You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 41

261 12 12
By MOONBORN19

{ I noticed I haven't done any dedications..... 🤔
So firstly this is to all you humans who have been actually reading this stuff. Truly appreciate it ❤
Now to a couple of my friends:
@romanreignspunisher
- a very enthusiastic reader I may state who never failed to give theories that formulated in their mind.
To:@PatriciaCooper838
- a very fond supporter/reader. I do appreciate your comments as well😁
To a new buddy of mine : @Austin_90
I highly suggest you to check out his book cause it's AMAZING!😲
Lastly to my dear friend: @KeSaVlau
-Quite an eager person( one of the many people who I almost revealed our Unknown to)...
Thank you once again. Go follow these WONDERFUL human beings..😁
So here's the chapter you've been waiting for👇}

~Yolanda's POV~

"W-what?" I asked again, mostly in shock.

He looked away sympathetically, lowering his head.

"I went to visit your mum at the hospital when I received the news. I don't know how it happened all I know is that he was.." he paused, hesitant to inform me.

Salty fluid rolled down my cheeks as I stared at him, half hoping this wasn't true.

"Tell me, Brian!" I exclaimed making him jump.

"Stabbed. He was stabbed at the store" my heart felt as if it was shattered into a million pieces.

Sandra's, my dad's and Blake's intentional hurt had already smashed my heart but this just scattered the pieces of my sorrowful heart.

My knees buckled and was about to fall but thankfully, Brian grabbed me. He held me closer to him as I weeped loudly into his chest.

My tears had drenched his navy blue T-shirt. That sense of paranoia creeped it's way back to me making me pull away from him abruptly.

I scanned my surroundings, dreading to see a silhouette hiding in the shadows, ready to pounce.

"Yolanda?" Brian asked with a confused look as I faced him.

"H-he's here" I whispered to him.

"Who?" He asked.

"M-my Unknown. The stalker" I whispered again as he visibly tensed.

"No way!" He exclaimed making my eyes widen. Gesturing him to keep silent, I looked over his shoulder to see the gate wide open and to my surprise; no police officer.

Where did he go?

No wonder he got in but the security systems bailed on me too....

"Earth to Yolanda!" Brian shook me, delivering me from my thoughts.

"Sorry. Wait.... what are you doing here?" I asked, knowing that none of my friends knew about our whereabouts.

"When Logan was being rushed to ICU. He kept saying something. When I walked along side him, he told me to get you from here because your stalker would come after you next" he stated.

Even on his death bed, he's worried about me?

I gestured him to continue.

"To my dismay, seems like he already made it here. I told your mum about it and she also told me to come get you. She felt something might happen and she was right. She told me your whereabouts and now I'm here. We need to get out of here" he grabbed my wrist and began walking me out the gate.

I halted in my tracks making me turn around.

"What about the Detectives? The police that was stationed here?" I asked, his hand still holding my wrist.

"What police officer? The place was without life when I came" this made my breath hitch.

Did Unknown to something to him? Or did he leave to meet a certain errand?

All this contemplating caused a throbbing headache to form.

"As for the detectives. They went to Bryce's place" he stated rather bluntly.

"Why?" We stopped by his vehicle.

"Um... according to your mum, Bryce is a suspect. Don't ask me why cause I don't know. They went to further question him and apparently his been missing for the past four days. That's what the neighbours stated" I shook my head in disbelief.

Bryce? A suspect? Why? I know we've got our past but killing? I don't think so...
Maybe that's my perspective of him...

"So here am I. If I told the cops, they'd simply send another officer to be stationed here. They wouldn't get you out of here. To them this" he pointed towards the house before continuing.

"That's your safe house and that'll shield you from your stalker. Little do they know though..." I nodded at his words.

By the time another police officer were sent to be stationed here, I'd either be silenced or taken.

I shivered at the thought and seated myself in the passenger seat.

"Thank you Brian. Now please let's get out of here before something happens" I told him as he quickly started his navy blue Range rover and drove off.

Take me to my parents and Logan.

As suddenly as the downpour arrived, it also left swiftly. The sky now displayed tiny burning balls of gas. The stars glimmered and twinkled in the night sky.

I gazed at it in wonder and compared it to lush yet eerie, dark forest that we passed. That's my life now. Dark. Frightening. Before my life was filled with shiny stars now... it's a vast forest without any light to see my way through.

"You ok?" Brian asked, his eyes glued on the road.

"I will be" I stated. My mind couldn't comprehend the amount of things that happened a while ago.

It's been Bryce? All this time? No wonder he appeared out of the blue...

Mentally slapping myself for being so clueless and oblivious to all the clear red flags, Brian spoke clearing the deafening silence again.

"Here. Drink up" he handed me a bottle of water that I took instantly.

I gulped the water greedily as the corner of my eye caught Brian staring.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What?" I asked, he quickly shifted his eyes to the road.

"Nothing. I thought you'd leave some for me" he chuckled to himself.

"Oh sorry. I just-"

"It's fine" he held his palm up to emphasize his point.

I smiled at him. Pulling my knees to my chest and facing my back to him, I gazed outside again. In hopes to calm my mind. Something buzzed in my hoodie.

The phone!

I retrieved it and saw an unread message. I was surprised to see it was from Logan.

