PURSUED || TAEKOOK ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ On going ] "You want me to l-leave?" His dried throat was burning because of the immense sobs, yet it's fee... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Imp*
25
26

3

2.3K 95 23
By ZoyiGuk

Third person POV

The environment seems pleasant to him as the golden rays of the sun directly hit his rosy cheeks. The curtain blocked the breeze to flow in as it's lifting up the fabric to get inside the room specifying it as past morning.

Jungkook eyes wide opened a long ago, while body still under the duvet. he don't feel like sleeping more as it's already time to wake up. Sliding the cover he swiftly shifted his eyes on the clock hanging on the white wall in front of his bed.
7:56

Inhaling a huge amount of air and exhaling it instant, Jungkook tried to calm his fuck up mind down. He didn't feel like eating anything after yesterday's incident nor he tried to talk with his hyungs who were desperately trying to talk with him.

He should move on with his feelings, but he can't. It's just easy to say and think to move but it'll not that easy to healing the wound under his heart, it's just not easy for Jeon Jungkook.

The very big mistake was his to be smitten hardly with the guy who didn't choose him as his, instead left his broken soul alone with his heavy heart.

Shooking off the intolerable thoughts and getting up from the bed he made his way towards the bathroom, to finish his morning routine.

It's Saturday so he wore a white oversized sweatshirt pairing with the black sweatpant, entirely comfortable.
He thought to spend his time with his hyungs so he don't have to engage with the intolerable pain again.

His phone was on charge so he swiftly unplugged it dialing a number, only to receive it by Hoseok, his one of best friend.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok voice came out astonishing-ly, as it was his less expectation to get a call from Jungkook.

"Mm hyung?" He heard, Hoseok's gentle hum, inspiring him to went further.

"You free today?" Hoseok had a tattoo store, a big one. Many employees under him work as a tattoo artist. So Jungkook initially wanted to known Hoseok was free or not.

"There are some clients for tonight Jungkook but I'm almost free as they can manage it?" He referred 'they' to his employees who can manage it well without him.

"Why? You want something?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh no. Actually I thought....... Mm can we hangout for tonight?" His voice holding a highly strung which could be sense easily, as Hoseok was very familiar with this conduct of Jungkook.

Hoseok hummed, pondering as it took some time for him to think, which mistook Jungkook thought as he's bothering.

"It's alright hyung if you're not fre-" his voice cut off by Hoseok shrilly voice, making Jungkook shut off his eyes with a authentic smile.

"I'm definitely free Jungkook! Tell me where you wanna chip in?"

"Gonna text you the address!"

"Alright!"

"Yeah, bye"

~

Third person POV

"What do you mean Chi-won?" Chi-won tsk at the bitter voice of his husband, swaddle by way of the opulent bedroom. He wasn't expecting him to yawp this loud.

"I mean dad want us to shift Korea?" Chi-won repeated again, anticipating Taehyung to co-operate with his father's choice.

Taehyung suddenly felt like stifling inside this room, the oxygen around him all of a sudden got decrease making him to sit down on the couch despairingly.

"And....and why dad want us to shift there?" He thanked all billion goddess there to refrain him to stutter in between his voice.

"I dunno, maybe he want me to supervise the company there! After all I'm the future CEO!" Chi-won proudly mentioned, hoping a praise from Taehyung, but nothing got returned. He noticed Taehyung face, that filled with worry as he's about to cry. Concern-ly he approached and sit on the couch beside Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung shook his head!

"Aren't you happy? We're going Korea tae, you could meet your parents everyday." Chi-won expend to flicker his mood as Taehyung didn't change his appearance.

Because damn, he don't care about his parents. He even don't consider them as his parents! They can't be his beloved parents who snatched his everything. He'll throw every piece of blame to his parents for his sorrow-ness, for the dejected condition of the pure soul of Chi-won, he'll blame his parents only.

"TAE?" His thoughts snapped away, when Chi-won stared at him blinking, and patting his shoulder with so much perturbed.

"Uh, m.... I'm just thinking w-why dad wan-wants us to g-go there" Taehyung doe eyes look back at Chi-won, making him weak in the hazel eyes.

"You don't want to go?" Chi-won softly asked, afraid to make him angry.
Taehyung instantly shook his head, indicating clearly.

"Why?" Taehyung looked at his lap leaving a deep breath, nothing got found to give as answer.

"I don't know" he mumble.

Chi-won bopped on agreement, retracting his hand and standing up from the seat. He gazed at the chocolate box upon the drawer -he gifted him yesterday, it's still didn't open the package as Taehyung repudiate to eat.

A chuckled got heard as Taehyung looked up, sensing out that Chi-won looking at the chocolate box he didn't even touched. He knows how much he hurts this pure soul by neglecting him everyday but yet he didn't want to feel anything for him.
We can't blame him.

A part of him aspired once to give a chance to this force marriage but again the broken part of him desire for the longing love he used to experience with.

Straight away he found himself get up from the couch, and clutch the package, opening it and munching it with no care. He acted like didn't notice Chi-won, who chuckled at his cuteness.

Taehyung got back at the couch, still munching the one piece of chocolate and making himself busy with his phone. unwillingly his gazed fixed with Chi-won, who cleared his throat looking away initially.
Taehyung beamed extending his pakage to have some to Chi-won, who grinned taking some and sitting beside Taehyung.

