Midterms

Flamma-"lets start the vid shall we"

Ichika-"oi you promised us a private time with senpai"

Fuka-"yeah youve lied 2 times to us and giving us false hope"

Arisu-"how despicable specially for a god"

Flamma-"insult me mor- ehem* i can't do that you'll just flirt with kiyo after that was over and it will make the surrounding uncomfortable and i would like to avoid that specially that guy's thought is sometimes extremely perverted"

Kiyo-"oi what do you mean by that?"

Arisu-"well acceptable for now M kami sama"

Ryuen-"very fitting for a M and a god at the same time"

Flamma-"oi dont call me that is it a bad thing to be dominated and im not an M stop it"

Every one literally-"What ever you say M kami sama"

When lunchtime came, I jumped to my feet and headed toward the cafeteria with purposeful strides.

“Where are you going?”

Kushida had noticed me rushing out of class and followed. She popped up before me, stopping me in my tracks.

Ike-"why would you still hang out with Kikyo chan after what she did to you?"

Kiyo-"i don't care about that stuff i only care if she would be helpful on what im planning to do"

Miyamoto-"what do you mean useful?"

“It’s lunch. I thought I’d go to the cafeteria.”

“Hmm. Mind if I go with you?”

“I don’t really mind. But there are a lot of other people you could ask, you know.”

Hashimoto-"oh is king being cautious  of kushida?"

Kiyo-"not at all"

Kikyo-"oh im disappointed I can't even give you much of a treat huhu"she said while trying to wipe away some none existing tears

“It’s true, I do have a lot of friends to eat lunch with, but you don’t have anyone, Ayanokouji-kun. Even though you’d usually reach out to Horikita-san, you haven’t talked to her today. The other day, didn’t you say something was bothering you about what happened in the faculty room? What was it?”

Random-"did they got into a fight? Like a lovers quarrel?"

Suzune-"stop saying foolish things its not like that" (what tf happen there i forgot and im lazy to re-read it can someone brief me?)

Kushida, as usual, was quite observant. To be honest, I hadn’t wanted to do this with anyone, but I decided that Kushida was probably fine. I’d come to learn her secret by sheer coincidence. She wouldn’t do anything stupid. Plus she's cute.

Kushida-"oh you thought of me as cute? if you would just show emotion and a change of expression i would’ve have fallen for you"

Kiyo-"anyone evaluation of you is cute and i have no use on changing expression and i couldn’t care if you fall for me or not"

Asahina-"off rejected atleast you could have been a little nicer on the  delivery"

Kiyo-"how was that a rejection?"