Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.7K 59 22
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 27: Victim Club! + Chapter 28: Outbreak Exhibition! + Chapter 29: Savanaclaw Finale!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - Magift Stadium]

3rd P. O. V

"Rosehearts? And if I’m correct, you all are…" Crowley look passed Riddle and find all the injured students.

"Yes, they are the victims."

"Headmaster, we have a request as the victims in this case. Can you please let Savanaclaw participate in the tournament?" Trey asked Crowley.

"Come again? Are you saying that you forgive them?" Crowley confusion made him asked.

"You guys…"

"No, we’re not forgiving them."

Well that just ruined everything. I was about to pick a song for this moment. Guess no song then.

"We can’t get our revenge if you don’t let them participate in the tournament." Trey said with honest.

"EH?!"

"Revenge?!"

"Magic can’t be used on others for personal reasons inside the school." Riddle remind and Trey said, "But Magical Shift is a competitive sport, isn’t it? I guess you could call it… A sport where you can go all out with magic against your opponents on the field?" He smirked.

'Oh damn, that's hot and badass.' Quiinn said, bleeding.

"Yeah… I won’t feel satisfied if I don’t get to hit you once."

"‘Tis a duel! Do not back away now!"

"I don’t know what happened, but you guys from Savanaclaw already look so tired." Jamil pointed out once he noticed their condition.

"We now know who the culprit is, and now we just want to get our revenge right out there on the field." Says Trey as Cater laugh. "You said it yourself, right, Leona-kun~? Using magic on the field isn’t against the rules~"

"I would usually be against using such a traditional event to settle disputes, but…Trey wanted to do it no matter what, so I’ll turn a blind eye to it this time." Riddle has considered it for Trey's sake.

"I understand how you all feel.
However, I do not know if the Savanaclaw students are even fit to participate now. Specially since Kingscholar looks like he’s having a hard time just standing up." Crowley look at Leona who is eyeing Quiinn and Quiinn is currently.....in her dreamland. When I meant dreamland, I meant her mind is somewhere else.

Leona face back to Crowley once he caught him staring at her. "Hahahaha! Don’t underestimate me, Crowley. I can fight all these stupid herbivores in my sleep."

"We’ll see."

"I don’t plan on apologizing anymore. Anyone who wants to hear a sorry will have to earn it by defeating me." he smirked and pointed at himself.

"That’s the story, Headmaster. Will you allow it?" Trey asked whilst his eyes settled on Quiinn.

Crowley find it unpleasing.

"Good grief. I was the idiot for believing that you’ll all have a heartfelt talk. Very well. Savanaclaw Dorm will participate in the tournament." Crowley stopped and started whispering. "Plus as the Headmaster, I would like to avoid further scandal regarding the players and I want to look good on Quiinn's eyes."

"Tch, adults." Quiinn glare at him.

Crowley blushed, hopping she didn't hear what he said just now.

He clear his throat. "Alright, the audience are awaiting the players’ entrance. Let us make haste and get ready."

"I’ll take you on… Ah, that hurts…" Leona rubbed his ears, which got pinch by Ruggie. "It’s not like I’ve already forgiven you, got it…"

"Oh, really?"

"But, I don’t know why…I just thought that I don’t want to see you making that helpless face again. That haughty attitude and smug grin of yours suit you better! Just like this–! Laugh with Me~!" Leona is now under Ruggie's unique magic and Leona mimicking Ruggie, who is smiling.

"Ow…! Bashtard—Ruffie…!"

"Shishishi! I’fe alwaysh vanted to do dish to ya."

"What are you guys doing?...Heh." Jack smile and that got Quiinn bleeding.

She laughed at their behaviour to one another as the boys blushed when she laughed. "Y'all are so cute~"

'No! You are!' They said to themselves with a blush.

"Especially Jack when he smiled."

"I-I didn’t!" He denied with a blush. "You guys really helped me out a lot. Thanks to you, I can fight with my all now.You guys really helped me out a lot. Thanks to you, I can fight with my all now."

"We are enemies on the field from here on. We won’t go easy on you." Riddle walk closer to Quiinn and pat her shoulder.

"I wouldn’t have it any other way!"

Some of the students left and head to the stadium and some of them stay.

