Kushida's True Nature

(A/n: i almost slipped this part in so dumb either way cant do anything about this)

Flamma-"before we start I almost slipped this part so were gonna go back a little this is before the Former pres. And kiyo scuffle it happened a few minutes after that"

Koenji-"my my so even god made mistake's"

Flamma-"maybe you're one of them?"

Ryuen-"so even god talk shit kuhahaha"

Flamma-"never mind that lets just watch this shit"

I decided to keep up the chase. If she were busy, I’d talk to her again later. Bearing that in mind, I pressed on. I took out a pair of indoor shoes from the cubicles in the hallway, but didn’t see Kushida. Had I lost her? I thought I had, until I heard the faint clack of shoes.

Matsushita-"why do you want to chase kushida? Ayanokoji?"

Kiyo-"I wanna thank her for the hardwork she contributed thats all"

I followed her up the stairs to the second floor. The sound of footsteps
continued up to the third floor. The next level after that was the roof, wasn’t it? Students were free to use the roof during lunchtime, but it should’ve been locked after class.

While I thought it strange, I went up the stairs, trying to hide my presence as best I could in case she was meeting with someone. Then, I stopped partway. Someone was up there. I gently leaned against the handrail and peeked through a crack in the rooftop door. Through the opening, I glimpsed Kushida. No one else was with her. Was she waiting for someone? A rendezvous at such a secluded place… Could she possibly be waiting for her boyfriend?

Kushida-"I don't have a special person yet"

Random simps-"we would like to apply for that position"

Shinohara-"why aren't you making a fuss ike?"

Ike-"uhh im actually afraid of her because of the pictures that was shown"

Shinohara-"ohh so if its Kushida’s pictures you actually remember but if its something else you would just ignore it"

Ike-"i-its not like that"

Flamma-"enough you tsundere lovebirds"

If that were the case, I could end up cornered on all sides. While I agonized over how to sneak away, Kushida slowly set her bag down on the ground.
And then…

Ryuen-"what now Kikyo seems like your secret will be revealed"

“Ahhh, so annoying!”

Kushidas supposedly friends-"kushida san?"

Her voice was so low that it didn’t sound at all like Kushida.

“She’s seriously annoying! God, how irritating. It’d be better if she just died…”

Suzune-" I know you hate me but to think i should die"

She grumbled to herself, as if chanting the words to some kind of spell or curse.

“Ugh, I hate stuck-up, snobby girls who think they’re so cute. Why is she such a harpy? A rotten girl like her couldn’t possibly tutor me.”

Sudo-"why are you badmouthing suzune!?"

Kushida-"why should i not?"