Finally Falling Hard /Luke Pa...

By talkin_mcu

I might be- No, can't be falling for the guy I have despised for months- but his eyes- No Alya snap out of it... More

Lets start from the beginning
Guess its not a phase
Who are you?
Mysterious eyes
Not what i thought
Prank wars
I dont like him
Maybe i do?
In denial
Falling
Gifted
Just me and you
Boarding school?!
Home?
Last meal
Last night
Midnight thoughts
Packing
Boarding
Im Alya
Miss you already
Football boy
Dont think about it
Seven
Necklace
I need you
She knows
Where am i?
New guitar
What are you doing?!
The lie
Stowaway
Luke?!
Leather pants
Wedding
Halloween
Lightweight
Nothing there
Its November
Amp
Unsaid Emily
Secret santa
Booked a gig
Orpheum

This town

100 0 0
By talkin_mcu

'And I hope everyone in this room has found someone who make them that crazy because I already know I have and clearly Hanna and Blake have here tonight' he takes a deep breath, 'this is this town'

He take one last deep breath as I stare at him from the floor. I had no words so I just stood there and watched Luke. He looked at me and stared playing his guitar with the boys playing quietly in the background.

'Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there, the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air, it's hard' Luke starts singing as Hanna and Blake start dancing. 'Yesterday I though I saw your shadow running round it's funny how things never change in this old town, so far from the stars' Luke looks up at me from his guitar and smiles.

More people start to dance on the dance floor as I just stood there watching Luke sing like he was the only person in the room. Like he was singing it just me.

'And I wanna tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around and I remember everything from when we were the children playing on this fair ground wish I was there with you now'

I look at the boys and give them a thumbs up and i turn around to look at everyone slow dancing with there partners and I smile imaging that it was me and Luke.

'If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you' I quickly spin back around and lock eyes with him as he continues to sing staring into my eyes as a gleam appears on him, 'dive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth every thing comes back to you'

He lifts his hands of the guitar and lets the others play for a minute. Alex isn't playing much put he quickly keeps the beat with a small tap of the drums. Luke holds the microphone and continues to sing, 'I was that you moved on with someone new, in the pub that we met he's got his arms around you. It's so hard, so hard'

He grabs the microphone and takes it of the stand and walks over to the edge of the stage and sits down still staring at me as I walk over to him with everyone watching us in the corner of there eyes'

'And I want to tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around, and I remember everything from when we were the children playing on this fair ground, wish I was there with you now'

He looks at me and grabs my hand with his free one as the other holds the microphone. I jump up and sit on the stage with him as he locks his fingers with me and my face goes red and I can't stop smiling.

'If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you drive highways and byways to be there with, over and over the truth everything comes back to you'

Luke tugs my hand a bit and turns to face me fully and sings directly to me.

'You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, then butterfly's they come alive when I'm next to you over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

Luke jumps of the stage and helps me down and we walk onto the dance floor.

'And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on, but there's something about you'

He is still holding my hand and he spins me around, 'cos if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you' he pulls me back into his chest, 'dive highways and byways to be there with you' and we start dancing, 'over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

He spins me around one last time and lets go of my hand making me stumble and he walks back to the stage.

'You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, then butterfly's they come alive when I'm next to you, over and over the only truth everything comes back to you'

'Everything come back to you' the boys sing along with him.

They all stop playing and everyone starts clapping. I run up on stage as the DJ starts playing.

'Guys that was amazing' I say hugging Luke.

'I was just sat there but you know' Alex laughed

'Well you did a great job of sitting there and looking pretty' i laugh giving him a hug.

'Well done guys' I say hugging Reggie and Bobby.

'Bro you did so great to' Reggie smiles at me.

'Thanks' i hug him again and sit on the edge of the stage as the others sit next to me in a line watching everyone dance. 'I'm going to go toilet'

'Why' Luke asks.

'Cause I need to release my liquids Patterson' I shout walking off. I walk into the bathroom and got to the toilet and wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror.

'That was great' Hanna said walking in and standing next to me.

'Thanks' I smile.

'Luke really likes you' she says touching up her makeup.

'Really?' I ask. I know the boys told me he liked me but I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

'He never writes songs about people so trust me he likes you' she walks to the door and opens it, 'so don't lose him' she walks out.

I look back in the mirror thinking of what she just said and I step out of the bathroom and walk back to the boys.

'I'm back' I say and looking around, 'where's Luke?'

'He's dancing with that bridesmaid' Reggie says pointing at the same on he walked down the aisle with. What a-

'Reggie' I pull him up, 'come on dance with me'

'Alya I can't dance' he whispers.

'Don't worry about it' I smile and grab his hand as Bobby and Alex walk over and dance with us.

'I'll get us drinks' Bobby says. He walks to the bar and orders something and shouts us over. We all run over and I got there first cause the others are slow.

'What is it?' I ask looking at the clear liquid inside the shot glasses.

'Tequila' Bobby laughs.

'Bro see if you can do it with out pulling a face' Alex laughs.

'Bet' Bobby gulps down the tequila and his face scrunches up, 'Jesus that's strong!'

'Knew he couldn't do it' Alex giggles.

'Go on you do it then' I smile. Alex takes the shot and doesn't make a face and puts it down and asks for another round. We all had 2 know well me and Reggie did. Me and Reggie look at each over and pick up one each and cross our arms and chug it down. 'That's not what I was expecting' I cough. First time trying tequila couldn't you tell. Reggie seemed fine though.

'Cheers to getting drunk' Alex says. We all laugh and cheers to it and swallow it down. 'Alya you down'

'Yes!' I say. If I move my head to fast it hurts and I can't stop giggling I don't know why everything is just funny. There was a man walking past me with a tray of shots and gin. 'I'll take it to them' I say to him taking it off him and walk over to the boys.

'Alya you can't steel it' Reggie says.

'I didn't' I say slapping a 20 on the counter. I chug down 3 shots of someone else and start sipping on a pink gin with lemonade as I walk away from the boys to try and find Luke. I see him in the distance and he walks over to me.

'Alya have you been drinking'

'No' I say dragging it out laughing.

'Great' he scoffs.

'Hey bro' Bobby says walking up to us going to hight five Luke but he misses and trips over, 'rude'

'Why would you get her drunk?' Luke asks Alex.

'She needed it'

'Why'

'I don't know for fun let her live a little' Alex smiles, 'guys photo booth'

'Yes' I say grabbing Luke's wrist and dragging us to the photo booth. We went inside and took the photos and walking out I fell over on the floor and started laughing as the overs lay on the floor with me and Luke watched us disappointed. 'Uh fine Patterson come with us' I take him to the bar and get some more shots. 'Go on'

'No I need to take care of you guys'

'We don't need you' I laugh handing him a shot.

'Fine Mercer' he says and takes some shots.

We all take one more and that's the last thing I remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.1K 17
[ 𝑅𝐸𝐺𝐺𝐼𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝑥 𝐹𝐸𝑀.𝑂𝐶 ] Lillianna Patterson is dead. She died alongside her brother and best friends; the boys of Sunset Curve...
9.2K 150 46
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...
113K 1.9K 48
Kayla never asked to join a band, but it was the best decision she ever made. Along with her best friend Alex and new friends Luke and Reggie, Kayla...