen I will."

Mr.Sakayanagi -"So be it then." He said with voice of acceptance and a hint of regret.

Hearing that their arguments came to a close Manabu shared his own question.
Manabu -"What I would do as a teacher was deicided in seconds, why did you really invite me to this meeting."

Tsukishiro -"Just to fill you up on others plans."

Manabu -"I already thought of a reason. I would make it clear then, I have my own plans and that is to make sure Kiyotaka Ayanokouji doesn’t lose. Simple as that."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Acceptable for now... you may leave, I know you have somewhere you need to be."

Manabu -"Thank you." He said short and simple. He stand up and leave the room as quietly as possible and that silence stayed for 30 seconds.

Mr. Ayanokouji -" Tsukishiro, ???????? the two of you may leave now, I would like to talk with Sakayanagi in private." As Mr. Ayanokouji finished talking both Tsukishiro and ???????? Stand up simultaneously and head for the exit.

Tsukishiro came out the room first and as ???????? walk out aswell Mr. Ayanokouji stopped him.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Haruki Yamauchi." As soon as he heard his name he instantly stopped and turn around.

(Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahah did you guys know how much i waited to bring Yamagod back? Almost forever, i have to fight the urged to re introduce him at the reaction phase so much and finally, finally his back. Either he'll be a pain in my ass on what im gonna do with him, but one this is for sure.

Bringing him back will give me lot of things to play with and ohh boy its time to show them what white room students have in their arsenal. Ichika, Yamauchi and Yagami will be heavily buffed here unlike the 2v1 that happen with Ichika)

Yamauchi -"Yes?"

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Pull a stunt like that again and you'll pay dearly." He said clearly wasn't playing around, a real threat.

Yamauchi chuckles a little upon hearing instead of being afraid he answered happily -"Someone like me who's born and raised at that place has nothing to lose, therefor your little threat pose no value." He said still happily but just like Tsukishiro.

He wears a mask an unbreakable and unidentifiable at the one.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"So it would seem you made your choice. You may leave then." And still smiling Yamauchi left.

Silence filled the two, both maintaining eye contact until Mr.Sakayanagi spoke. -"Boundless ambition led to this sensei, yours specially."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"I know, what im doing could fracture society as we know it but I come so far now. Giving up could never be an option available."

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Do you regret it atleast?"

Mr. Ayanokouji -"I couldn't said I did, I couldn’t say I didn’t either. This could advance human to be higher beings. Ethics, Values, Morals and Emotion only hinder us."

Mr. Sakayanagi -"While you call this hindrance, we humans used this as our greatest weapon along with the ability to think."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Im aware of this double edge sword, thats why im removing another edge. The least useful at that."

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Forcing broad sword to a katana would never work. Like each blades are unique, humans are also the same."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Then we break it, smelt it, and make a katana out of it simple as that. This will require time, this will require effort but in the end its for the best. We might never reach perfection but we can get close to it, and im almost finished. My son is the key."

Mr. Sakayanagi wanted this answere, for him to bring his son into this. -"In doing so you put your key in danger. You might lose it, you might break it. The key might not even fit."

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Then so be it, i can always try again." Upon hearing this Mr. Sakayanagi stood up and leaved quietly leaving Mr.Ayanokouji alone in the room.

The loneliness got Mr.Ayanokouji wondering what if humans aren't just ment to be perfect...

Somewhere outside Manabu was walking towards Kiyotaka's room, as he reach his destination he knocked on the door and wait for someone to open it.

As soon as he entered Manabu saw, Horikita, Koenji, Ichinose, Ryuuen, Arisu, Nagumo, Fuka, Ichika and other 2 first year the leader of 1A missing and finally Kiyotaka.

Manabu -"So this is your plan, gather  everyone and have a temporary alliance. A direct approach, I cant say I dont like it."

Kiyotaka -"More of a bargaining to be honest. Come in." He said as the screen flashed to black and slowly the light came flickering back but in a different place a woman in her 30s  and a child could be seen in a man with a red and white suits prospective.

Come on walk faster its about to start the child said gesturing the man in red to walk closer to them without increasing speed.

?????? -"You know im an outsider right? I might get killed for this." He said as the camera zoom closer to his face and it looked familiar.

The woman in 30s answered him quickly -"They wanted you here thats why we come and get you from that place."

??????? -"Only thing I know is I won't play they're game, but this could be fun." He said as he pull out a cigar and lit it. "What ever it is, Im all fired up!" He exclaimed with a confident smile.

Heheheh the record of ragnorock fanfic would be out in 23. Its good to be back but tbh i miss writing cause you know its my birthday yay, i you guys would likely gangbang me that would be appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.4K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
68.1K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
14.5K 273 8
not the normal Canon response. There will be reactions consisting of videos and pictures
679K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...