Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

Baby_DJ38 tarafฤฑndan

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... Daha Fazla

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
โœจโค๏ธโœจ
Happy Birthday Riddle! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
ยฐ๐Ÿ™ยฐ
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
>๐Ÿ<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป
ยซ๐ŸŽยป

โ€ข๐Ÿฆโ€ข

1.5K 53 10
Baby_DJ38 tarafฤฑndan

Episode 2 - The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 3: Frantic Guidance! + Chapter 4: Dangerous Accumulation!

🔹

[NRC - Headmaster's office]

Quiinn P. O. V

We arrived at Crowley's office as Deuce knocked on his door and walked in after Crowley gave permission. "Pardon the intrusion, Headmaster."

"We’re coming in."

We're already in, what ya talking bout?

Crowley turn around to face us. "You’re all gathered here, I see. Now then, I’d like to get started quickly.
This will concern the incident that happened in Heartslabyul Dorm the other day, but I figured that I should thoroughly explain it to you. I figured that as fellow magicians, there is a need for you to be fully aware of the consequences that could happen."

I don't need to since I won't be affected but hey, it's ma bestie so if it happened again, I can help.

"You mean, the Overblot, sir?" Deuce asked for confirmation.

"Indeed, that’s right."

"I’ve heard about it from my big bro before, but… I didn’t expect that that’d happen during Overblot.
It really was evil villain berserker mode, huh." Why is he surprised? This is a villain world.

"Hey, what does “Blot” mean in the first place?" Grim asked as he tell me with his paw to place him on my head and I did.

"Oh, that’s right. I have to explain starting with that for the both of you.
Then, let me tell you. Oh, how kind of me~" Crowley clear his throat. "Blot is akin to “wasted material” that accompanies each magic use. Let’s take this for example. An automobile needs fuel in order to move, and at the same time it is used, smoke comes out from the exhaust pipe, correct? And for when magical energy is used, blot occurs at the same time… Would that be easier to understand in that sense?"

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....don't understand.

Speak English.

I am lost~ I don't understand shit. Then I guess which part I think I understand. "Like exhaust pipe?"

"Exactly." Whoa, the power of guessing. "There have been present and older historical records of research being done about it, however, it’s still largely a mystery. There is only one thing we are certain of. It is highly toxic and once it is used too much, it can greatly harm one’s mind and body."

"Oh, yeah. I remember my granny telling me: “Don’t use your magic so willy-nilly if you don’t want to Blot!” or somethin’ like that?" Why do I think Ace family have been through this?

Meh.

"Such great powers go hand-in-hand with incomparable risks. Not even the greatest magicians have an unlimited supply of magical energy." Crowley added.

Everything has its limits.

"In other words, the more you use magic, the more it becomes bad for the body!?" Grim said as he jumped off me.

"I think it's better if you demonstrate." I suggest as Crowley nodded. "Correct, love. Oh, ghosts! I have a little job for you!" He called out two ghost as it went through the wall.

"Oh-ho, did you call for us, Headmaster?"

"Eh? Wha—What’s going on?" Ace look at the ghosts then back at Crowley.

"Please help me teach these young ones a small lesson." Crowley gestured to the three boys as I bring out my popcorn and Deuce gasped. "EH?!"

The ghosts nodded. "We got it. Should we show ‘em how it’s done, Sir?"

"Come, boys. Ready your magical pens. Headmaster’s special lesson is far from over~"

Kinky.

What does kinky means? Author wtf? I dunno what the fuck that means but I like the way it pronounced so Imma put it there.

🔹

Hahahaha, oh hey. Welcome back to Quiinn's TV Show. Fun fact, both author(s) and I dunno what kinky is so fuck my life.

N e ways, that doesn't matter.

Back to where we are, I was watching and eating my popcorn as the boys fight the ghost Crowley called and now Grim is mad.

"Hey, Headmaster! That training with the ghosts didn’t help me understand Blot one bit!" Grim barked at him.

"Grim, please look at the magical jewel on your collar." Grim raised a brow but did as told and freaked out. "Wha–!? My magical jewel’s got some dirt on it!" Grim uses his paw to wipe it away but it didn't work. "It won’t come off even if I rub it with my paws…!"

