Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

•🦁•

1.4K 51 7
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 11: Troublesome Twins! + Chapter 12: Territorial Attack!

🔹

[NRC - Hall of mirrors]

Quiinn P. O. V

[Pomefiore Dorm]

[Pomefiore Dorm - lounge]

"First up, we’ve got Pomefiore Dorm. After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year Rook Hunt. Golden bobbed hair and a hat are his trademarks." As cater said that, I look for the said male and found him sitting down with sir Beautiful and ma bestiee.

"Rook-senpai is a very capable player who was vital to the competition in last year’s tournament. But he is a little bit…strange, should I say?" Riddle said with uncertaincy.

As they were looking at the three boys, my eyes traveled around the lounge and wtf? It look so fucking fancy.

Also, is no one gonna ask how come there's no one asking what we're doing? Like bruh, isn't this like, trespassing? And no one, literally, no one, not a soul, pointed it out? Oh well, guess that's that.

"I’m so very concerned about what to do for our tournament make-up. Aren’t you curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics?" Sir beautiful asked specifically to Rook.

"Hahaha! Oh, lovely Vil, our King of Poisons! Your brilliance is not determined simply by the quality of cosmetics, is it?" Rook said with a kinda dramatic like way.

Where's ma sunglasses. Ma bois are bright, brighter than ma future I tell you.

"Epel is soooo cuteeee~" I commented as my attention now is on him.

"Aren't I cute too...." Riddle narrowed his eyes and puffed his cheek. I smile and closes my eyes as I pat him. "Riddle is cute too."

"Then let’s go check the others out~"

🔹

[NRC - courtyard]

"Next up’s Octavinelle Dorm. The ones to pay attention to are those 2nd years, Jade and Floyd Leech." Cater point at the two fucking tall ass male. "My info says that their strongest point is their coordinated playing. I’ve heard that anyone who plays against them are always at a loss."

"Uwah…! They both have the same face." Cuz they're twin.

"And uh… They’re so tall that the students around them look super tiny…" Ace do be stating fax.

"They look lanky, but those legs are probably no joke." Grim said and climb up to my head as Deuce asked, "Should we keep an eye out for them, then?"

"Hm… If I were the culprit, I’ll go after them last. Those two are, well… I especially would not want to get too close to Floyd." Riddle furrowed his brow at one of the twin which course I dunno who. Then one of them spotted us and came running to us.

"Ah~~~~~~ It’s Little Goldfish~~~!"

Goldfish? Riddle? Hey, that sounds cute.

Riddle stiffened. "Uff…!! He saw me!" He hide behind me and make me as a shield. Guess I'm a meat shield then. Thanks Cinema Summary.

"Little Goldfish, what are you doing here? Playing hide-and-seek? That sounds like fun~" He went side to side to catch Riddle and hey, he's cute. "F-Floyd, how many times have I told you not to call me by such weird nicknames."

"I mean, you’re small and red, so obviously you’re a goldfish~" I nodded. "Ma dude stating fax."

"He seems like a strange guy." What do you expect in a villain world?

"Ah, it’s a talking cat! You look interesting~ Hey, hey, can I hold and squish you~?" 'Floyd', bend down and was about to catch Grim, but he climb up to me once again and make me as a meat shield. "S-strangle me!? Stop it!"

"Oh, my. What is everyone from Heartslabyul doing gathered here? Are you perhaps observing the enemy for the coming Magical Shift Tournament?" Another twin says as I frown.

Sebastian who?

This guy looks like Sebastian and I am ✨ shooketh ✨

"Um, we actually have a lot of reasons, so uh…" Cater was about to finish but the other twin cut him. "We simply cannot let spies go, can we? Can we hear in detail the reasons why you were observing us?"

"Cuz you're hot–"

"No! This guy looks so zen, but his eyes are not laughing at all…" Ace, don't cut me off.

"We’re so sorry for the intrusion!" Anddddddd, there they go. Leaving me behind. "I'm not part of this mess." I surrender.

"Aha~ You're so cute~ I'm gonna call you koebi-chan~" Floyd was about to squish me to death but I ran faster than the lighting and pass through my group, leaving them behind.

"Uwah, they’re chasing after us!"

"Hey, wait up~"

"As if we’d wait just because you said so! Everybody, retreat!"

"Hah! Way ahead of you!"

🔹

[NRC - Main Street]

"That was scary… What’s up with those guys?" Grim plopped down to the ground.

Riddle, who was leaning on one of the statue, said, "Don’t ask me. Those two have always been so difficult to grasp that I can’t really understand them."

"Those two seem like they’ll target you for revenge if you hurt them." Cater said.

"I probably won’t go after them, then…" Ace sighed as Cater said, "Alright, the sun’s setting so the next one’s our last observation for real. It’s Savanaclaw’s Jack Howl. He’s a 1st year. He’s pretty athletic and there’s a rumor that he got a flurry of invitations from various athletic clubs."

"He might be back in the dorm around this time, huh." Deuce guessed.

