The mysteries (A Felinette L...

By Yuktha2004

Felix is forced to transfer to Paris for abroad studies and it just happens that he transfers to Dupount high... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

4K 127 32
By Yuktha2004

After the akuma attack and the defeat of Princess fragrance. The photo shoot had been delayed off till half an hour later saying the set up would need to be re-arranged to suit the abrupt change of the time. Felix and Marinette were left to themselves.
Marinette had been pulled away after a while by the make-up crew to do some touch ups while Felix just watched from a far. Not taking much notice to Vincent coming from behind him to stand beside him and follow his line of sight and give of an amused and knowing smile saying.

Vincent: beauty, isn't she?

Felix: indeed, she is but it's not her looks I see to.

Vincent: then what is it you see?

Felix: her strength, her confidence, how she stands out from all around her. Her indifference to others.

Vincent: ahh I see, so you do like her. I thought so the way you two look at each other says it all.

Felix: I...

Vincent: shh! I am not finished yet. (Felix stays quiet to let Vincent finish)
You may not notice it now but as it grows you will feel it. The chemistry's there just let it happen. Let time flow and he walked away leaving Felix think of his words as he stares towards Marinette and watches how her eyes sparkle as she laughs with the make-up girls besides her. Him thinking what if? What if he lets her in, what if she lets me in closer to her just as I have been with her today.

Next day at school as Marinette walks in.

Marinette is too busy trying to bring back the memory of seeing Chat Blanc at the photo shoot yesterday. She of course had not realized it was the same room she left Felix in yet because she was too busy looking for a place to transform herself and join the fight. She thought Chat may of came in civilian form and just used the place to transform so she commonly just brushes it out of her thoughts and continues ahead not noticing she is about to trip but when she finally does, she is already falling. . .  

Marinette waiting for the impact of her back to hit the floor does not take notice till she hears the voice of none other than Felix Graham DE vainly say "It would be best Not to make this a daily occurrence, Miss Dupain-Cheng..."

Marinette blushing: t-thanks Felix.

Felix: no problem. He whispers "I don't want my partner having back problems anytime soon anyways"

The two were lost in the moment not even bothering to take in notice to the rest of the class staring at them. Even with Adrien and Lila staring at them with glares of rage and fury burning in their eyes.

Marinette: yeah, totally get it. (chuckles)

Lila pov

Who does she think she is I took all her friends away and here she comes in and tries to steal my mark. Felix is mine I will have him wrapped around my fingers soon and then she will have no one left.

Adrien pov

What the... What just happened why did he look at her like that. Why was she so comfortable in his arms. She even smiled at him and laugh with him. He smiled at her too! Felix never smiles. What is going on with those two.

Miss Bustier walks in interrupting everyone train of thought to the most recent incident as she usher's Marinette and Felix to their seats at the front.

She was about to greet the class but of course trouble has to be stirred early in the morning.

Lila: uhm excuse me mam my memory is getting a bit mixed up during lessons can I maybe have someone else sit next to me who can tutor me after school say uhm. . . Felix perhaps he could help me.

Miss Bustier: ohh of course Lila why don't you head over to the seat beside him and then Marinette can move into your seat besides miss...

Felix: This is absurd! Pardon me Miss bustier but I believe you cannot force me into tutoring another student especially since I am new here to Paris, I may also not have time for this activity. After all I have a very busy schedule. You haven't even bothered to ask my opinion on this choice of yours. What if I did npt find this new arrangement alight with me!?

Lila: ohh I am so sorry Fe... (sob) I thought you would get a chance to hang out with me more and you'd feel okay with you and I working together. We are more alike than you know after all.

Felix: I don't believe we have anything in common at all miss Rossi! I find you to be rather dysfunctional just like the rest of the class on your side.

Marinette reaches for Felix as he stands up in his seat. She gently places a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to look at her and he calmed down at the sight of her blue eyes and her touch also had calming effect in him.

Lila: oh, but Felix what about your little incident the last time you were here in Paris. You know the akuma break out you had caused.

Nino: don't you dare bring that up. My bro Felix here has changed since then.

Chloe: ridiculous utterly ridiculous and that incident is nothing compared to the amount of Akuma's you have caused since you have come to Paris Rossi!

Alya: how dare you brat! Lila has been nothing but good to all of you... You spoilt b...

Nino: don't you dare talk to her like that. Just because you're too stubborn and air headed to see through all the lies Lila's says doesn't mean you can treat others so unfairly.

Marinette: Nino and Chloe are right Felix has changed and if you can't except that. Then don't come and try to create trouble here with us.

