Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.4K 52 7
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 21: Beginning of the Rebellion! + Chapter 22: Strategic Stampede! + Chapter 23: Silent Applause!

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

Quiinn P. O. V

"....The earth?"

"Oh, stop it, Zazu. That’s just depressing." Scar said.

"Hah… King Mufasa would never allow–" 'Zazu' got cut of by Scar. "What?! What did you just say!? I am the King!"

"Hey, Boss. Everyone’s complainin’." Banzai said to the lion.

"There’s nothing to eat or drink. We’re all gonna die of hunger!" Says Shenzi and Scar answer with, "I don’t care. Eat Zazu."

"Tch. Mufasa’s reign was better."

"Is that so? You’re an eyesore! Get lost!"

"Hyahahahaha!"

"If he wanted to be a king he shouldn't laze around."

🔹

Ugh... another one of these. Just what I want.

I got up early, once again and did my morning routine. I keep my twin tail style today just for fun and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

What should I make today....

I decided to make a sandwich and the go get Grim to shower.

🔹

I heard a light footsteps walking down the hallway and a small black furry figure appear around the corner. It was Grim.

"Morning. Let's get you cleaned up." I bring the pot I fill with hot boiled water and Grim to the bathroom."

"No... don't..want! Don't want shower!" Grim struggle groggily.

"You'll have to."

🔹

After getting Grim to shower and let him eat, a knock on my door attracted my attention.

I walked to the foyer and open the door to be greeted by the wolf from yesterday, Jack.

"Hah? What are you doing in our dorm?" Grim walked out of the kitchen.

"I was doing my jogging around here. Today’s the day of the tournament so I couldn’t sit still." Jack said as Grim get a lil surprised. "Ah! I almost forgot!
We’re gonna catch the culprit and then we’ll be rewarded with participating in the tournament!"

"We'll get going after we cleaned up the kitchen. See ya."

🔹

[Side Street – Festival]

"Whoa! Quiinn, look! There's so many people here!" Grim jumped down as I frown. "What the fuck, there's not a single person in the pic–" I got smack.

"Stop breaking the fourth wall, god dammit!" I'm sorry author...

"Ah!! Look, Quiinn! There’re so many stalls selling food! Churros, fried cakes… And there’s smocked chicken, too!" Grim pointed to another stall and another stall and another stall.

The boys behind me sighed in disappointment.

"I wasn’t chosen for the team in the end…"

"Same here…"

I laughed and they planted their face on my shoulder as I pat them. "Now now, there's still next year."

"But we have an important task to do today. Let’s be alert." Deuce said and Ace nodded. "You’re right. Let’s do our best on that, I guess."

"What’s a takoyaki? I wanna try some!" Grim pointed at the stall that sell takoyaki and I smile. "Takoyaki is very delicious Grim! I love it."

"Really? Let's–"

"Oop, not now. We have more important job to do. I'll make you or buy you some after our task."

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - entrance]

3rd P. O. V

"It’s almost time for the parade, isn’t it?" Leona eyed the hyena beside him. "Everything’s ready. We can go anytime."

"First in line’s last year’s champion, Diasomnia. Doesn’t it make you excited?" Leona smirked as Ruggie laugh. "Shishishi!! I’m off, then~!"

🔹

[Side street - festival]

"Ahem… To everyone who has been waiting for the Tournament to begin…
You’ve waited long enough and now, it’s time for the march of the players!" The announcer announced as the crowd let out a cheers and screams for their team.

"First up are last year’s champions! Will they take the victory again this year?! Our Reigning Champions, DIASOMNIA~~~~~~!!!!" The crowd go wild once again.

"Whoa~ They’ve got quite the fanbase~ Not that I’m complaining… Shishishi! First, I have to drink the magic amplifier we got from Azul-kun and then…!" He gulped down the liquid that Azul gave him. "Blech… Wha—What’s with this taste? It’s so bad! It tastes just like rotten stew…!
Alright, back in the game. It’s time for my unique magic to shine! Alright, run like your lives depend on it! Laugh with Me!!"

"What’s that sound? Wh-what’s that!? The guys watching the parade are heading over here!? AHHHHH!!! My body’s moving on its own…! Out of the way, get out!!! Don’t push me!! Run away! You’re gonna get crushed!" The spectators scream with panics.

"What…!? What in the world is happening!? The spectators who were watching are running wild! Everyone, please calm down! Let’s be rational!" The announcer trying to calm the crowd down as the spectators scream with panics yet again.

Ruggie panted heavily. "Hehehe… Azul-kun’s magic amplifier is amazing…! I didn’t think I could control this many people at once!" Ruggie pause for a moment. "But it’s tiring like I thought… If we succeed here, we will…! Alright, will you use your magic against spectators? Even the Reigning King Malleus won’t use it if he had to, right!? Get crushed with the crowd, will you!? Hahahahahaha!"

"The panicked audience is heading straight towards the Diasomnia players…! Run away, everyone! Please run!!" The announcer warned them as a silver haired guy yelled, "This is bad…! We’ll be trampled by the crowd at this rate. Protect Lord Malleus at all costs!"