"Hey, Headmaster! We caught the culprit like you asked! We’ll be able to participate like you promised, right?!" Grim said with excitement.

"Eh? Ah, ah~~~~ Did I promise you that? I got too caught up that I ended up announcing for the tournament to begin already." Crowley nervously look away from Quiinn disappointed gaze.

"EH!? You’re too mean! That’s a scam!
Liar, liar pants on fire! Grr…" Grim was about to cry and Quiinn quickly hug him and patting him. "There there. How could you do this to ma son, Crowley!" Grim is ready to burn him alive.

He couldn't believe his ears. "Son?! Gah....Oh, my! Please refrain from doing that. I’m thinking of a solution right now. Hm…I know! How about joining in the exhibition match as special guests? It would be no problem if we let you play in the pre-tournament exhibitions. You’ll surely stand out~!"

"I will?" Grim trying not to get his hope high. Quiinn being a mother she is, she said, "Course you will. You'll do amazing."

"Yes, of course!"

"I don’t mind as long as I can show off! Alright~! Everyone who sees me on TV might come scout me~!" Grim started giggling. "How bout my members?"

"Other players? Oh, yes, you have a point… You also have no one to go against… Hm…" Crowley trying so hard to find a way to not disappoint Quiinn.

"Wha–!? You forgot about that, too!?" Grim frowned.

"Problem solved already, then."

"We’ll play in your team for you."

"What are you saying? You are students from Heartslabyul." Riddle raised a brow at Ace and Deuce.

"There’s no rule against us joining other teams during the tournament, though." Hahahaha, backfire.

"Haha! I didn’t think about it much, but he’s right. There’s no rule against it." Trey supported Ace and Cater become interested. "That sounds interesting! I wanna join Quiinney's team, too~"

"You’re a regular member for us, remember?"

"Stingy~"

"We’ll just be bored cheering you on. We wanna participate in a match, too." Ace confess and Deuce shook his head. "I-I’m different from this guy! I just wholeheartedly want to help a friend."

"Why, aren't you a good boy~" Quiinn pat Deuce and Ace whined when Deuce smirked.

"We’ll go against you if you’ve got no one to play with." Jack quickly suggest his team.

"What?! You guys will?"

"What, you’d rather go against a team of teachers then?"

"Oh, I would like that...." Quiinn gaze move to Crowley who gulped down his saliva.

"I’m already so tired and he’s adding another match to our agenda. How devilish of Jack-kun…" Ruggie rubbed his head and Leona sighed. "You’re annoying. Get ready, you herbivores.
I won’t go easy just ‘cause it’s an exhibition match. Be prepared."

"That’s a relief. I thought that I’d have to ask Professor Trein to extend his speech by another three hours. Quiinn, your team has four members. I’ll let you participate if you can find three more people!" Quiinn smile, already have "someone" in mind.

"We’re totally short on people! Geez, right after these two agreed to join, too…! Why do we only have two people in our dorm!?"

"I already solved that problem." Quiinn crossed her arms.

"Eh?! When? Who?!"

She snapped her finger and three puppets appear behind Grim.

"Them."

"Hahahaha, what should we help you~?"

"Yes, yes~"

Grim freaked out and ran away so is the other as they back away from them. Quiinn felt offended.

"Let's play a game~" Quiinn said and they giggled. The sound of their wooden and metal fill their ears. "Play, play~"

"Sure, sure~"

"Let's play, let's play~"

"Eh? You mean to say you want the puppets to participate!?" Doubting, he asked Quiinn and Quiinn nodded, she's serious.

"Geez, anything goes, huh… Will the puppets be able to put up a fight though…?" He look at their fragile body.

"Don't you dare say a dick about my puppets or I'll turn you into one." Quiinn glare at him and protect her puppets, who was wrapping themselves around her.

"Aha! We may look fragile, but doesn't mean we can't play~"

"Yes, yes~"

"Even if we got crushed when the game started, we can always assemble ourselves~"

"Man, they sure are...." Deuce tried to find a word that doesn't offend Quiinn or her puppets but something else escaped his mouth. "Unique... that's not what I meant to say. But....uh, anyway, I’m suddenly getting nervous knowing that this will be broadcast…"

"Now then, let us head to the stadium…Oh, but before that, wasn’t there a black jewel right by your feet?" Crowley look down on the ground, looking for the said "black jewel".

