Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.7K 62 2
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 31: Miraculous Mirror And Therapy For the Lion!

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

3rd P. O. V

(Imagine it dark outside)

"Damn, I'm tired. Grim?" Quiinn walked out of the bathroom and look at her bed and there is Grim, sleeping and snoring. "Poor guy."

Quiinn walked towards Grim and kissed his head. "Night."

"Did the mirror just.....?"

The mirror in the room lit as a shadow can be seen in it.

🔹

🔹

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

The heavy snore beside Quiinn woke her up from her sleep as she rubbed eyes and cleared her visions.

Quiinn yawn and got up from her bed, slowly making her way to the bathroom after she got her clothes and towel, murmuring a "What was that shadow..."

🔹

[Botanical Garden - Temperate Zone]

Quiinn walked around, searching for someone and hey, she found him.

There, under the tree, is a lion sleeping soundly in harmony. Aww, how cute........"Leona~!" Quiinn shouted in his ears, making him open his eyes wide and jumped out of his Dreamland.

"Wha–! Herbivor?! Ugh...why did you have to do that?" Leona growled at Quiinn, who was laughing. "Stop it!"

"If I didn't, I won't get to see your expression." Quiinn smile innocently and sat next to him.

"So, how are you?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Just answer."

"....I'm good."

Quiinn nodded. The silence befell upon them. Quiinn play with her hair and Leona looking away from the girl to somewhere else. Quiinn spoke up. "I...I can't say my past is related to your past, Leona." Quiinn started.

Aight, therapy time.

Leona finally look at her with a brow raised upward. "What?"

"I know of your past, thanks for sharing, and I can or can't relate to it but...." Quiinn paused. "I'm just gonna be simple. You not being a king isn't because you are born second. In fact, I don't think it relates to any of that....if you wanted to be a King, instead of waiting to rule your kingdom, why don't you make one?" Quiinn look at him in the eyes. Leona couldn't utter a word. She continue. "It's not easy and there's always a challenge to achieve something we want but...I think you'll manage."

Quiinn sighed and smile. "But...you're already a King."

Leona furrowed, confused. "What? Don't be ridiculous–"

"No." Quiinn quickly protest. "You are already a King. King of Savanaclaw. They adore you, just like Jack. Or else, they won't helped you out with your plan. I think they knew it was wrong but they choose to follow you, to help you." Quiinn chuckle. "Then there's Jack. Even in the end he end up teaming with us, he didn't tell anyone about your plan from the very beginning. When we asked him for info, he said to have a duel with him first in order to gain it. He's still trying to protect your plan from being exposed."

Leona look away from her gaze.

"So you see, you are already a King in their eyes, in my eyes."

Leona ears twitching as he face Quiinn again. "Ugh, why you suddenly have to say about that?"

"I'm just saying." Quiinn look away and closes her eyes. Leona smile as his heart started beating rapidly. He ruffles his hair and murmured. "This girl....really is dangerous."

"Well then, I'm going–"

"No, you stay."

"What, why?"

"For waking me up." He pulled her by her hand as she fell to the ground on her butt. "Kay, I'm sorry! Now let me go."

"Not gonna happen." Leona lay down and made Quiinn do the same. He wrapped his arms around her and planted his face onto her shoulder, taking in her scent.

"Leona–"

Leona let out a soft snore, meaning he fell asleep as Quiinn slapped a hand to her face.

"Get me out of this mess...."

Quiinn play with his hair with her face says 'what am I doing'. She then play with his ears which she scratch it and giggle whenever Leona mumble something in his sleep.

After awhile of playing and messing with his hair, Quiinn fell asleep out of boredom.

🔹

Friday, 10 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.2K 81
Cassiano is the pride and joy of the Salvatori family, the most well known family of witches and wizards in the Land of Pyroxene. The whole family ha...
17.5K 285 28
With all of the joyous moments and mishaps she experienced, Cassandra was ready to enjoy the remainder of the school year. Of course, there is no su...
128K 5.5K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...