Love Advice

(A/n; new style of writing bold are what they're reacting to normal will be their reaction and italic will be their thoughts and the way im going to continue is from Flamma's Pov yosha ikosou minna and starting from this I'll be more expresive on how they react so the update will be slow cause i have to re-read starting from volume 3 so if any changes that aply on what happened to the characters in the future its my bad)

Flamma -"ehem* I think your time on Ayanokouji's lap was enough. A lot of girl's wants their turn to"

Hiyori -"No! I Don't wanna leave! Can I stay like this for a little longer please" she said with the cutest puppy eyes

Pls dont do that i wont be able to resist, but i need to have the coldest heart for my readers i have to make her sad. I vanished and reappeared in front of the two

Flamma -"Come on Hiyori-san you'll have your turn later plus you need to be fair with the other's too" I said as my hand was reaching her's but she clawed my hand and hissed like a cat "Oi what was that for? Welp I guess i have no other option" I snap my fingers and Hiyori teleported back to his own seat "well that took care of that who was in line again"

Ibuki -"Oi you made Hiyori cry you bastard!!" She said hugging Hiyori as she was crying. The students even the teachers glared at me whats up with this?

Ryuen -"Oh i didn't know god can be so cruel to his own angel's. What a sad world we live in" What's that supposed to mean? There's no such thing as a good hearted god

Flamma -"Hiyori-chan you'll have your time later again ok? So stop crying" she just nod at what I have said "I said Horikita will be the one to sit there but I lied teehee" She just glared at me how scary can a woman be? I love scary woman but not because she has more muscles fuck thats weird "Let's just get this thing going" Snap Ichinose was now sitting on Kiyos lap

Ichinose -"uwah wah in sitting on Kiy-Ayanokoji kuns lap my hearts beating faster. its embarrassing and my classmates giving me thumbs up. But he already has a girlfriend is this really ok? Then if so I'll ask for head pat and embrace to. I might be able to s s steal him" . "Um Ayanokouji-kun can I also ask for head pats and can you a also give me a hug upto my turns final moment" she whispered the hug part. Kiyo just complied and put his left hand  on her head and his right hand in the stomach region(I can't find proper wording so yeah stomach region it is) thinking that there's nothing wrong with this cause hes a idiot.

Seeing this all the girls squel on such a perfect couple except his harem. They're looking at kiyo with knifes in their hands and muttering "I'll kill her first then I'll send him after her" (ehem im in team harem so every ship is perfect. everyones equal) and the male population? They're building a guillotine.

Kei -"KiyoBaka! How can you embrace someone who's sitting on your lap while having a girlfriend!! Don't worry I'll kill her after that I'll send you after her" she thought while pouting

Asahina -"If its Ayanokouji-kun, I'll give him permission to have Honami-chan but he already has a girlfriend what should we do?" She said while making a thinking pose

Chie -"Its ok, also they're not the only 2 who have to share Ayanokouji-kun Im joining aswell" She said with a mischievous smile

Sae -"Chie there's students here! Stop being inappropriate" She said while giving her friend a cold glare

Ayanopapa -"We never taught seduction inside there he must have have learned from my blood a natural talent of our family" (happy you fks?)

(You know the rest and so do I)

Flamma -"Chill specially the male population. Lets just start the vid its annoying I'll run out of context before the video even start"

(Why do I make every female head over heels for kiyo? No particular reason I just enjoy writing! Im Definitely not lonely at all, not at all yeah im not lonely hear me im fking not, stop looking at me with pitiful faces i wanna punch it)