Everyone hates me (end)

By Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... More

2. A Trainee
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
5. Rebirth
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
11. Super Villain
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
2. New School
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
8. System Is Gone
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

1. Transmigrated

3K 145 86
By Felipebarbadosa

The sun is shining brightly. Birds are chirping happily on tree branches. No cloud at all.

A beautiful morning in early spring.

A patient is lying in his dead bed. He could only stare the sceneries from his window.

It's a beautiful day to die.

That's the last thing crossed his mind before he closes his eyes for the last time. Won't be able to wake up anymore.

Jeff Lin is a bachelor. He is 27 years old when he got diagnosed with bone Cancer.

He went through chemo. His hairs are falling off, resulting an alien looking person. He died in the end after months of tortures in hospital.

It's supposed to be ordinary annual health report. It's a habitual habit after his uncle died from a heart attack few years back.

Back then he has been feeling extreme fatigue and suffered insomnia.

He inherited the company because his uncle never married in his life. In short, the company is his uncle's wife and life.

In total darkness...

Binding completed. Welcome, host.

Jeff opens his eyes. The round light bulb is the only thing shiny here.

"Meet me. System # 555."

Jeff asks, "Crying?"

555 is an chinese internet slang for crying.

"Stop mocking me, Host. You have been selected to live another life in a book world."

"Why me?"

"If you passed all the checkpoints, you could go back to your world as a healthy man."

Jeff Lin is silent.

System asks, "Host, you agreed?"

"Yes."

"Good. Transmigrated now."

"One...Two...Three..."

Jeff rubs his face with a hand. His hands are small and very dirty. His belly is rumbling, complaining for the emptiness. He has never starved like this in his last life.

His clothes are in rags.

Jeff has been reborn as a little beggar in ancient chinese city.

An adult man is smiling to him.

He asks, "Do you want to eat? Uncle will give you delicious snacks."

Jeff stares him with his big teary eyes.

I know it's stupid to follow a stranger. But... I'm so hungry. I could pass out anytime.

"Don't worry. Uncle is one of good guys."

Jeff finally holds his hand and follows him. He is lost in ancient world. He has no money. He would starve to death if he stayed in the streets as a lousy unknown beggar.

Other transmigrators started their new life as rich noblemen. A King or Queen.

He started as a lowly little beggar. Six years old. He doesn't even have a name. His last memories were running from savage barbarians. Mom didn't make it back then.

How old when the original started to live on his own? Five. It's amazing he could live until now.

Jeff glances at the uncle.

He looks kind. I hope he is really kind. I'm so hungry...

The kind uncle orders Jeff to take a bath in riverside. He checks him thoroughly before he gives him two buns.

The starving little beggar eats the buns greedily.

The uncle praises, "You are good looking, young one. Don't blame me. As long as you could fill your belly, right?"

Jeff barely finishes eaten when his head feels blank. His world grows dark.

The uncle lifts him up. He sighs.

He comments, "Don't blame me, okay? I lost my job. Wife wanna sell my daughter. I don't wanna loose her. At least you won't be hungry, right?"

One month later, the beggar got a new name and lost something important.

He touches his lower part. Feeling breezy and weird. The process happened too fast. He was powerless when they butchered his manhood.

Yup!

The little beggar has upgraded his life into little eunuch. He got a new name, Xiao Fen.

The uncle forged his identity. Said he's his son. It's normal for poor folks to sell family members to earn money. It's hard to live in a country torn by continous war.

After half year training, he has been arranged to work in the palace. As a playmate for ninth prince. The prince is nine years old right now.

The snob prince sneers when he sees the pale chicken.

Xiao Fen shudders. He is forced to obey his command. Even unreasonable ones.

"Climb higher! I want my kite back! Are you a boy or not?" whines the prince.

Xiao Fen weeps tears in his heart. He climbs higher to the top. A red kite got stuck there when the prince flied it earlier.

I'm no longer a man, okay? Lost my manhood for few buns...

The kite fell to a pool near the tree.

"Useless! Xiao Pen! You are too dumb!"

The weak eunuch falls into the pond when he lost his footing.

A shadow guard fished him out before he got drowned.

"Xiao Pen! You can't die! I order you to live!"

Xiao Pen means little idiot. It's a pun made after the prince heard his name.

The eunuch suffered three days of high fever. He felt he almost crossed the border to the Underworld few times.

"Why the medicine isn't working? Useless doctor! Xiao Pen, you can't die! I don't allow you to die!"

The Tsundere prince kept ordering doctors to change prescription.

The eunuch coughs few times before he finally opens his eyes again.

"Xiao Pen. You are really an idiot. Don't you dare to die."

The Prince holds his sweaty little palm. The eunuch got paler skin.

He demands, "You must accompany me forever. It's a promise."

The eunuch has passed out again.

I wonder if I could go back if I died...

That's the last thing crossed his mind before darkness engulfed him.

Jeff opens his eyes in total darkness.

A light bulb is floating in front of him. It's his system.

Jeff complaints, "I wanna go back..."

"Your body has died, Host. If you finished this world, you could get back home."

"This ancient world is too inhumane. A eunuch got killed for a silly reason yesterday. I wanna go home..."

"Finish this world mission. You shall earn points. You could trade it for a miracle pill. It could cure any disease."

Jeff asks sceptically, "Even lung cancer?"

"Yes. Any type of cancer."

"My uncle could live?"

