VAMPIRE PRINCE ● Yang Jungwon

By huiyi-c

When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed w... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❦
❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦
𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚘
~ HAPPY 100K ~

❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢- 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

5.9K 337 585
By huiyi-c

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 52 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"AND NOW BY THE
POWER VESTED IN ME,
IT'S MY HONOR AND
DELIGHT TO DECLARE
THE BOTH OF YOU
MARRI-"

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 141221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

minha was dressed in a beautiful bright red wedding dress while jungwon was dressed in a nice maroon suit.

[ a/n: i can't find a nice red suit so, just use your imagination!]

first off, the wedding ceremony started off with the processional. everyone who was invited were finding a seat for themselves. the members of jungwon's family and minha's family members took their places on either side of the altar.

the processional begun with minha's mother and then with jungwon. it ended with minha making her entrance escorted by her father who handed her to jungwon.

once everyone was in place, the officiant said a few words of welcome and thanked the guests for bearing witness to jungwon and minha's union.

next, the officiant offered an introduction and some thoughts on the marriage — a brief statement about the ceremony to come and what it represents.

the officiant addressed the two and talked about the responsibilities of marriage and the sanctity of the vows they were about to take.

after the readings have been shared, the two of them took turns to recite their vows.

while jungwon recited his vow, he accidentally thought of what he asked jieun yesterday...

-

"jieun, umm.... how do i ermm...." jungwon stuttered in embarrassment. afraid that jieun would laugh at him.

"what's wrong?" jieun replied in confusion. she was usually informal to jungwon if both of them were alone since that was jungwon's request.

"how do i write a vow?" jungwon asked and jieun tried to hold on her laughter when she saw him embarrassed.

"stop laughing! i'm being serious! how do i write one?" jungwon said.

"okay, okay!" jieun stopped laughing.

"actually, come to think of it, i've never wrote a vow before. the queen never asked for my help when she was getting married. umm..." jieun paused as she let her mind think of a solution.

"actually, i have an idea. but, eheheh..." jieun mumbled.

"what is it?" jungwon raised his eyebrow, quite shocked to see how fast she got a solution.

"search it on the internet." jieun whispered.

"can i?"

"yes, you can. i won't tell anyone. if i did, you can have my head." jieun replied.

"okay, okay and that's a deal." jungwon said.

jungwon swiftly typed on the keyboard of his laptop, creating clicking sounds that could be heard across his room.

"is this okay?"

"yeap!" she reassured him.

-

"gosh, that was embarrassing..." jungwon thought to himself as soon as he finished reciting his vow.

(minha: thanks so much, jungwon. your vow was really sweet and lovely.)

errmmm....

(jungwon: your welcome.)

after they have finished reciting their vows, they placed their rings on each other's fingers.

"and now by the power vested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare the both of you marri-"

BANG!

a gunshot could be heard as a bullet shot down a chandelier. fortunately, not hurting any poor innocents.

jungwon slowly opened his eyes and the familiar faces stood facing his direction.

jay,

maeum,

niki,

sunghoon and...

yena?

maeum blew off the smoke that was emitting from her gun and let out a smirk.

(yena: damn, sis... your shooting skills!)

(maeum: don't call me sis, call me a queen.)

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FIVE OF YOU ARE DOING?!" the king's voice thundered.

"apologies, my majesty. we five are here to prove that minha is not jungwon's soulmate." jay bowed to the king.

soon, gossips and whispers could be heard around the room.

jungwon just stood there in shock, he was unsure of how to react.

"what makes you say so?" minha raised her voice but, she was dying out of nervousness inside of her.

"i'm sure that all of you have heard about the red ruby blood that are in soulmates. well, we are here to try it out right now." sunghoon said as he randomly took two bowls from a table, placing them on the biggest table that was in the middle.

"yena, please come over." sunghoon said and she walked to him.

"your majesty, do i have your permission to proceed?" sunghoon said before he passed a clean needle to jungwon.

"i do see no problem with that. you have my permission to carry on." the king responded.

the needle poked through his skin, causing a drop of blood to ooze out and it dripped into the bowl.

"minha, please come over." sunghoon said.

she was looking around profusely as tiny sweat bubbles could be seen on her forehead.

"minha?" jungwon called over.

minha then gulped and walked over.

she poked the needle and dripped her drop of blood into the same bowl.

as soon as that was done, everyone came rushing over to see the results of the two.

nothing happened...

it has been a minute and nothing happened. their blood did not form any ruby at all. and that proves that..

THEY WEREN'T SOULMATES

"minha! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME?!" the king yelled.

"your majesty!" minha cried.

"JUNGWON, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY LYING! DON'T TRUST THIS PEOPLE! I HAVE PROOF THAT I'M YOUR SOULMATE! YOU SEE HERE-"

"fuck off." jungwon pushed her away, causing her head to hit the floor.

tears streams down minha's face and ruined her makeup.

"GRANDMA!" minha cried again for help but, mirae just looked away, pretending that she didn't know her.

"that isn't all, everyone. minha is also the murderer of the previous queen. we have found out that the knife that was used to stab the queen was an onyx dagger. in this entire vampire world, the only person who uses that is kang minha." niki added.

"I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T! I DID NOT!" minha screamed at the top of her lungs and her eyes glowed red.

"TAKE HER DOWN!" the king ordered and his men started to try to get a hold of her.

however, minha was one of the most powerful female vampires in the vampire world.

catching her was never easy.

in one shot, she gave a 360 degree kick that made the king's men flew backwards and hit their back on the wall with full force.

she then unclipped her dress and she was wearing a plain white shirt and long black jeans inside.

"KIM YENA!" minha screamed in anger and it caught yena's attention.