"Lord Malleus, over here! Lord
Malleus! AHHHH! We won’t make it!
We’re going to get crushed…!!!"

"AHHHH!! Lord Malleus~~!!"

"Finally… We did it…!"

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - Magift Stadium]

"I did it, Leona-san…! Did you see it on the broadcast?" Ruggie asked the said lion as he nodded. "Yeah, you did great, Ruggie. Good riddance, Malleus. I’ll be taking the throne this year."

"Hehe. Long live the King! Shishishi!"

"Long live the King!! Whoo~!!"

"I feel like we’ve heard enough." Riddle said as he and the other revealed themselves.

"Oh? What’s everyone from Heartslabyul doing here? I see you’ve got our 1st year with you, too. Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?" Leona gesturing to Jack who was pissed. "I just don’t want to stand by your side today!"

"You traitor!" Leona growled.

"An act that tarnishes tradition.
As Heartslabyul’s Prefect whose motto is “austerity,” I cannot let this act slide." Says Riddle with stern tone.

"Hey, little master. Can you play your heroes of justice game over there?" He said, annoyed.

"Are you all drunk or something? Coming all the way here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?"

"Should we teach them a lesson, Leona-san?" One of them asked.

"Hmph, play with them a little."

🔹

"Off with your head!"

A student got collared as he growled. "H-he’s strong…!"

"Prefects are no joke…"

"Hmph, all bark and no bite. Ace, Deuce, can you still do more?" Riddle asked the two first year of his dorm and they nodded.

"We’re in perfect condition."

"Of course!"

Leona click his tongue. "Tch, these guys don’t stand a chance against Riddle."

"Shishishi! Even if you do this, it’s already too late to help Diasomnia!" Ruggie gave them a thumbs up but difference is its upside down.

Then suddenly, a voice you been wanting to hear, spoke. "Pray tell, I am quite interested in that story." Oh hey, guess who. It's Lilia.

"Who said they were too late?"

"As you can see, us Diasomnia players are safe and sound. And it’s all thanks to them."

"Eh, what!? You guys should’ve been swallowed by the crowd a while ago…!" Ruggie widened his eyes with his face spoke confusion then someone else said, "Too bad~!"

Cater smile. "Those were all my clones that I dressed up to look like them~!"

"And my puppets." They look up when Quiinn's voice is somehow far from them but can be heard clearly. Quiinn sat on a large floating puppet hand and she jumped down next to Lilia. "Too bad indeed."

"What did you say?"

"I’ve always admired Diasomnia’s dorm uniform, y’know~? I’m so lucky I got to try them on~ I’ll upload it later~" Cater happily said.

"Dear me. You should have just said so, and I would have lent you mine." Lilia said to Cater. Cater nervously said, "Hm… Lilia-chan’s clothes might not fit me…it might fit Quiinney tho~"

"How am I involved in this?" Quiinn furrowed her brow and crossed her arms.

Leona growled, wanting an answer. "Hey, what’s going on?"

"I’ve heard of your plan from Riddle and Quiinn, and we decided to put on a little act." Why is he so hot. This suppose to be illegal!

"Th-then, Malleus is…" Ruggie was hopping whatever coming out of their mouth isn't as he thought.

"He is safe, of course! And all the spectators were safely released using magic. You better be grateful!" How was he supposed to feel grateful qhen he's trying to hurt him?

"I-is that even possible!?"

"…….. Ah, I’m done."

"Eh?" Ruggie face Leona with a frown.

"I give up."

"Wai—Leona-san… What do you mean…?" Ruggie as if in disbelief, well maybe he is, asked.

"Idiot. If Malleus is gonna play in perfect condition, we have no chance of winning. There’s no point in playing now. I’m gonna sit this one out." He wave his hand and turn around. Ruggie stopped him from doing so. "N-no way…! Malleus aside, I did what you said and injured all those players…And yet… You said you won’t play. I doubt we’d even place at all now…What’s going to happen to our dreams now…?"

Leona scoffed. "No matter how much of the world watches, in the end it’s just a students’ game. You guys just got delusional about that dream and I just played along."

"Why…? Weren’t we going to overturn the world…?" Hearing his tone, Quiinn felt sad.

"Ah, stop nagging… Then, let me tell you the truth. You are a hyena raised in the trashy slums and I’m the loathed second prince who will never be king! No matter what we do, the world won’t be overturned!" He yelled at Ruggie and that made Quiinn angry but she composed herself.

If she's mad and didn't control herself, it'll be dangerous more than an overblot.

"Wh-what the hell!? Don’t mess with me! We did all this and now you’re giving up!?" Ruggie said angrily.

"That’s going too far, Leona-san!"

"We’re gonna have you play even if we have to drag you there!"

Leona scratch his head, frustrated. "Ah, you’re so irritating… Shut up, you imbeciles!"

🔹

Thursday, 9 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.2K 52
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
166K 5.8K 77
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A billionaire gi...
7.3K 341 18
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...
2.4K 67 7
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...