Finally a real chapter

So hey guys its time for another Cote chapter.

You know its been like a year since i posted a real chapter, I've just have so much fun writing and reading fanfics(not really) and jerking off to big titties kiyotaka(not really) that I dont have any time to create new chapters.

But I figure i should put something out just to let you know Im not literally dead, just on the inside.

But unfortunately, some how, by pure coincidence and not at all because i dont wanna write a new chapter, i lost everything ive written.

So im writing it again, plus its not like theres people waiting for my chapters.

Nobody gives a shit anymore, either way theres a note at the end of this chap and i want everyone to read it.

'.....' = thoughts

"....." = talk

Back at Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School

Kei's pov (I hate my life)

"So we're back here huh?" She muttered walking through the corridor obviously going to Kiyos room.

'It feels like we're stuck there forever, only to be stuck again.'

...

'I need to talk to Kiyotaka about what will happen in the future... and hopefully be able to help him.'
(I wanna die while writing this)

'For all the things he's done.'

'I can't help but be a little worried... I know for sure Kiyotaka can win against him, but when they fought... his blood was spilled, he got hurt... because he wanted to protect me."
(Call the ambulance pls)

'And about what Flamma said about his darkness, hopefully I could be his light... just like he is to me.'

'As I was getting closer to Kiyotaka's room I just can’t seem to forget what happen before we left.'

'It feels like Flamma has a deep hatred for Kiyotaka.'

Flashback

Ryuen -"Ho isn't that interesting don’t you think so loli?"

Arisu -"It is Dragon boy, Man vs God its really is interesting but can you tell us the rules Flamma."

Flamma -"Its really simple, all you need to do is stop me getting 3rd or higher in any exam."

Ichika -"It can't be that simple, come on tell us already. Simple is boring."

Flamma -"Ofcourse so to make sure everyone has fun." Ryuen, Nagumo, Arisu, Koenji and Fuka became more attentive.

Flamma -"Everyone is able to stop me, I'll accept any challenge no matter what they are."

"But there's another choice you could take."

Koenji -"Interesting."

Suzune -"And that is?"

Flamma -"Expell Kiyotaka Ayanokouji."

Kei -"Wait WHAT!?"

Flamma -"You heard me, so the simple understanding of this challenge is If I stay on top 3 every special exam I win and kill all humanity, if you managed to put me on top 4 and bellow I lose and won't bother you again."

"Expell Kiyotaka means I lose too, and to make it a fun game if Kiyotaka drop out on his own accord I also lose."

Kiyotaka -"Interesting... so when will you join the school?"