I walked closer to Grim and kneeled down to his level. Grim showed me his magical jewel and indeed, there's a dirt or specifically blot on it.

"It’s a black ink that taints the magical jewel. That’s the “blot” that happens after using magic excessively." Crowley explain.

Deuce look at his magic pen. "Ah…! Now that I look closely, my magical pen has a faint ink stain, too…!"

"Eh?! It’s kinda dirty!"

"Is it permanent?"

"Not completely." Crowley shake his head.

Grim smile and sighed in relief. "Oh, that’s a relief… Phew~" I pat him and compliment him for the good work he did and Ace whined at me.

"If you take a proper rest, and given enough time off, the Blot will disappear on its own. A magical jewel does not exist simply to be an outlet for one’s magic. One other purpose it has is to accumulate Blot that could directly affect the caster. To an extent, it is a wonderful item that can carry such a huge burden." Basically he told us to not overdo or overuse or whatever word fit.

Deuce nodded. "I see… In other words, once our magical jewels have become hazy, it’s a sign for us to rest our bodies, correct?"

Finally, they understand. Or just Deuce.

"That is correct. Blot disappears if you eat, sleep, and rest properly." Crowley said to us.

I look at Ace and surprisingly, he's sooo focused. Wow, I give a clap and a thumbs up for that, no cap sir.

"Magical energy comes in all sorts of varieties. With the exception of a select few, the maximum permissible amount of magical energy is not really that large." Kay, that I don't understand.

"Speak English." I gave a blank look.

Crowley laugh and pat me.

"In other words, the more magical energy a person has, the more careful he has to be about accumulation of Blot." Now that's better.

"So, if we keep using magic stupidly without even thinking of the consequences, it’s easier for us to accumulate Blot, you mean?" Ace finally spoke.

Crowley place his hand on his chin. "To an extent, yes. Though, considering your skills with magic for now, I don’t think you have to worry too much about Blot yet. Good for you, huh~?"

Ace furrowed his brow. "It’s kinda hard to be happy about that, y’know!"

"If our magical jewels turn darker the more we use magic, will we all turn into evil villain berserker mode like Riddle? I was so scared when I saw a huge monster behind him, yanno?" Grim gestured to the monster that has a heart shaped head and filled with ink. "Meh, maybe."

And then Crowley explain again but let me explain to you in a way I understand.

So basically, all the negative emotions will gather together, and by negative emotions, I meant, anger, sorrow, terror, confusion maybe even burden. And all that will gather together like a ball that they called blot and if reaches at some point, it will explode like a bomb and then blot happened. And the monster behind Riddle is some kind of like the emotions reincarnation or manifestation. And like I say, I tell you the way I understand it.

"It was fortunate that you were able to make Rosehearts come back to his senses as soon as it happened, but if he were left alone then…AHHHH!! I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!! HOW FRIGHTENING!" He started shouting and startled them.

I throw a 'don't do that' look.

"Don't shout ma dude."

"Wha–! Don’t just shout like that!" Grim hissed at him.

Crowley clear his throat. "Ahem, I’m sorry. I suddenly lost my cool. It was quite the long explanation, but magic use comes with equal danger, is what I’m trying to point out. Everyone, please do not forget my warnings."

"I needn't worry for it won't effect me." I said as Crowley came to me and said to just be careful even tho I don't have magic. My magic is not like them.

"And that is all for your ever so kind Headmaster’s special lessons!"

We were about to leave when suddenly Crowley called me, making the other stopped on their tracks. "What?"

"You have to come with me to the dorm head meeting."

I raised a brow as the other mirrored. "For what?"

"To discuss about the Magical Shift tournament for this coming October." Says the Muzan-wannabe narcissist bird guy as I heard Ace and Deuce squealed. That sounds weird. "Magical Shift tournament?" Me and Grim said I sync.

🔹

Monday, 6 September 2021

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

54.1K 1.6K 38
{"๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...
398K 10.2K 155
"You have the mind of a dreamer, Gwen. Never forget how powerful that makes you." Gwen Brookes wakes up inside a coffin with no memory. Headmaster Cr...
159K 5.7K 77
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A billionaire gi...
195K 7.1K 81
Cassiano is the pride and joy of the Salvatori family, the most well known family of witches and wizards in the Land of Pyroxene. The whole family ha...