"Eh? A black jewel?"

"I don't think I spotted it."

"Did you drop it, Headmaster?"

"Ah, no… It doesn’t matter if you didn’t see it. Come, let us head to the Colosseum." Crowley usher them as Jack hold her by her wrist. "Let’s go, Quiinn."

Quiinn nodded, wondering where Grim had gone.

"To the tournament we go!"

🔹

"I’ll have you pay for what you made me go through before!" Ace pointed at the opponent, which is, the Savanaclaw dorm.

"Good. Come at me with all you’ve got." Jack seems ready to throw them.

"Th-that… Is that camera recording…?" Deuce nervously look at where the camera is and Quiinn gently pat him, making him relax.

"Shishishi! You’re getting worried about the wrong thing!"

"It’s time to show the world what I’m capable of!"

"I’m going against you. There’s no way it’ll be easy."

🔹

"I’m standing out so much~!!"

"You sure don’t know how to hold back against an injured person, huh~…" Ruggie wipe away his sweat with his hand.

"Hey, Ruggie. Keep acting like you’re tired for now. Jack, make sure to counter before they can do anything later." The two students nodded at the lion.

"Roger!!"

🔹

"Alright! Here’s our tenth point!"

"Pretty good. But, that’s as far as you can go. We’ll get that point back in no time." Leona smirked.

"Fufufu! I’ll show you my super cool long shoot before that happens! I shall call it: Great Grim Hurricane!" As Grim said that, Quiinn tripped over her steps and the disc is coming right to her face.

"Fuck!"

Andddd she's ded.

"Quiinn!"

🔹

[NRC - school infirmary]

"Oh, Quiinn! You’re finally awake!"

"Oh, dear deez nutz.....what the...?" Quiinn hold her head as she sat up, winced slightly when a flash of pain passed by. "You got hit in the head by the disc Grim tried to throw during the second half. You don’t remember?"

"Oh I do, and I'm having a good time beating his ass." Quiinn glare at Grim and he gulped.

"I thought my super long shot would make it though..."

"Yeah? Well you thought wrong!"

"It’s not something a beginner should try to do." Jack, who was sitting on the bed beside Quiinn, says.

"In any case, I’m glad you’re awake now. I was getting worried that we’d be blamed if you didn’t wake up soon." Quiinn frowned. "That's what you worrying about? Not me?"

Deuce widened his eyes in realization. "NO! I, a–ah..."

Quiinn scoffed. "Forget it."

As Deuce was about to say another word, Ace cut him. "So, the tournament ended while you were out cold, and now they’re preparing to clean the place." Ace said, looking out the window.

"Diasomnia win right?" Quiinn lay back.

"Tch… Those guys seriously aimed for us and not the disc." Quiinn heard the familiar voice belong to the lion.

"He–they're here too?" Quiinn paused quickly when he saw Ruggie beside Leona. "Thanks to that, we were all worn out before we even went against Diasomnia. They won in the end."

"Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai! I didn’t realize you were awake, too!" Jack stand up and walk closer to them.

"Tch… To think that I’d use the clinic’s bed aside from my naps."

"It’s sorta irritating to think that there’s no one from Diasomnia here at all." Ruggie ruffles his hair as Quiinn shut her eyes and Ace spoke. "I heard the rumors, but Diasomnia’s Prefect is no joke at all!"

"Yeah… He was amazing. You would be so amazed if you saw him, Quiinn." Quiinn hum, knowing who he's talking about. Didn't feel impressed in the slightest.

"I totally understand why no one thinks they can win against him…"

If you think that, think again.

"Hmph. You really won’t win if you think that before you fight him. I’ll show you that I can win against Diasomnia without cheating!" Jack said as Leona roll his eyes. "Being a cheater can also work to your advantage, you know?"

"Where have your lesson gone, lion?" Quiinn asked.

"Why? Is there a need for that? I gave my all in the tournament this year. And next year, I’ll just have to do the same." Leona said confidently as Ruggie laugh. "Shishishi! That’s our Leona-san! That’s what we like to hear~!"

"Geez. I thought we’d all learned…"

"We’ll definitely be in the tournament next year for sure!" Grim declared as he sat on Quiinn's stomach.