Juleka : it's not Felix you should be so quick to judge.

Nathaniel: it's yourselves.

Alix: how quick are you guys to turn against Felix for one akuma attack. When almost every one of us caused an akuma attack or an akumatized person ourselves.

Marinette: each and every one of us has been in some akumatized event that led to us being the pick of it and no one here had harped on it before. We all made amends for it. So, tell me what is your reason for single outing Felix and attack him now? When none of us did that to any of you.

The class was shocked at this out burst from the left-hand side of the class. Even Lila was shocked. Alya being left speechless as well.

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the first lesson. Miss Bustier excused the class as they all headed out quietly to their first lesson of the day with Miss Mendeleev. Even then to the class was silent as notes were being written down and the teacher had explained the notes out from the set textbooks. It went on like this even during lunch break where everyone was in the cafeteria.

Alix: hey guys can we maybe eat our lunches quickly and all of us head to the library after with because uhm... Ha Huh...

Chloe: this place feels like a death trap.

Alix: yeah that.

Juleka: like we are surrounded

Felix: by idiots

Marinette hits Felix on his shoulder as she is the one sitting on his right-hand side and Nino to his left. The rest snicker at this action.

Marinette: don't be so rude

Nino: he is right. I hate to say it, but we all saw what happened this morning.

Alix: yeah, and it wasn't even five seconds after Miss Bustier greeted us that Lila had started trouble.

Chloe: all of them were like vultures going after Felix like that.

Juleka: don't you mean Fe...

Nino and Alix snort at that and the rest burst out laughing Felix being the one with the look of disgust to the awful nick name.

Felix: I could have handled the situation myself. You guys didn't have to speak out and defend me.

Nino: oh, bro get used to it. You are a part of this gang after all.

Marinette: you make us sound like a bunch of criminals when you say it like that.

Chloe: Felix, we know you don't like to socialize much but know this you are our problem now okay. (Everyone laughs at that except Felix he just scowls)

Marinette: what she means is we see you as our friend so of course we would stand up for you.

Nathaniel: we have mouths for reason why not use it?

Juleka: and we have each other so why not stand up for one another.

Alix: any ways enough of this what are we going to do about the upcoming project at the hotel. Lila bond to stir trouble there.

Marinette: if she doesn't already have a plan yet.

Chloe: I believe she may already have one and I can feel the chill of chaos starting already at the thought of what she's got planned.

Nino: me too

Juleka: I think I have an idea for that. Miss Bustier going to take charge of keeping an eye on us right so why don't we use what happened earlier in class today as our reason for wanting to be paired on our own choices to avoid another incident like before.

Nathniel: she would have to agree after everything that went on in class today.

Marinette: but won't Lila find a way to spin it around to her advantage with the same idea.

Felix: then let's close of her advantage points and make this decision out loud and clear to her. If Miss Bustier would like to avoid another fall out war like this morning she would have to be cornered and she is not the only teacher and class participating with us. Miss Mendeleev class as well will be joining us on the assignment.

Marinette: we could share the list of groups selections with Miss Mendeleev and have her call it out.

Chloe: that way no one can put up a fight against because...

Nino: Miss Mendeleev won't have any of it.

Alix: and she always sticks with following the rules.

Nathaniel: always according to the schedule.

Juleka: we should make two copies of the schedule so liar girl over there won't try anything on us for the group ups.

Felix: and the plan is clearly laid out.

Marinette: now we just have to make sure it goes according to plan or to have a backup plan in place too.

Alix: we will do that in the library.

Nathaniel: sure, let's go I can see Alya and her group heading this way already. Let's move.

Juleka: we won't make it out altogether. They will see us and follow us any ways.

Felix: lets split up

Marinette: in groups Chloe you with Nino. Juleka with Alix and Nathaniel.

Felix: Marinette and I will lead them in our direction then hide out till they pass us. We would be more recognizable anyway.

Chloe: okay we will all meet up at the library then.

Nathniel and Juleka: sure

Felix and Marinette: yes.

Alix: Let's roll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 348 4
Marinette was scouted to cover Jagged Stone's music video, but what would happen if she'll play there as 'Ladybug'? And for some twist of fate, Adrie...
35.8K 1.2K 60
Marinette Dupain-Cheng and her friends are in their final year of Lycee (High School), and they are all 18 years old. Marinette has a very busy life...
8.2K 150 34
Marinette and Adrien have been friends for a while but what happens when they realize that they have fallen for each other. And what happens when one...
6K 171 13
🐞A Shanghai Special AU🐞 Sabine had noticed how off her daughters behavior has been lately, especially towards a certain classmate of hers. With the...