Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.5K 56 2
By Baby_DJ38

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 7: Consecutive Accidents! + Chapter 8: After-school Research!

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm – Lounge]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Ah… I can’t feel motivated at all… I can’t even participate in the Tournament." Grim plopped onto the couch.

I walked towards him and sat next to his small lying figure. "You're not over that yet?"

Then the ABC group appears before us.

"What’s wrong, Grim boy? You haven’t been energetic at all lately." Alvin asked as he poke Grim.

"He’s sulking ‘cause he can’t join the Magical Shift Tournament~ Hihihihi!"

"If you want to try playing so badly, we can be your opponents. Back when I played 90 years ago, I was quite the catch and everyone cheered for me!" Caleb suggest and told us of his play back then.

"Wow, y'all are old." I said bluntly. "That goes for this dorm too."

"It’s impossible without 7 players, right?" Grim sat up.

Alvin shake his head. "It doesn’t matter if it’s not an official match. Come on, let’s go."

Grim beamed happily and got up as I did the same. We followed them outside.

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm]

When we reaches outside, Caleb said, "You don’t have to mind the rules too much for now. For now, just protect the disc and try to score a goal."

A disc appear out of nowhere and land on his hand.

"Alright! I’m gonna defeat all of you!"

"I'll join."

I stand beside Grim and readies myself.

"But everyone here will be trying to attack you with magic to steal the disc. Hihihi!" Ben, don't underestimate us.

"Alright, game start!"

🔹

"Alright! I’ll shoot this disc straight to the goal!" Grim jump high and was about to kick the disc but Ben interfere. "Boo!'

Grim got startled. "Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing!?"

"Hihi! I’m trying to get in the way of the opponent’s attack, of course!"

"That's not even magic!"

🔹

"Trying to shoot the disc’s so difficult!!" Grim said as he was having a hard time to shoot the said disc.

"Ihihihihi! You’re not fit to join the tournament at this rate~" Ben teased.

A

s they were talking, I took the disc and throw it towards their goal point and course, Alvin tried to stop it from entering the goal and like hell I would let him.

I open a portal (if you play honkai impact you know legion Herrscher can open a portal) and he went through it.

The disc went to the goal as I cheered! "Grim, we got it!" And I made a victory dance.

"Yes!!"

🔹

"Oh, are you playing some Magical Shift?" Crowley asked when I face around after my victory dance.

"Ugh… The source of my dread is here…" Grim said weakly.

I laughed. "We manage to get a goal."

"That's great!" He pat me like a proud father. "It looks like you’re getting along well with the dorm ghosts. How magnificent~ but don't get along toooooooo well."

"We’re not really friends, yanno! So, what’d you come here for?" Grim denied.

"No, I'm their friend." I pointed to myself.

"I came here to ask you for a favour. Talking outside won’t do, so let us head in." Oh boy, oh shit. Here we go again. "Aight, time to be an errand girl again. What's my errand gonna be dis time?"

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - Lounge]

"What favour do you want? We’re not your errand kids anymore, yanno?" Grim sat on my lap and hissed at him, knowing that Crowley always gave Grim and me, especially me, an errand.

"Oh? Have I not told you that I haven’t guaranteed for your permanent necessities for living here yet? Manual work is a very wonderful thing, Grim and Quiinn." Is he threatening us?

"Is that a threat?" I snapped my fingers as puppets appears behind him.

He gulped when they started touching him everywhere except yanno the place where the sun doesn't shine. I would like kick his ass.

"Say that again, I dare you."

Grim smirk as I pet him. Damn, I'm like a villain that has a pet and pat it as I gave order to people. Hohoho.

"Forget about that..."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a chance as I told my puppets to return.

"Ahem. Then, let me start again.
Actually, there has been an increasingly concerning amount of people being injured in accidents around the school. I want you to please investigate this matter." Call Conan, he knows what to do.

"People getting injured?"

"Example?"

"Falling down from stairs, getting scalded by boiling water, etc…The reasons vary, but the fact that more people keep visiting the infirmary due to accidents still stands. There was another incident by the staircase yesterday. That makes him the 10th victim. Unfortunately, there were very few witnesses…" Crowley sighed in disappointment.

"Aren’t they just being clumsy?"

I crossed my arms.

"The Magical Shift Tournament is nearing and it’s true that students are getting restless. Even so, the amount of accidents compared to last year’s is too much. Even more, all the people that were injured were students who were the top candidates for the Magical Shift Tournament."

Compared to last year?! What the fuck, these same exact thing happened last year too?!

"Hm…" Grim put his paw on his chin.

"I think it was done on purpose." I said as I a certain hyena appears in my mind.

"Excellent deduction, Quiinn. However, we have no evidence to suggest otherwise. All the accidents happened with at least one witness. And all those who fall victim all say the same thing. None of the ones injured were acting differently before." He explained.

"Then, that means they were just being clumsy. Alright, solved~" I smh.

"Oh my, Grim. You’re being hasty, aren’t you?"

"I mean, this doesn’t concern me! I won’t even be able to participate in the competition either way.
I don’t care what happens to the tournament now." He stomped his feet on the couch as I gave him a blank look.

"Is that so…? And here I went all the way to prepare a special reward for you…" Crowley tried to persuade Grim.

"Hah! I’m not falling for that again! I won’t cooperate if you don’t give me at least a hundred canned tunas." Grim crossed his arms and look away.

I gave Crowley a look.

Crowley think of his decision. "Then what about…allowing you to participate in the Magical Shift Tournament?"

"Eh?!"

"I'll double your tuna can if you help." I gave him a blank look.