[Logan:] Hey:)

[Me:] Logan! How are you feeling now? Are you ok? What happened?

I poured out all my concerns into that message. He's alive..

[Logan:] Um.. I'm fine sugarplum. Stop worrying.

I was about to reply when he messaged again, puzzling me.

[Logan:] I forgot to ask do you want me to get dark chocolate?

He's in hospital and he's asking about what I want!?

[Me:] What? You're injured and you're asking what I want?

[Logan:] Injured? Who said I am?

I grew puzzled by the minute. What?

[Me:] You're not in hospital?

I waited patiently for his reply.
He replied after five minutes.

[Logan:] Babe.. I'm in Tim's store. Do you miss me that much? I'm flattered...

[Me:] Stop kidding around Logan.

[Logan:] I'm not kidding around. I'm at the store getting your pasta..

Bewilderment covered my mind, slowly processing his words.

[Me:] Then why did you send Brian to pick me up? Even mum sent him...
He said he were stabbed and that you're in hospital...

I dreaded for his response.

[Logan:] Sugarplum.... I didn't send anyone. I don't have Brian's number, remember?

I tensed. Why did Brian lie?

[Logan:] Wait.... You're with Brian now? Why didn't the Officer Will stop you?

[Me:] Will wasn't there when Brian came over. I was out of the house cause Unknown attacked me again. Don't ask me how cause I don't know. Yeah I'm with him..

He replied almost immediately.

[Logan:] Something isn't right. Get out of the car. I'm on my way!

Before I could reply, Brian spoke-

"Who you messaging?" He asked calmly.

I gulped and turned to face him. Why did you lie?

"J-just messaging m-mum" I lied while stuttering.

You did a great job making it obvious...

He nodded in thought and I could see his biceps tense.

What am I going to do? Breathe. Breathe. Calm down. Don't act irrationally.

"Brian...." I held my stomach, pretending to have an upset stomach.

This is the only way I could think of..

"Yeah?" He glanced at me with worried eyes.

"Pull over" I stated bluntly, closing my eyes and scrunching my face to display that something wasn't right.

"Why?" He asked, visibly tensing more.

"I need to puke!" I exclaimed, clamping my hand to my mouth, puffing my cheeks in an act.

He pulled over instantly.

Damn... I'm good at this...

I threw open the door and ran out away, keeping my distance from the vehicle. I turned to face him as he stood my his door. His worried expression changed into a puzzled one.

"Aren't you going to puke?" He asked when he saw I wasn't moving but glaring at him.

"Why did you lie to me!?" I threw daggers his way. His puzzles look disappeared, replaced by a look I couldn't decipher.

"Get in the car, Yolanda" he commanded quiet calmly.

I took a few more steps backwards.

"No!" I replied adamantly.

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. Get in the car" he commanded again, this time with his voice raised.

"Not until you give me answers!" I growled at him, maintaining a good distance from him.

He rubbed his temples in irritation.

"I can explain, ok? Just get in the car" he took a couple steps towards me as I moved backwards.
I retrieved my phone and held it up to show him.

"One more move and I'll call. I need answers!" I said confidently, standing my ground, as he halted a few meters from me.

We stood like this, staring at each other. His gaze kept shifting from me to the phone as if he were ready to pounce and grab it.

I instinctively took three steps backwards again.

I was about to demand for an answer again when I suddenly felt weak. My eyes felt heavy. As if an anvil were placed on my eyelids. It felt as if each part of my body was involuntarily shutting down.

What's happening to me?

I dropped to my knees. Gravity pulled my heavy body to the dusty ground.

Shaking my head in an attempt to rid the haziness. The cloudiness in my head didn't disappear but grew worse. Every time I blinked, my vision blurred, almost appearing black.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk... I told you to get inside the car. Oh well" he stood infront of me and crouched to my level. I managed to look at him.

He had this amused expression on, a stupid smirk dancing on his lips.

"W-What did y-you do t-to me?" I stuttered, confusion, fear and misery spewed in my words.

"It's amazing the drugs people create today and how easy it is to get it. Especially if you've got the right contacts" he paused and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I wanted to push him away but all strength left me.

"Ketamine. I was quite pleased and surprised when you chugged the entire content in the bottle" he informed making as I tried miserably to sit upright.

Just as I was about to collapse to the ground, Brian hoisted me off the ground, carrying me bridal style towards his vehicle.

No please no. This can't be happening!

As my vision failed and my entire body shut down, I heard him say something before giving in to the drug.

"I do what I say, cupcake. I told you I'd make you mine"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Now how was this chapter?😏

Mind blowing!??

Finally!!! You have no idea how excited I was when writing the two chapters.. mostly this one.. like yay!! How hard I controlled myself in spilling it out to some readers...

Me after writing & publishing these chapters.

I know some of you might be like how?
Some of you might be like I knew it!
Some of you might be like What's going on? (Jokes... or is it).

Type #LovedIt! ❤ if you liked/loved the chapter in the comments. Comment your suggestions and your requests or you could private message me too. Do consider voting too!🤓

If you didn't like it.. don't ever read it again!!😒😒
Ok.. I'll be more polite, thank you for at least scanning through😁

Until the next chapter......

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.4K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
Scared | ✔ By P I H U

Mystery / Thriller

569K 24.5K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
124K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...