"Let's make a deal. One day, 100 yuans. The more you earned, the longer your uncle will live."

Jeff used to look timid and without motivation. Now he got injected by chicken blood. His uncle is the most important person in his life. He was unable to save him back then.

He swears, "Bring it on! I will save uncle!"

"You must sculpt the Ninth Prince into the best one. Archery, martial arts, calligraphy, military strategies and etc..."

Jeff's spirit got vanguish at once.

That chubby prince hates learning. He only knows how to bully him.

"Host, you need to motivate him."

That the last thing he heard before he opens his eyes.

The ninth prince is crying when he opens his eyes.

"Little idiot! You are forbidden to die! I don't allow you to die!"

Jeff closes his eyes and passes out again.

Maybe five days of fever scared him. The Prince rarely bullied him anymore.

As usual, he hates learning. The prince throws the papers away. He breaks his brush.

Xiao Fen grabs another brush. He tries to copy the calligraphy.

He taunts, "Look. I did it. Do you think it's better than yours, Your Highness?"

"Nonsense! I'm the Prince! You can't defeat me!"

Sure. You are just a brat. I'm an adult. How could you defeat me?

The little eunuch kept taunting the prince. They ended up studying together in daily life.

The prince will study his books with little idiot. Sometimes Xiao Fen would pretend not understanding. Letting the brat teaches him about the subject.

They shoot arrows together in the palace backyard.

The ninth prince taught him martial arts. Xiao Fen has better agility. He prefers footworks (running) than fighting head on.

Ten years passed just like that. The demon prince never took a day off from bullying the poor eunuch.

Never cross the limits and made him sick. The poor eunuch has a frail body.

The prince walks out of the huge bathtub. He has grown up into a handsome young man.

Xiao Fen looks another way. He knows he's gay. The prince is just too handsome.

The ninth prince grins. The foolish eunuch got reddened face. He looks like cooked crab. It always happened during bathing time.

He orders, "Help me got dressed."

"Yes, Your Highness."

He is just a brat. Don't mind him. Oh! Such fine muscles! When could I get a fine gong?

The prince blows hot air to the daydreaming eunuch.

Xiao Fen touches his ear while taking a step back. His whole face got burned red.

It's fascinating to tease him. His pale skin got reddened easily.

The prince asks, "What are you thinking?"

"Just wondering when I could leave..."

Xiao Fen accidentally blurts out his inner desires.

Suddenly the prince grabs his wrist.

"Your Highness, you are hurting me..."

His big eyes got reddened as if he's at brink of tears.

"You could never escape. You belong here. Forever."

Xiao Fen gasps when his wrist finally got released. He rubs it to circulate the blood.

The prince looks like he's going to murder someone.

He warns, "You can't leave, got it? Or I'll lock you up."

"Got it. I will stay here until I'm old and senile."

The only way to leave service is too old or death. There is no early pension.

Xiao Fen has finished dressing the prince. He takes a step back. He lowers down his body to pick up the dirty clothes.

The ninth prince suddenly hugs him from behind.

The eunuch drops the clothes due to shock.

"You can't leave me. Understand?"

A lick to his earlobe startled him.

Xiao Fen pushes him and retreats from the bathroom.

The prince laughs heartily.

The poor eunuch runs until he's out of breath. He lies his slim body to a tree.

Damn brat! How could you tease an adult like this?

He forget in this world, he is younger than the prince.

His hard efforts have reaped benefits.

The Emperor has chosen Xiao Fen's Master as a candidate for Crown Prince.

He has fulfilled his tasks.

The cute looking eunuch returns back to the Ninth Prince palace. He is going back to his world. His mission is finished.

The Prince is drinking wine in the afternoon.

He orders, "Xiao Pen, drink with me."

He offers a wine cup to him.

The eunuch bows his body to accept it. He drinks it in a gulp.

The Ninth Prince chuckles.

The silly eunuch looks drunk. Just one cup. Light weight drinker.

Suddenly the eunuch collapses to the floor.

The Ninth Prince got alarmed. He kneels down.

Blood is seeping out from his mouth. The eunuch is dying. The wine is poisonous.

The Ninth Prince is crying while hugging him.

"Don't die! I don't allow you to die! Doctor! Someone called a doctor!"

Too late.

The eunuch has taken his last breath.

"Xiao Fen! You can't die!"

It's the first and last time the bratty prince called his name. Not little idiot.

Jeff's soul leaves the eunuch's body. He got sent back to his old world.

In another part of the same town, a man got up in the middle of the night. It seemed he has a sad dream. He's crying when he got awakened.

It felt someone close to him died in the dream.

He chuckles. He has no one special in this world. It's just a stupid dream.

---------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Book Title : Tsundere prince fell in love

Status: End

Rank: A

Reward : Divine sex appeal.
Men and women will feel the user as super attractive person

Arc 1: Learned calligraphy, painting, archery and tiny bit of martial arts. Xiao Fen was too lazy to study kungfu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 1 10
On a fresh midsummer afternoon, embraced by the scent of blossoms floating across his windowsill on the warm, crisp wind, the ill college student Li...
97 17 6
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‚. NOTICE; This book can only be found on Wattpad, Tumblr and Quotev. If it's posted anywhere else, don't read it. Thank you! https://www.quotev.c...
33 0 14
In the eyes of the world, the Dark Lord met his end at the hands of the gods, yet unknown to all, he has reincarnated, subtly weaving a grander consp...
49.2K 2.6K 55
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...