"So when is the flight? I mean you booked already no?" Chi-won nodded chuckling, but regret initially when he got see the glare Taehyung throwing upon him.

"I mean, dad told me to book it already and i... I thought you'd be happy after knowing this!" Chi-won restraint his lips from pouting infront of Taehyung, while his eyes glued on Taehyung's hazel.

"Hmm, so when is it?" Taehyung got up from the couch heading towards the entrance, still waiting for an answer from Chi-won.

"Tomorrow at 7......... Evening"Taehyung nodded, heading out from the room, just to mentally prepare himself for a approaching his hometown again.

~

Third person POV

Jungkook looked at his wrist watch, already 6 in evening, he should ready for his nightout. Swiftly he got inside his room from the belcony where he could see millions of stars and the brightest moon there. But he's not enjoying the dazzling sky anymore when -his most brightest moon got snatched away from him.

A light blue jacket with got chosen to be wear for clubbing as he see his reflection in the mirror after getting ready. He got Hoseok's text minutes ago saying he's on his way to pickup. It's not like Jungkook can go alone but he just wanted to feel accompanied by someone.

He heard the door bell, indicating it's Hoseok. So he hurriedly moved out and join his hyung in his car.

"You good?" Hoseok confirmed?

"Yup" Jungkook showed him thump up, nodding and grinning at his meticulous hyung.

Hoseok chuckled driving straight to the club, where Jungkook wanted to go.

~

Loud music blasting over the club, up to the place -hoseok parked the car.

Jungkook swiftly got away, dragging his hyung with him. He could see the neon green light with tangerine orange colour spreading every corner. The people insanely dancing at the dance floor, as some of were busy making out in the corners. The smell of strong alcohol hit his nose making him crave for the Ethanol taste.

Hoseok, swiftly join some of his friends with Jungkook and introduce them well. All were drinking and gossiping till some of them excuse themselves to dance, while Hoseok join one lady to dance with.

All were dancing and enjoying while Jungkook sat there, drinking his beer innumerous-ly.

The reaction of the alcohol got increased in his body as suddenly he started to feel hot. He took off his jacket, placing it on his shoulder and stood up from the chair only to grab by a girl.

He looked at his wrist, a girl fingers wrapping on it...he then gazed up at the face, which instantly made him irritated so he end slapping the hand away.

The girl, gasped at the sudden withdraw as she tried to hold the arm again.

"Nope" Jungkook threatened her, pointing his index finger and motioning her not to touch him in any way as his steps wasn't stable at all. But the girl seemed to doesn't hear as she keep coming closer and mumbled-

"Let's have some fun, it'll be alright!" Her whispered somehow managed to throw a shiver down Jungkook's body, but he didn't let this effects.

"No" he slapped her hand again!

"Okay, we'll only dance!" She extended her right hand as the left one occupied by a beer glass.

Jungkook stared at the offered hand, extending for him to dance with.
But he's not interested.

"Are you my Tae?" The sudden questions made her bewildered as she pulled her hand back looking over his face.

"Huh?"

" You are not my tae, so I'm not interested in you!" Jungkook curted embittered-ly. His drunk mind could think about between good and bad at this condition.

"Shit-head" the girl mumbled embarrassingly, and wiggle out from his sight, Jungkook didn't paid attention to her words as he maintained his way towards the dance floor.

Tripping and whirling he hold out the floor as long as his mind got blank. He could see the figure plural-ly, and started to move on with amusement.

His lips began to cheer up and hips moved with the same rhythm of the music, body spinning and eyes getting close shut. His lids wasn't helping him to stay still at the moment.

And then his half closed eyes landed on a figure- "Tae"
He shouted.

"Taeee-" He shouted again when he didn't get attention from the guy.
There were more times he had shouted but frowned when the guy still didn't stared at him.

He started to walk till he reached the guy, who stopped dancing and bewildered-ly watch at him.

"Yes" He greeted thinking, they might be some old friends of him or something but halted when Jungkook grab his wrist and tried to drag.

"Tae let's go, we need to leave" Jungkook dragged with full force making the guy to use his same strength to pull back.

"Excuse me sir" Jungkook knotted his brows, when the guy harshly pulled his hand from his tight grip.

"Tae-"

"I'm not your Tae or any prostitute." The guy spatted making Jungkook to step back at those words.

What his Tae's even saying. He's not prostitute! Really?
How can he just said that words.

"Tae, what are you ev-" he halted gazing at the guy and stretched out instantly reaching for the other but halted when the guy pushed him away, running out from his sight.

Within seconds a guy came with the other guy he thought as his tae and -land a punch on Jungkook's face, making him to fall down at the floor.

The guy beside his Tae keep saying him something which he didn't really tried to heard as his teary eyes glued on the guy he thought as Taehyung.

"Stop staring at my boyfriend you asshole" the guy land an another punch, but he didn't really seemed to care as the pain in his heart was more painful then the physical pain he's getting.

"Sumin, leave him, he's drunk. Let's go." He heard someone stopped the guy from hurting him more. And the next moment he heard some familiar voice which was by his Hoseok hyung, and there he felt relieved.

He tried to get up but felt much tired to even open his eyes so let himself drift off to sleep.

.
.
.
.

***

My treasures ♡

Sorry for the mistakes ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.5K 42
Jeon Jungkook was everything to Kim Taehyung, but he had a terrible way of showing it. But according to him, he was doing everything right, given t...
122K 7K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
6K 227 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
2.9K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...