"We’ll have to do our best so we can be chosen, too." Deuce nodded and smile as Ace mirroring his actions. "Yeah. I don’t wanna embarrass myself in front of all those people again."

"I finally found you, Uncle!"

A cute, sweet voice said making Grim jumped when Quiinn abruptly sat up.

"Who the heck’s that kid?"

"Uncle Leona~!"

'Who is this child?!' Quiinn questioning herself with shocked look.

"Ah, damn it… The annoying one’s here." Leona move away from the kid when he nearing him.

"Uncle… Leona…?"

"This little furball’s Cheka, my brother’s son. ……………. He’s my nephew." As Leona said that, they widened their eyes. Hell, even Quiinn is shocked.

"NEPHEW?!"

"That means… The one who’s next in line for the throne is…" Ruggie look at 'Cheka' as the other gaze was on the lil lion too.

"Your match was so cool, Uncle! Teach me how to play next time~!" Cheka hopped by Leona's bed. "I get it already, so don’t shout in my ear! Where are your bodyguards? They might be searching for you."

"I wanted to see you so badly so I left them~ Hehe~" He smile as Quiinn quickly place her hand to her chest. 'Someone need to bring me to the hospital!'

"Um… The root of all evil for Leona-san is…"

"This freakin' cute, innocent, sweet, child?!" Quiinn try not to curse Infront of the child.

"He’s really attached to you, yanno?" Grim place a paw on Quiinn's hand.

"Shut it. Stop staring!" Leona blushed.

"Hey, hey, Uncle! When are you coming home? Next week? The week after that? Ah! Did you read my letters?" Cheka poured the question to his face as Leona nodded. "Yeah, I told you already. I’ll go back home on the holida—Ow, don’t sit on my stomach!"

"H-he’s just sitting on Leona-san’s stomach so casually…!?"

I mean... he's a family so what's the harm?

"Hahaha! This is awesome! So this is the reason why Leona-san never wants to go home." Ruggie started laughing as Cheka face his uncle friends.

"Are you all Uncle’s friends?"

Ace laugh and smirk. "Yup, we’re his friends~ Right, Uncle Leona~?" Ace teasingly said as Quiinn joined in. "Mhm, that's true. Right~ uncle Leona~"

"Uncle… Ahahaha! Ow, ow… Laughing hurts so much…" Ruggie stopped laughing as it hurt him.

"Stop laughing, you bastards! You better remember this…!" Leona growled and blushed at the same time when Quiinn teased him.

"Hey, you're that beautiful lady that play against uncle!" Cheka ran to Quiinn as Grim hissed but Cheka ignored him. "Are you Uncle Leona's girlfriend?"

Leona blushed madly and pulled the kid away from Quiinn, saying, "What makes you say that?!"

Quiinn laugh. "No, I'm his therapist."

"Therapist? Hmmm....can you be my girlfriend then?" Cheka asked with bright, sweet, innocent smile as the boys protest.

Quiinn cried a crocodile tears at the sight and place her hand on her chest once again. 'Dear god! Please have mercy!' She composed herself but still crying crocodile tears. "Leona, who did your bro married to have such an adorable, sweet, innocent child?! He's an angel!! I want to take you as a son but seeing that you're already someone else's son, I guess being your girlfriend is not bad!!" Still crying crocodile tears.

"Yay!" Cheka cheers and hug Quiinn's hand. Grim growled.

"Quiinn, no!"

"Let's wait till you get older."

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

"Is Quiinn taking a bath? Ihihihi! Alright, it’s snack time!" Grim took out a black stone. "I secretly took it when it fell back in Savanaclaw’s dorm, but…If this isn’t candy, then what is it? Don’t care! Finders keepers, losers weepers! Thanks for the food~!" Grim swallowed the stone with delight. "Mm~ It’s got a little bit of a bitter and spicy taste! It’s like grown-up food! Such a shame that humans can’t enjoy this! I’m sleepy now that I’m so full…"

🔹

Friday, 10 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 7
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
19.8K 717 60
Dawn Baldwin was a teenage girl with a simple family and a simple life, with her fair share of trials and tribulations. Every day of her life was jus...
159K 5.7K 77
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A billionaire gi...