"IT WAS YOU RIGHT? IT WAS YOU WHO SAID ALL OF THIS NONSENSE RIGHT?" minha pulled yena in by her collar.

"you deserved it." yena whispered into her ear.

"i suggest you take back that sentence before you die."

"don't try. you can't. that dear girl poisoned your sweetheart, jungwon, not me." yena smirked.

"what?" minha let out.

"turn around and take a little glance at him." yena pointed at jungwon who placed his hand on his head — having a headache again.

"jungwon..." minha thought as she faced yena again.

"distract minha for a little longer. i'm behind her, i'm ready!" maeum said into her earbud.

yena looked up slightly and noticed maeum ready to stab minha from behind.

"i have to get rid of you first." minha muttered but, it was too difficult for yena to hear what she said because maeum was also talking through the earbud at the same time.

"at the count of 3, 2-"

a piercing, yet loud but, short scream made everyone stunned and stopped whatever they were doing.

it did not feel like anything at first, but then begins to burn after a few seconds later. the burning sensation when the onyx dagger stabbed into her heart made her mind go like crazy.

"if i can't have jungwon, don't bother about taking him." minha hissed since she knew she was going to be executed with her wrong actions.

however, before minha was able to pull her dagger out, maeum stabbed her straight into her heart. instantly making her faint and fall onto the ground.

"YENA, WAIT-"

"maeum don't. i beg you, please don't." yena pleaded.

"i have to save him before i-" yena ran out of energy to mutter anything.

using her every last bit of energy, she pulled out the knife and dripped the blood into a syringe, mixing it with the other potions she made for him.

-

_______________________________

- 14/12/21 -

it's the day of my marriage with jungwon!! i'm so excited already!! my wedding gown looks sooo amazing, I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT! YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME EVEN HAPPIER?! YES IT'S THAT THING!! i will most probably give jungwon the potion that breaks their soulmate bond in his champagne later. and BYE BYE!! HAHAHA! FINALLY EVERYTHING IS GOING IN MY WAY!! anyways, it's not like she is going to survive, because the cure for the potions is just some drops of blood from the soulmate's heart. grandma was right! fortunately, she wrote a whole heart inside the brown book so she could confuse the people who read it. HAHA!

_______________________________

-

she stumbled while walking to jungwon who couldn't open his eyes due to the throbbing pain that was shooting up his head.

however, that didn't matter to yena at that point of time.

he has to live.

yena quickly injected the potion inside him and she fell backwards.

that was when...

jungwon finally recalled everything...

and whatever that jieun told him last night too.

-

"you know, i ordered some men to keep an eye on jay, maeum, yena, niki and sunghoon. one men keeping an eye for the each of them. and i found out that...." jieun explained everything to him.

[a/n: she told him about literally everything they have done ever since jungwon's mother died.]

"that can't be. you must be mistaken, jieun." jungwon said as he could not believe whatever she told him.

"it's up to you to believe or not." jieun said and left the room.

-

"YENA!"jungwon called out and swiftly caught her before she hit the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY? WHY? WHY?"

"ignore me, leave." yena coughed out blood.

she didn't want him to see her like this...

"YENA, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I'VE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING ALREADY! I'VE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING, YENA!"

"that's great." yena let out her last smile...

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING? WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID?! ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU?" jungwon held her closer to his embrace.

"i'm scared, jungwon ah. i don't want to leave. i'm scared..." she said. it was her first time she was ever scared of death.

her first time—

"you won't leave yena, you won't leave." jungwon wiped a tear off her cheek.

"jungwon ah, you are still so handsome." yena smiled and tried to adjust his messy hair.

"yena-"

"i hope in my next life, i'm able to live as a happier person! i'm so sorry for everything and i love you, yang jungwon." yena said her least words before she closed her eyes and her hand fell onto the ground.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

fancy seeing you here

SUPER LONG UPDATE! DAMN THIS IS THE LONGEST UPDATE EVER! I DID THIS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT WOULDN'T BE GOOD IF I DON'T FINISH THIS CHAPTER AT ONE GO-

umm...

ehehe.... sorry to those who ehem... 😅😅😅 this is not the ending, okay? don't worry!!

TW: RANT ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
AND LIKE WHAT THE FUCK- MY HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH ANTS- I'M GOING TO CRY- MY BIGGEST FEAR ARE INSECTS- THOSE CREEPY CRAWLIES- I DON'T EVEN DARE TO LOOK AT THEM- WHEN I WAS PEACEFULLY UPDATING THIS BOOK ON MY BED, I FELT SO MANY THINGS CRAWLING ON MY FEET?!

AT FIRST I THOUGHT I WAS JUST HAVING THE THOUSANDS-OF-NEEDLE-POKING-YOUR-FOOT-THINGT BUT, IT WASN'T THEY WERE ANTS-

anyways, like the usual, comments, votes and reads will be very much appreciated! 🥺🥺🥺💗 you can also check out my other books!!

here's a quick question:
since this book is NOT GOING TO END YET! but, it's going to end soon, what book should i write next? can y'all like read some parts of my other stories and tell me which one grasps your attention?
// mine: just comment down which story you prefer. maybe i can see y'all again there?

your song of the day?
// mine: flicker — enhypen

that's the end of chapter fifty-two🌹

see you in chapter fifty-three💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

word count: 2092
edited:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 48.2K 85
Yoo Y/n was born a half blood. Half human, half vampire. She moves to a new school after her father taking up a new job in the castle just on the ou...
32K 940 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire 🦇 who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...
193K 9.3K 44
"you're his second half." jaeun has always felt like she doesn't fit in the human world, like she didn't have a place here. even after all those year...
27.8K 384 8
1 whole year in Korea. Her soul clashing and intertwining with the seven unique souls that would make or break her. When she decided to fly back to k...