Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.4K 61 15
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 13: Beastly Conflict! + Chapter 14: Midnight Encounter!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - entrance]

3rd P. O. V

"Prefect Leona!" The students started, surprised.

"These guys were trespassing on our turf." His friend pointed at Quiinn's group as Quiinn gave a 'wtf' face.

"Let’s make them pay for it, hehehe!"

Quiinn made a disgusted face and said, "I, am utterly, disgusted." She stuck her tongue out at them and hide behind Ace.

"Oh? You’re the guys I saw at the cafeteria." He look at the group then at Quiinn before he blushed and look away. Quiinn started, "Oh hey, cutie~" She intimate Lisa from Genshin as the boys widened their eyes. "Not saw, we have a conversation."

Ruggie eyes twitching as his face reddened. He look away.

"Ah, you, deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!"

"Hey, don’t just make my name sound delicious. I’ve got a manly name, y’know? It’s Ruggie Bucchi." He said but still looking away from them.

"Ah, now that I look at you closely. You’re the herbivore from the meeting and the one who stepped on my tail in the greenhouse the other day." Leona mentioned the past as the students went mad. "What?! She stepped on your tail, Prefect?!"

"Unforgivable!"

"I already apologize and I even kissed your tail. Do you want me to kiss your ears next?" Quiinn place her hand on her hip as the students widened their eyes that includes Quiinn's group and Leona has a visible pink hue on his face. "You even be a temporary attendant there."

"Ahaha! Leona-san, the attendant for the gardens?! Though it’s true that he stays there so much, he practically lives there!" Ruggie laugh after he cool down.

"Leona-san, Ruggie-san, let’s knock ‘em out!"

"Oh my, using such words. What are you gonna do to me, to us after that?" Quiinn tilted her head at them as they went red. "Oh dear, did you perhaps..."

"No! We don't think of anything dirty!"

"I didn't say anything about thinking something dirty~" Quiinn smirked as they gritted their teeth and reddened their face.

"Stop yapping, you idiots." Leona blushed slightly. "We’ll be disqualified from playing in the tournament if you get in a fight. Do you want that to happen?" He narrowed his eyes at them.

"Are you saying we should let such tasty prey go, sir?!"

"No one said anything like that. Let’s treat them to some Magical Shift then." Leona said as Ruggie smile.

"With Magift?" One of the students asked, feeling slightly confused.

"Using magic all we want during a practice match isn’t against the rules." Ruggie nodded at Leona's word. "Shishishishishi~ You’re such a bully, Leona-san~ These wimps won’t last one game, y’know?"

"Wow, your laugh is like a spray bottle sound but it's cute." Quiinn commented and laugh as Ruggie, once again, blushed. 'She said my laugh was cute! Never in my life I thought someone would say that!'

"We won’t back down after hearing that, yanno!" Grim said to them.

Deuce sighed. "It looks like we can’t go back if we refuse."

"Alright, let’s settle this, then. Cater-senpai, Quiinn, don’t forget to watch us, got it~" Ace Trying to impress his senior and Quiinn. Lols.

"Eh, for real~ You leave me no choice~
Watch from somewhere safe, Quiinney. Tell us if the other team’s about to do something strange~" Man, they're so carefree.

One of the students stop them. "Wait, why didn't she join?"

"Well, fyi, I am wearing A GODDAMN SKIRT DIPSHIT!!" She pointed at her skirt and give a middle finger which surprises them minus Deuce since she done it once.

Actually, she's just lazy. I mean, she wear shorts underneath so yeah.

🔹

[Savanaclaw Dorm - Magift Stadium]

Throughout the whole game, Quiinn just sat at her spot and yawn as it was boring to watch them.

They all lost in the end.

"No way… We couldn’t even score a point…" Ace said in between his panting.

"What an impenetrable formation…" Deuce wiped his sweat away.

Cater sighed. "Leona-kun’s always been a formidable player. We can’t win against him with these members…"

"Hey, what’s wrong? Already giving up?"

"Shishishishi! What happened to your attitude from a while ago?"

"Hey, herbivores. Stand up. Let’s play one more game."

"What a naughty kitty you are." Quiinn voice rang in Leona's ears as he felt someone rubbed and patting his tail slowly and gently but almost seductively. "You deserve a punishment~" Leona blushed madly. His breath hitched. He felt someone trapping him in a very tight grasped.

"What are you all doing?"

Quiinn smirk and wave at the new person joining in.

Leona snapped out of his trance. "H–hah? We were just playing around with people who trespassed on our turf."

"What’s so fun about bullying helpless people?" Jack referring to Quiinn and her group.

"Oh my, so mean." Quiinn laugh.

