kiyo got gang bang part

Flamma-"yeah yeah ill keep my promise to you guy's I'll let you have Kiyotaka to yourself"

Ichika-"thank you second rate god"

Flamma-"yeah what ever i hate my life and im guilty of not letting you listen to Kiyotaka playing the piano ill give you 1 day to be satisfied"

Kiyo-"dont I have a say in this?"

Fuka-"even if you can say something do you think you can still change it?"

Snap* they are teleported to a big ass room there they can see a pool a hot tub a kitchen area, a large table, a couch, a big bathroom, a closet and a king size bed.

But when they saw the king sized bed they're eye's widen, shocked on what they're seeing. What do you think that was? Kiyotaka Ayanokouji laying in bed chained both arms and legs spread apart. With the present girls or soon to be women's appeared to have flushed faces, some has a huge grin on them some are both. In which both Ichika and Chae sensei immediately approached their prey.

Who do you guys think are present on the girls? Then lets me tell you.

On the 1st year side the women present are; Ichika,Nanase and Tsubaki.

On the 2nd year side of Class A; Arisu and Masumi
On Class B; Hiyori and Ibuki
On Class C; Only Ichinose
On Class D; There’s Suzune, Kikyo, Airi, Kei, Sato, Haruka, Matsushita

On the 3rd year side its only Asahina and Fuka senpai and the 2 teacher present Sae and Chie.

While Hiyori was trying to look away at Kiyotaka who was chained in the bed. Her eyes stumble upon a note in the middle of table.

"There's a note in the middle of the table" hiyori pointed it out in which gathers the other women's attention.

"Masumi-san can you get it and read what is written aloud for us" Arisu order her right hand woman in which Kamuro reluctantly obeys.

When she obtained the note and started opening it her face instantly turned into a pinkish red one. "I won't read this out loud you do it" Kamuro said while avoiding eye contact giving the note to Arisu.

Asahina quickly stole the note and said something "you guy's are to tsun tsun ill do it" ehem the note says 'where giving you a whole 24 hours to have Kiyotaka to yourselves your free do to anything in there, all the things you need will be inside the closet Costumes for cosplays and rubbers, there's also other furniture there for the play you want like the Hot tub and The kitchen area the fridge is full of food if you guys get hungry and the key for the chains are inside the closet to, nobody can disturb you there and I won't broadcast it either so your privacy is safe and Kiyotaka can't leave this place until I let him out. Also there's viagra in the closet you can give it to Kiyotaka so he wouldn't refuse' as Asahina finished reading the note their eyes immediately turn to Kiyotaka who was being kissed by Ichika and being undressed by Chie.

Meanwhile in our universe.

Ryuen-"our king will be fine i doubt even all those girls can satisfy him" he said while laughing

Hashimoto-"expected from our king" he said as he maid a proud pose

Sudo- Suzunes in there will they do it Nooo!!!(give him a green hat every one)

Sakayapapa-"sensei i don't think your son is coming out of there alive you might need a new successor" he said with a chuckle

Ayanopapa-"hell be fine that boy has more stamina than 40 horse who can run for 15 hours a day"

Ishizaki-"then he won't be satisfied with just those girl Flamma san you need to add more" he said in a worried tone

Flamma-"whose willing to participate? Raise your hands"....."none ok then what do you guys want to do? we can't continue the reaction without them"