Tokyo Revengers:When Fists Fl...

By demetriusperry

"You too have a family. One day, i'm sure you'll meet them. When you do, make sure you take good care of them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 5

3.5K 159 3
By demetriusperry

~Present Time:2017~
"Here it is. This is where the man Nobutaka Osanai should be."

"A construction site...is this really the right place, Naoto?"

"More importantly, stop using me as a taxi, Hanagaki Takemichi."

Takemichi rubbed the back of his head nervously. In order to travel back and forth to the past and present he had to shake Naoto's hand to do so. Though from Naoto's perspective, he seems to do it out of no where.

"I'm sorry about that Naoto, but it was an emergency. That info you gave me about Mikey and Draken fighting was bunk. There's a 100% chance of them never fighting. Instead, the past conflict is going to be against Moebius and Toman. That's the fight Draken died in. If we ask Moebius's leader, Osanai, about that conflict now we might find the key to preventing Draken's death."

"Um...sorry. Can you let me through?

When Naoto and Takemichi looked to the side, they saw a man with black hair, missing a few teeth, and he had a hunchback. Not only that, he was wearing the uniform of a construction worker.

"Sorry about that."

"Thank you."

As the man passed by them, Takemichi looked towards Naoto. He was surprised to find out how fast the cop managed to find Osanai. However, Naoto warned the man to be more careful. After a few seconds, they heard someone screaming.

"YOU'RE LATE OSANAI!!! WHY DID YOUR LUNCH BREAK TAKE SO DAMN LONG?!"

"B-but...I came back on t-"

"Excuse me."

Just as Osanai's boss was screaming at him, Naoto walked up to them. As he showed them his badge and told them his profession, Takemichi saw both of them nod their heads as Osanai was following Naoto.

"Nice job, Naoto."

~A few minutes later~
Osanai, Takemichi, and Naoto were sitting inside of a coffee shop. Osanai wondered if he was brought here for doing anything wrong, but Naoto quickly shook his head.

"I'm just investigating the Tokyo Manji Gang Incident from a few days ago. You were the leader of a biker gang in the past, correct?"

"...."

"In 2005, as Moebius's leader, you started conflict with the Tokyo Manji Gang. About that incident-"

"I have nothing to tell you."

Takemichi jumped a bit after Osanai suddenly slammed his hands on the table. However, Naoto didn't flinch one bit. He needed answers in order to save his sister. He can't afford leaving this shop without some sort of information.

"You were involved in the death of Ryuguji Ken, weren't you?"

"No....that was...."

"A member of Moebius stabbed him."

"No...."

"Didn't you order to kill him?!"

"No!!!!!"

Osanai put both of his hands on his head. He didn't want to recall those events again. Just the thought caused his body to shiver. Before he knew it, he began to speak up to Naoto and Takemichi.

"Yes, there was a fight with Toman. But we didn't kill him!!! That was just what started it. After that, Toman's conflict turned inwards."

"Huh?"

"Then on August 3rd, Draken died. It was all apart of their scheme."

"Their scheme?"

"I'm sorry. I can't say anymore. I want nothing to do with Toman. If only Draken hadn't died. If that Heiwajima guy was there...maybe this wouldn't have happened."

As Osanai said this, he began to leave for work. Shortly afterwards, Takemichi and Naoto began to leave the shop as well. After a few minutes of driving, Naoto and Takemichi were now in Naoto's office as they think about the information they got.

"What do you think, Naoto?"

"What I know now is that the conflict with Moebius is just the trigger. Someone plotted to tear Toman apart from the inside and Osanai was used as the trigger."

"So that means, someone is trying to pit Draken and Mikey against each other."

"But..what Osanai said has me concerned. He said if only Heiwajima-kun was there? Does that mean even Heiwajima-kun is also in danger?"

"Either way, the conflict with Moebius is what started this. Then Toman can't be allowed to fight them."

~Current Year:2005~
"Huh.....a call?"

Izayoi was seen walking by himself with flowers in hand as he felt his phone vibrating. When he looked at his phone, he saw the name of the person calling him. With a small smile on his face, the boy answered.

"Yo, Takemitchy. What's going o-"

"Heiwajima-kun, are you with Mikey and Draken?"

"Sorry bud, this time i'm on my own. Mikey told me him, Draken, Pah-Chin, and his vice-captain of the Third Division, Peh-Yan are having a meeting. They're in the warehouse that's just a few miles past that park where we first met."

"I see. Thank you! I owe you one!"

As Izayoi smiled, he hung up his phone as he reached his destination. He was now walking through a graveyard. As he was looking around, he saw a tombstone with the name of the person he was looking for. As he placed down the flowers, he began to speak up.

"Hey there, Canaria. It's been awhile hasn't it."

".........."

"I'm still a damn problem child. Emma literally has to drag my ass to class sometimes. Yet she always gets mad when I score higher than her on tests. Hahahaha!!!"

"........."

"Oh yeah. Mikey offered me to join his gang and watch him achieve his dream. He reminds me so much of my brother in that aspect. Heh, I wish he was there....when you were in your final moments. Hey Canaria, I miss you."

Silence. He knew he would never get an answer, yet the silence still pained him. After giving his prayers, the boy soon left the graveyard. While this happened, he took a deep breath inwards and exhaled.

"Guess i'll go meet up with Mikey and the others."

"Hey now, are you sure you should be doing that?"

Just as Izayoi heard this voice, he suddenly moved to the right as he dodged something being thrown at him. When he looked at the tree nearby, he saw that it was a throwing knife. Soon he heard the person responsible laughing. Meanwhile, the person was remembering what his client said.

"Don't let Heiwajima Izayoi near Osanai. Stall for as much time as possible."

"Come on, try not to be in such a rush. After all, we're both delinquents in the end. How about we have some fun?"

"Oi, i'm not in the mood for your shit."

"Geez. I guess your mother never taught you manners."

Soon Izayoi stopped walking. When he looked to the side, he saw a trash can a few steps ahead of him. As he walked towards it, he began to speak to the boy who was antagonizing him.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, now we're getting somewhere. I'm Orihara Izaya. Though I know all about you, Heiwajima Izayoi."

As Izaya said this, he saw Izayoi emptying the trash can he was standing next to. In a few seconds, Izaya jumped to his left as a trash can was hurled at him. As Izaya took out a switchblade, he smiled as he ran off.

"What's wrong, Iza-chan? Have I struck a nerve?"

"Get back here.......IZAYA!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.2K 17
。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...
1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
224K 8.5K 31
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲??" --- !Cursing! C...
637K 18.8K 59
i do not own tokyo revengers/the characters, it belongs to ken wakui. might contain manga spoilers, happy reading<3