Black Mail

A/n:So i got the flu for 2 days and i just recovered, i actually thought that was covid cause my sense of taste where lost from my fking brain, i was worried specially about my lil sister (fk u guys im no sis con i hate her but i still worried about her, i don't want her to be like her brother a complete disappointment to society anyway)

I said im gonna write an interlude but decided to go against it and im just gonna apologise if this version of Kiyotaka completely went ooc im fking sorry not really

The author of COTE is about character development right?

Specially about Kiyotaka regaining his humanity? Well its all in the garbage can right now. Everyone will have their own character development in this fanfic except kiyo.

And the events continuing from now on will be slightly altered so i hope you won't hate me for it. I'll make the changes awesome like the last one and not make it a ooc anyway that's all there will be another a/n bellow this chapter so fk me life I'll update this twice a week i need to focus on school work more cause im fk even if i hate school.

Flamma pov

Silence no noise can be heard at the theatre only my yawning and me crunching on Fried chicken.

Those who are close to Kiyotaka are gathering their thoughts 'What does he mean he's not human? What happened in his past that he thinks of himself like that?' is circling around inside their head, someone broke the silence that is?

Ichinose -"Kiyotaka-kun, why would you think yourself in that way? You we're the one who said someone's past shouldn't chained someone down! You were even kind enough to help someone like me with no benefit to you either."

Kei who couldn't take it anymore decided to hug his boyfriend.

Kei -"You even help us be free from the shackles of our past like me, Ichinose-san and Hirata-kun if your suffering you can ask us for help." To which others just nodded specially the Ayanokouji group.

Kiyo not wanting anything that is happening decided to speak up.

Kiyo -"Im really thank full for your kind words but nobody can help me from my current predicament. You can try but your efforts will be for naught. There's only two people who can help me its either Sakayanagi Arisu or Horikita Manabu but for them to be able to do something will take a lot of time."

"And Honami about what you said about me being kind? Im not im just like that man a horrible person, a complete bastard or a living devil." He said pointing to Ayanopapa. He still continued.

"Honami you should think about your class more than me. Im your enemy through and through. You never knew if im just taking advantage of your good willed nature and kei you already knew me right this shouldn't be a surprise to you. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I just want to get this over with."

Both of them was unable to say anything, he was right after all but that just make it even harder for their heart to take in.

Me being a bitch who wanted to get this over with like kiyo spoke.

Flamma -"Let get this video started shall we? If i decided to be a little generous I might show you what he mean by that in the future."

"And about this being just for pure entertainment? That was a lie. Im here to ruin everyone's life it already started with Kiyotaka, Kushida, and a lot more specially more heart break for someone in Class 2D."

As I arrived at the faculty room, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting in the doorway.

Matsushita -"What does sensei want with you now?"