"What~? Look at you playing the cool hero of justice, Jack-kun~ Shishishishi!" Ruggie laugh his spray bottle laugh again.

"I was just saying that I can’t stand looking at this any longer." Jack defended.

As they were having their fight of a life time, sarcasm much, Quiinn went to check on her friends as she bring out a candy from her pocket. She kneeled down to Grim's level and gave him the candy.

"Y'all Okay?" Quiinn asked the boys as she hand out their candy.

"Ahahaha, you sure saw us look uncool, huh." Cater laugh nervously at the look of his state. Quiinn wiped his sweat away. "Don't worry, you're still handsome." Cater smile and blushed.

"Jack, was it? Thanks for the help." Deuce thank the wold on behalf of his friends.

"No need. I didn’t really come here to help you." Jack look away to the side with a lil tint of pink hue on his face as Quiinn squealed. "Aww, wolf boy is a tsun-tsun! I'm gonna call you tsun boy."

"Tsun-tsun? Wh...nevermind. please call me by my name."

"Ah, I’m so dirty. Let’s go back to the dorm now." Ace turn around and the other follow.

"I’m getting hungry, too. This candy can't fill my stomach." Grim pat his stomach and Quiinn picked him up.

"Alright, Jack-kun, we’re going back now, but be careful not to get hurt, okay?" Cater said as he look at him over his shoulder.

"I said I don’t need your concern. Hurry up and go." He returned back to his dorm as a certain lion watched them leaving from his room.

He remembered back to what happened before.

He bit his lips. "She's dangerous."

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - bedroom]

Grim started sleep-talking again as Quiinn got up from her bed. "Did you see my super shoot?"

Quiinn took her jacket with her and walked out of her room. "Maybe a late night walk wouldn't hurt."

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - entrance]

"Oh damn, the sky is so plain. What a bore. I'm hopping to see the stars." Quiinn sighed in disappointment after she found out that the sky is plain and empty. Only dark blue is painted on it.

Suddenly, Quiinn heard a rustle. "Come out."

"Oh my, what a surprise. I got discovered by a human child." The person chuckle.

'Kay, soooooo Maleficent has a a son? Nah. He reminded me of Zhongli tho. For some reason.' Quiinn look at him from up to down. He spoke up. "Do you live here? This place is supposed to have been abandoned long ago. I quite like to wander around here during my nightly walks for it is a quiet place."

Quiinn nodded. "Tru but only if Grim is asleep or away or else this dorm is a mess and a living hell. Now, who are you stranger?"

He widened his eyes, quite surprised by her question. "Who, you say…? You do not know of me? Really? Hm, I see. Oh my, this is quite unusual, indeed.
What name do you go by?"

"Quiinn, dorm head of this dorm. You?"

"Quiinn?" He place his hand on his chin. "What a unique name. I am… No, I shall stop here. Not hearing my name would be better for you. If you knew who I was, it would certainly leave a chilling impression. Let us have you stay ignorant of the world’s ways, shall we? Feel free to call me whatever you want. Though, it might someday make you regret that decision…"

Quiinn laughed. He look at her with questioning look.

"Chilling you say...funny. Then why did I not feel a chill down my spine when I heard and say the name Malleus Draconia?" Quiinn smirk and crossed her arms.

'Malleus' widened his eyes in shock. For the first time someone did not fear him. (Minus dad Lilia and his child) She even called his name and that made him...happy.

"Oh, what's this? I suddenly feel a shiver down my spine! Oh, I see. It's the wind. Sorry." Quiinn joke and Malleus smile before he chuckled.

Quiinn let out a small laugh as Malleus felt his heart beating rapidly. A tingling and warm sensation, fuzzy and hot, he felt a gush of blood rushes over to his face and thus, he blushed. He doesn't understand. He doesn't understand this feeling. It's new.

And that's when he knew, he fell in love at first sight.

He chuckle. "Hm, even so…Now that people are living here, this ruins isn’t completely abandoned anymore. How unfortunate. I must find another abandoned place on my next walk, then. I shall excuse myself now."

Malleus disappear before Quiinn's very eye to calm himself down.

Quiinn shrugged and went back to her dorm.

🔹

Wednesday, 8 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.2K 81
Cassiano is the pride and joy of the Salvatori family, the most well known family of witches and wizards in the Land of Pyroxene. The whole family ha...
42.3K 1.9K 30
[Name] led an ordinary life until circumstances drew him into an extraordinary fate. Summoned by a magic mirror, he found himself transported from fa...
1.2K 37 6
Director Crowley had announced an unexpected project and job for the students. Making a one hour movie, it will be a project for a couple of groups w...
159K 5.7K 77
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A billionaire gi...