M.U High [Book 1]

Galing kay MissKjj07

What if you're not someone who you think you are? What if there's something more about that unexplainable chi... Higit pa

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 1)
Forty-Six [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 2)
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Epilogue
Means
Author's note

Thirty-Six

2 0 0
Galing kay MissKjj07

"Grandma, what's taking you so long?!" I exclaimed, here I am in the car waiting for grandma. Grandma's old to drive me but she keeps existing that Charles wouldn't know the way, if she let him. I'm tired of all the cooking now, I'm waiting?

Something caught my eye and a thought came to me. I took some paper—-origami paper, to be exact in the dashboard. I love these things.

Lotus. I wonder if I still know how to make one. I made different kind of origamis so I'm not sure if I still recall. I tried folding the paper in half and tried everything that I remember and—-

"Still got it," I stated and presented my paper lotus in front of me. I remember that I made this before and putted some message inside!

I written something in the first lotus that I made. I'll give this to grandma. I'm done writing but grandma isn't here yet. I bit my lower right lip. I have an idea!

I made 8 paper lotus origamis! And I wrote something in every flower. I putted them in every paper bag with the present that I bought. I think I'm being a little overboard with the gifts cause I bought all 8 of them but... nah, I wanted to give my friends some gifts.

"Oh, sorry. I couldn't find my glasses, and I can't go without my glasses!" Grandma exclaimed, I chuckled and presented my lotus at grandma. She took it.

"Open it, grandma." She looked at me then looked at the lotus then she opened it.

"Oww, I love you too, my dear." Grandma exclaimed and caressed my hair and hugged me. I wrote "I Love You" inside the lotus.

"Grandma," I called, we're on our way to the school.

"Yes?"

"I've been meaning to ask, but I was too overwhelm that I forgot about it." I started "Magic Ultra High. Magic. This isn't some kind of a joke, right? I mean, magic! How is it even possible?! Wait! You know M.U High is magic, right?! Oh my gosh! That would make sense!"

"Calm down, my dear. I'll explain." My all surprise emotion settled as she said those words. Yes! answers.

Grandma cleared her throat "I am an alumna from M.U High, and you my granddaughter had been given a gift. Since I married a non-magic and my son is also non-magic, I didn't expect that my grandchildren will have magic either. But the moment you came into the world, I knew that you are special. You were born with magic that's been dormant for a generation, and it made me ecstatic!"

"So... everything you said has something to do about what I'm feeling for 15 years?" I curiously ask. I mean, I'm gifted with magic but Melissa or Vanessa doesn't feel something just like I do.

"The answers lay within those trees." She said and chuckled. Grandma's being mysterious again.

"What do you mean by that, grandma?"

The answers lay within those trees. Those trees?

"Soon, my dear. Answers will reveal itself in time."Answers? What other unanswered questions are there?

"We're here," I was too focused with grandma said that I didn't know that we're here already. Grandma and I said our goodbyes as I went inside. Just like before our things or luggages are already delivered to our rooms, magic.

I walked towards to campus. I inhaled the air, the smell of mystery and secrets. Here I come!

I walked to the dorm cause my gifts for them is there. It feels normal for me to be back here. I went to get my keycard and directly went to the dorm.

"Boo!" I almost punched when someone popped from the inside.

"Why are you all here?" I asked Melissa, Vanessa and even Hiro, Reyver and Captain is here.

"Boys aren't allowed in the girl's dormitory, right? So, what are you three doing here?" I asked pointing the three of them.

"Chill, lady. We said we wanted to surprise someone and they said it's okay." Melissa exclaimed.

Melissa hugged me then Vanessa. A fist pump with Reyver, a tap in the shoulder for Captain and a smile for Hiro.

"Let's have brunch. We'll visit Caleb and the others in the afternoon, right?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Reyver exclaimed, so we all went outside.

The first ones that went out was Melissa and Reyver then Vanessa followed. That leaves me with Captain and Hiro by my side.

"How are you?" I asked at Captain while we're walking.

"I'm slowly getting okay, I guess." I smiled, yes, you should start moving on with your life.

"What about you, Hiro. How are you?" I looked at him as I ask.

He looked away "I'm fine," those two words are always so hard to believe.

When we arrived at the cafeteria. They ate as their hearts content, our table were the loudest that echoed through every corners. We had some random topics and how their visit ended.

"M'lady Cassidy!" As I stepped in Avitrin Woods, I heard Shaun.

"M'ladies." Caleb greeted and took the basket Vanessa's holding.

"How is everyone?" Quintin asked and gave Hiro and the guys a fist pump and high-fives.

"Give me that." Quintin said as he took the other basket from me.

Hiro, Captain and Reyver were holding our gifts—which by the way 7 or 8 paper bags each! So me, Vanessa and Melissa brought the basket for food. It's not that heavy, that's why we insisted.

My eyes widened in awe, "Are we planning to run a department store?" I asked! I wasn't the only one who bought us all gifts!

We arranged some blankets to be seated on and set aside our food cause we'll be starting by the gift giving.

"Okay!" Shaun exclaimed and stood up and took one paperback with him.

"I'll be the host for this gift giving were having. And m'ladies and gentlemen's let's start it with me." Then Shaun smiled with his teeth out and started circling around and—he stopped in front of me.

"Here's my gift, m'lady Cassidy." I smiled and took his gift and I gave him his gift from me too. I took my gift to Caleb and gave it to him, he gave me a gift as well. Caleb gave Captain his gift and Captain gave his gift to Caleb too. So therefore we gave each other gifts. The gift giving kept going on and on until the last gift.

After the gift giving we ate the food that we brought. Some pies, blueberries and some lemonade and some foods I don't know about.

"Here, It's a gift for Wren." I gave it to Hiro.

"Thanks," He manage to say, Hiro also gave me one.

I didn't know how I manage to get all 8 paper bags of gifts back to the dorm but I'm glad that I made it. Melissa also has 8 bags so I could've manage to ask her for help.

I stood up and looked at the gifts. Who would have thought we all had the same idea buying gifts at each other. I wonder if they've read the paper lotus by now.

I'm back at school once again.

————————————————————
Earlier...
How do you actually cook chocolate soup?! This is talking forever!

"Grandma!" I prolonged the way I called her.

"Yes, dear?"

"I've been stirring like for-ever!" I exclaimed. Today's my last day before I return to school.

"Patience," I rolled my eyes at what she said. She said that like 5th time this morning. Why am I even doing what the cooks should be doing?!

My eyes widened when I felt something in my back. Before it could attack me, I arched my back and grab it's arm and smashed. I heard a groin, I instantly drop the arm I'm holding.

"Charles! Are you okay?!" I helped him stand up. "I'm sorry," I said and helped him whip the some dust in his clothes.

"Ow, that hurts. I didn't know you knew some moves," then he chuckles moving his arm that I used to smash him.

Instincts.

"Ahmm, yeah. What are you even doing here?!"

"I wanted to check on the soup." Then he took the ladle in my hand and went to look at the soup. He tasted some, as I'm looking at him he turned the stove off.

"It's cooked," I feel like my eyes shimmered in delight. Finally!

———————————————————

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

646 8 46
It's the age old story. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl become best friends. Everyone around said boy and girl want them to be together. Boy and girl ar...
102 23 12
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
5.1K 129 49
[Warning: First Book, Poorly Written, Not Suggested for Reading Eyes...] This wasn't a dream, no, this… this was reality. And with reality, you can’t...
104 6 11
It's about a girl that doesn't know his father. She has so many dreams and she works hard for achieving them. Her mother insisted about transferring...