horrible human w/Changes

Flamma -"This is the aftermath of Sudou's trial"

With those words, Sudou-kun hurriedly stepped out of the room and into the hallway. He was not remorseful. He was definitely going to cause trouble for us again soon. He was a nuisance.

Ryuen -"Oh isn't that sad, your master calling you a nuisance"

Sudo -"Say what you want. Im a change man"

Hashimoto -"How exactly? I can't see a noticeable change. But if you considered beings an obidient simp a 'Change' no one can object right? Hahaha" sudo just tch hearing them being completely fucking right

(Im don't hate sudo. I hate anyone and everyone! I treat everyone the same, theyre shit. Im all about equality no ones a exception)

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.
Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms
before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their
complaint without a reason, would they?"

Matsushita -"They withdraw their complaint?"

Keisei -"How did you do that Horikita?"

Suzune -" It'll be explain in the video"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

Ishizaki -"Its really a lie, like ryuen san said"

Komiya -"Its a lie for a lie then"

Ryuen -"And you guys where dumb enough to actually fall for their trap"

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who
came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?"

Sudo -"Its clearly Suzune, why are you even asking a question like that sensei?"

Arisu -"Seriously?"

Hashimoto -"Do you know hime?"

Arisu -"Ofcourse i know who did what, but i wont tell who. It isn't good to spoil it right?"

"Why do you care about that?"

Ike -"Yeah why does sensei even care about something that involves the class?"

Miyamoto -"Sensei never cared about the class at all"

Chie -"Your to cold on your student Sae chan. You'll never find a man if you keep your cold act you know"

Sae -"Do you want me to apologise? Because ill clearly won't do it and im not looking for a man". 'Maybe if Ayanokouji reach the legal age and proposed to me i just might accept'
(Ignore that shit it just came into my mind)

Random 2D -"So cold"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

Okitani -"Why is Sensei even hung up on him?"

Fuka -"Because hes the only one who can be so mysterious and interesting at the same time"

Manabu -"Him being put to class D, that alone is enough to make someone interested. He clearly need to be put to A or even on his own class"