"Should you manage to solve the case, I will allow your dorm special rights to participate in this year’s tournament. How about that? Oh, how very kind of me, is it not~?" Both me and Crowley persuade him.

"Wha—What…?!"

"The winner of the tournament will be shown on TV internationally. It’s a chance to be showered with praise and applause~ You might even get the chance to announce what a great newcomer you will be~!" Crowley kept on persuading him.

"Th-this is bad… I’m getting lured in by the image alone…!" Grim cover his ears as I laugh.

"However, you said you won’t be cooperating, did you not? How unfortunate. Let’s pretend I didn’t say anything about the matter." Crowley said a like he was sulking.

"Wait a second! I’ll do it! I’ll help out!"

He finally gave in.

"He's an easy one to persuade huh." Y/N said and I hum.

"Oh, my? You will?" Crowley made a "surprise" look.

"If you’re gonna let me in the tournament, then it’s obviously a yes! Right, Quiinn?" Grim face me with big eyes and I nodded. "Course, if that's what you want. But if we want to join we'll need 7 member."

"Well, as the Headmaster, I will perform a very magical miracle and do something about the remaining five players." I believe that won't happen.

Don't worry, I have more than 5 "people" to help.

"Hey, Quiinn. Don’t worry ‘bout the small things for now! Let’s go and take statements, hurry!" Grim dragged me by my hand and I got up from the couch as I follow Grim with Crowley behind me.

"I’ll be counting on the both of you." Crowley pat me and left us on our own device.

🔹

[NRC - School Infirmary]

"I heard that the injured people are all here. We’re coming in!"

"Grim, don't barges in when we have a patient!" I catch Grim and place him around my arms.

"Who’re you guys?"

By the looks on his vest, he's a Heartslabyul student.

"Oh! They’re from Ramshackle Dorm. Remember, they were at the Unbirthday Party?"

Grim laugh. "Oh~! Looks like we’re plenty famous, too!" I rolled my eyes and walked closer to the two. "Right...n e ways, Lad. Can I know what happened to you during your accident?"

I bring out my notebook.

"I don’t really get what happened either. I was walking while talking with this guy… And before I noticed it, I fell down the stairs." He explain and make a few hand movements as his friend nodded. "Yeah… It’s kinda different from him just tripping or slipping…"

I wrote it down as Grim seems to be thinking. "Okay, I see."

"Aight, thanks. We'll go now, get well soon." I wink at him and he nodded with a pink hue on his face.

🔹

[NRC - classroom]

We walked in the classroom and Grim ran to the student that got himself injured. "Hey, you got injured the other day, right? Tell us what happened."

I smack him.

"Who in the world are you guys?"

Oh, they're Pomefiore students.

"His feelings are hurt right now because he trained so hard for the Tournament but now he can’t even participate!" His friend explain as to why his tone is off. He's in bad mood.

"How insensitive of you two! You come here asking without even a shred of sympathy! I challenge you! Pick up that glove and fight!" I pull Grim and place him on my head as he hissed at the students.

"We came in peace. We're here only to know what happened during your accident. You wouldn't hurt a girl would you?" I gave them a sad look as I place my puppet behind them if things didn't work out.

They blushed and look away. "I–I'm... sorry."

I smirk.

"I'll tell you what happened." He was about to explain but his friend took his place. "It happened in the laboratory. The cauldron he was using to prepare some potions suddenly slipped from his hands and it caused an uproar in the classroom! To top it off, the potion spilled all over that even the desk was so soaked! I was so surprised, goodness…!"

"Are you going to narrate everything!?" The injured one asked.

"I see, I see."

I wrote down everything he said. "Thanks, you need a kiss to help you recover?" Course I'm just teasing.

He blushed as I blinked innocently at him and he shook his head.

"Well, I give you a pat." I pat him and wish him to recover quick. Me and Grim return back to Ramshackle dorm.

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - Foyer]

"Yanno… For some reason, they all just sound like they’re clumsy. Maybe we’re overthinking the situation, yanno? Hm? Who’s that?" Grim face to the door when we heard a knock.

I open it and met with ma boi, Childe-wannabe.

"Heya! Oh, Grim’s feeling better?"

"Oh, it’s just you. I’m busy right now, so I have no time to play with you." Grim gave him a blank look and walk away.

"Busy? You’re not done with your homework yet?"

I smh and explain.

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - Lounge]

"Oh… Investigating all those accidents, huh." Ace nodded once he understands the situation.

"But while we were asking them questions, all I could think of was that they were being clumsy or they weren’t paying attention." But I already have someone in mind tho I can't just go asked him without evidence.

Suddenly, Deuce barges in. "Ace, there’s a problem!"

"Huh? What’re you panicking about?" Ace got up from the couch and went to Deuce as I did the same.

"Clover-senpai fell down the stairs and was injured…!" He said, panicking.

I widened my eyes.

"EH?!"

"Don’t tell me…! Even that lanky glasses Trey was hurt!?" Grim asked in disbelief.

"My future husband is injured?!" I shake Deuce as Ace and him screw their eyes on me. "Future husband?!"

"My future husband is not clumsy there must be something wrong! C'mon Grim!" I picked Grim out and dashes out of the dorm with Ace and Deuce try to catch up on me.

🔹

Monday, 6 September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 555 28
You had a bright future ahead as a pro hero. During your work study, the villain you had fought used his quirk to transport you into a different worl...
1.5K 50 7
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...
11K 491 59
You're the graduate of Night Raven Academy, a unisex college that is known for taking in both magicless and gifted students. On the the day of the gr...
195K 7.1K 81
Cassiano is the pride and joy of the Salvatori family, the most well known family of witches and wizards in the Land of Pyroxene. The whole family ha...