VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦

5.8K 307 308
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 54 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"I WILL PAY
FOR HER"

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 251221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

a thousand years later... (3021)

"we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!" everyone sang out before they ate the chocolate log cake.

"mummy! mummy! i want the chocolate! i want the chocolate!" the little girl pointed at the edible chocolate decorations on the top of the chocolate log.

"okay, sweetheart." her mother smiled and placed the chocolates on her daughter's plate.

without waiting any longer, the girl quickly ate up her portion of the cake and placed down her utensils.

"does it tastes yummy?" her mother asked.

"very yummy!" the girl beamed.

"sweetheart, let's go to the toilet okay? it's going to be a long way home from this restaurant, it's better if we go to the toilet first." her mother patiently said and the daughter nodded her head obediently.

"mummy, i'm done!" the girl said and washed her hands with soap, noticing that there were no one else besides her mum in the ladies.

"sweetheart, wait for mummy okay? mummy's stomach isn't feeling well. don't go outside by yourself. stay in here until mummy's done."

"okayy!" the girl responded while she just walked around the toilet but, there wasn't anything to play with.

suddenly a magical music was playing from the outside of the toilet.

"oh! it must be the candy cane guy, i saw just now!" the girl thought.

CANDY CANES! HER FAVOURITE!

she then rushed out of the toilet and went to take a candy cane.

"hello, little girl! would you like to have some candy canes? one packet for two dollars- HEY DON'T EAT IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PAY!" the seller yelled but, the girl already opened the packaging and placed a candy cane in her mouth.

"i will pay for her." a mysterious male voice passed two dollars to him.

"thank you, young man." and the uncle annoyedly pushed his cart away.

"thank you, young man!" the girl thanked the male who helped her to pay for the candy cane. she did not know how to address him so, she just called him like how the candy cane man addressed him as 'young man'.

the male was dressed in a black turtleneck top with a grey jacket and long white jeans. hers fingers slides through his smooth hair as he lowered down to the girl's eye level.

"young man, you are very handsome." the girl complimented since she was attracted to his mesmerising eyes.

"haha... what makes you say so?" the male chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair.

"your eyes are very pretty." the girl replied as she tried to bite on her candy cane.

when the girl accidentally caught her eyes on his fangs, she gasped in excitement, "are you a vampire, young man?"

he nodded.

"lemme see you fangs! lemme see!" she excitedly jumped to touch his face.

the vampire uncontrollably let out a smile that reveals his fangs.

"wow, they are so sharp! and also, wow!" the girl held onto his ruby necklace that was dangling out from his neck.

when she touched it, her head immediately started to hurt.

-

"one day, if we ever leave each other, what would you-"

"we will never leave each other. don't even think about getting me away. even if you go to the other end of the galaxy, I will still be with you till the end, through thick and thin." he reassured her.

"promise?" she let go one of her hand, showing him her pinky, signalling the both of them to do a pinky-promise. "promise." he intertwined his pinky with hers, pressing their thumbs together. "you can't break it since you've already promised." she let go of the hug, placing a short kiss on his lips and quickly ran back to her bed, covering her head with the blanket.

-

"little girl?" he tapped on her shoulder and brought her back to reality.

"hmm?"

"what's your name?" he asked.

"my mummy say that i cannot tell strangers my name." she replied.

"mummy say vampires are bad and scary guys. but, you don't seem like one. so, vampires are nice people right?" she asked.

"not all. you just met a nice one." he answered.

"young man-"

"just call me oppa." he cut her off.

"oh... okay then, oppa can you buy me another packet of candy cane?" she pleaded with her boba-like eyes.

"oppa, pweaseee!!" she did an aegyo in front of him, making him laughed out loud.

"sure. i can even buy you the whole shop." he said.

"WOW! can you buy it for me everyday? i want to eat candy canes everyday!" the girl got excited.

"sure, sure, sure." he lied, just to reassure her.

he then teleported away and came back in a split second, passing her a bag of candy canes for her.

"thank you!" the girl squealed.

"jangmi!" her mother called out.

shit-

"MUMMY!"

"A MAN BOUGHT ME A WHOLE BAG OF CANDY CANES!" jangmi ran towards her mother direction and showed her the bag of candy canes.

"who?" her mother asked, looking around and saw no one.

"he's ther- eh?" jangmi realised he was long gone already.

"mummy, i just now saw him. he's gone already." she said, still looking around for him.

"is this girl alright? the seller most probably wanted to finish selling his candy canes. maybe that's why. gosh, this girl- " her mother thought.

"it's alright. let's go home already." her mother held onto her hand and walked away.

"jungwon ah, you are back." jieun greeted.

"yeah." he hung his jacket and immediately went to go look for yena.

like the usual...

"hey yena! it's christmas today!" jungwon greeted while he placed a bouquet of lilies next to yena's casket. 

"today, i met a little girl. she was pretty cute and she likes candy canes." jungwon told her about it his day, even knowing that she wasn't going to respond back to him.

"can you see the snow?" jungwon saw the little snowflakes falling from the sky outside the glass window.

"it has been a thousand years already and i still can't find you. how have you been?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!!! how do y'all feel 😌😌😌! today's my brother's birthday 🙄🙄i don't know what else to say..

anyways, like the usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗 you can also check out my other books!!

here's a quick question:
what is your zodiac sign?
// mine: leo!! ♌️

your song of the day?
// mine: starry night — mamamoo
(one of my all time favourites!)

that's the end of chapter fifty-four🌹

see you in chapter fifty-five💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 1126
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 13.2K 45
"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙨, 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤.1 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩�...
8.4K 351 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
3K 164 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...
54.9K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...