Riddle watch down at his watch. "Oh, it’s already 5 PM. According to Rule #346 of the Queen of Hearts, “One must not stay and play croquet in the gardens past 5 PM.” I’ll return to the dorm for now. If I take my eyes off them, there will surely be people breaking the rules."

"I thought you’d gone soft, but you’re still the same as always, yanno?" I gasped.

Riddle blink and look away. "I-I think I’m being a little bit lenient on the rules lately, though…"

I nodded and hug him. "even tho I love you Grim, you can't say that to ma boi Grim!" Cater laugh distracted me. "Yup, yup~ He’s been nicer lately~ But his seriousness is one of his charm points, too~♪ Alright, then. Good luck back there, Riddle-kun~"

"Okay, let’s head to Savanaclaw’s Dorm." As Ace said that, I let go of Riddle and he pat my head. I wave at him.

🔹

[NRC - hall of mirror]

[Savanaclaw dorm - entrance]

"Whoa… So this is Savanaclaw’s Dorm?" Deuce said in awe as he walked around with me holding his hand.

"Their dorm looks like it’s made from really scraggy rocks! Hey, what do you think those bones are from?" Grim pointed with his paw to the bones near us. I think about the snake that Baal killed for some reason.

"The atmosphere’s completely different from ours." Ace place both his hand behind his head.

"Maybe it's their quirk."

"Ain’t it~? It feels completely rough, doesn’t it? I guess it’s got a wild image in general~" I actually forgot Cater is with us so I got startled when I heard his voice.

"So… Jack, was it? What kinda guy is he?" Ace went straight to the point and Cater describe. "He’s tanned and got silver hair. It seems like wolf ears and a tufty tail are his trademarks."

I let go of Deuce's hand and walked closer to a open field and spotted a guy that look similar to Cater's description.

"I found our man." I pointed at the guy who is jogging.

"Bingo! Good eye, Quiinney! Right on the mark. That’s him, alright~" Cater pat me as Ace said, "First the tall twins, and now we’ve got another dude who’s so macho!?"

The first thing that came to mind when I saw him is he's buffy. And FLUFFY!!!

"That’s the reason why he’s being scouted by so many sports clubs." Cuz he's macho?

"Someone with his build will probably do well with any martial arts." Says Deuce as he eyed Jack.

"Let's go then." I walked away. "Are you not nervous, Quiinney~? It’s gonna be okay, just relax~ I’ll protect you if he suddenly bares his fangs at us~♪" I smile and approved. I hold Cater's hand and walked to Jack.

"Hey, you. Spiky-head!"

Fuck.

"Hah?"

"You might get targeted by some bad guys, so we’re here to protect ya! That makes you happy, doesn’t it?" I smack Grim and grabbed him as Jack said, "Who the hell are you? Don’t get in the way."

"Ah-ah~" Ace nervously mutter.

"There’s definitely a big problem with your communication skills, Grimmy!" Cater said nervously.

A muffled came out from Grim's mouth.

"Sorry about that~ Can you listen to what we have to say for a bit?" Cater apologize and place me behind him.

"Who the hell are you guys? You’re saying you’re going to protect me?" He raised a brow with a questioning look.

Deuce and Ace explain the situation and Cater chimes in. "To put it simply, we’re looking at potential targets in hopes of finding the culprit. How ‘bout it? Will you cooperate with us for a bit~?"

He went silent for a brief moment then said, "I refuse. I can do something about it on my own. I don’t need your protection."

"Really? What makes you say that?" I raised a brow and walk closer.

"...I probably… won’t even be targeted. See you." He left us wondering and I smile, looks like I have found our culprit. But let's keep it for only us. Shh~

"He seems blunt and gives me bad vibes, yanno?" Grim gestured to the wolf. "Anyone’ll get annoyed with how you talk to them." That I agree. Good job Ace. I pat him.

"Ugh! Humans are so nitpicky about so many things!" Grim hissed.

"Hey, what’re you guys doing over there?"

"Ah, they’re from Heartslabyul, man."

"Hehehe! They’re followers of that Red Spoiled Brat."

"Don’t think you’ll get home in one piece after stepping in our territory."

Did my ear just deceived me or did he just really call my Riddle a brat?! Oh he is sooo done. He'll be the one who will turn into pieces.

"This pattern is…"

"Ah, we’re going back! Sorry for disturbing you~!" Ace said nervously and turn around as he dragged me with him.

"Aw, come on. Play with us a bit!"

"Hehehe! Let’s play a hunting game! ‘Course, ya guys’ll be the prey!"

"Stop it."

🔹

Oh? Who is this person that came to rescue them? 👀

Wednesday, 8 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 559 28
You had a bright future ahead as a pro hero. During your work study, the villain you had fought used his quirk to transport you into a different worl...
21.8K 302 27
[COMPLETE] Andrea Williams is a 17 year old girl, who feels like she doesn't belong anywhere, when she began to hear a mysterious voice, she somehow...
5.3K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
5.2K 251 14
Suz Crewel, the nurse of Night Raven College, has always been surrounded by mystery. Nobody knows where she comes from or what her past entails, but...