Eizan Etsuya x OC x Slight!Sa...

Od LuckyNow

Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everyth... Viac

Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Mini Story - Valentine Day
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - END
Side Story - Part 2/2

Side Story - Part 1/2

154 6 0
Od LuckyNow

It's been 6 months after the Shokugeki no Legium event and school activities have gone back to normal. The 3rd years have graduated, Fuichi and her classmates became 3rd years while Yukihira and friends became 2nd years. The current Elite Ten, despite their everyday bickers, disagreement, and rivalry, is surprisingly going well. There have been many successful events until now.

Now that Fuichi's status is clear with Eizan, they're more often being seen together. She often accompany him to his clients, or watch his shokugeki almost every day. There are many students who want to take his seat after all when Yukihira declared that everyone can have shokugeki even with the Elite Ten. And they can even get the Elite Ten's seat if they beat them.

Currently, she's walking side by side with him after watching another one of his shokugeki. As always, he managed to outsmart his opponent by making a dish that could degrade his opponent's dish.

"So, you're still using that trick even after your loss toward Takumi-kun?" She teases.

Angry marks appear on his head at the mention. "Can you not bring up that damn match again?? Of course I'm still using that trick. That's my cooking style after all. It's not cheating method anyway, I'm just that smart I can think so fast about what I should make after seeing my opponent's ingredients!"

"Pfftt– it's my first time hearing someone actually say that they themselves are smart. So arrogant, really match your character though." She snickers.

"Stop laughing. You should feel proud you have this smart boyfriend." He smirks seeing her snicker immediately replaced with blush.

"Just how can you say that without getting embarrassed at all..." She rubs the back of her head sheepishly.

"C-Chisaya-senpai!!"

Someone's voice suddenly comes out from behind, making them jolt in surprise. They quickly turn around to find a boy with Totsuki's uniform stands behind them. It seems like this boy is an underclassman.

"Did you just call me...?" Fuichi tilts her head.

"Yes. You're Chisaya-senpai, right?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah, that's me. Do you need something?"

"Ah, before that, I'm Takeshi Ryusuke from 2nd year. Please to meet you!" He bows 90 degrees.

"Nice to meet you too?" She also bows a bit in confusion.

"Oi brat, what do you want? You're wasting our time, we have a meeting to attend." Eizan snarls.

"No need to be so rude, Etsu-kun!" She elbows him.

"Ouch! What was that for?! I'm just making this conversation end faster!" He rubs his pained ribs.

"I-I'm so sorry if this is not a good time to talk!" Takeshi seems to feel guilty.

"Don't mind him, Takeshi-kun. So, what is it you want to talk to me?" She smiles at him.

"Actually, Chisaya-senpai, umm... would you... would you do a shokugeki with me?!" He finally blurts it out.

"Huh? Shokugeki?"

"Yes!" He nods his head vigorously.

"I don't have position on the Totsuki Elite Ten. You should have challenge this guy instead to get the 8th seat." She smirks and points at Eizan with her thumb.

"Oi don't make me be the target! You know I'm already busy enough with this and that matter, I want to avoid Shokugeki as much as possible!" He protests.

"Aww come on, I've helped you with soo many things how can you still busy??"

"The number of my clients are increasing highly this Fall. I can't ignore them just for attending another shokugeki!"

"S-senpai!" Finally, Takeshi's shout makes the two of them stop their bicker. "My opponent has to be you, Chisaya-senpai, because I want something from you."

Fuichi seems surprised for a moment until she finds back her voice. "And... that is?"

"...if I win... would you go out with me?" He asks nervously.

"WHAATT?!" Fuichi and Eizan says in unison.

"W-why so sudden? I don't even know you..." Fuichi flustered.

"But I do know you! I watched your battle in last year's Shokugeki no Legium. I know you didn't win against Saitou-senpai in the end, but... you look really awesome and elegant while you're cooking. I like you, Senpai!" He explains with enthusiast.

"Oh, uh... thank you?" Fuichi blushed from the sudden compliment. "But I-"

"BUT if you really WATCHED THAT MATCH, you should already KNEW THAT SHE IS MINE, RIGHT??" Eizan butts in *aww*.

"I-I know, but..."

"YOU KNOW AND YOU STILL SAY THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER BOYFRIEND?!"

"I-I just have to say it! I overheard Yukihira-kun talking to his friend about how you treated Chisaya-senpai in the past, and I'm worried you would do that again!"

"That Yukihira... why is he always causing me trouble??" Eizan facepalms. "Look, I know what I did back then is wrong, and I'm sorry for that. But I won't do anything like that again!"

Fuichi nods. "I agree with him, Takeshi-kun. I've forgiven him and trust he won't do idiot thing like that again, so no hard feeling."

Takeshi seems to ponder and takes a deep breath. "How about... at least I could go on a date once with you if I win?" He negotiates. "I..."

"THAT'S STILL NO F-"

"Wait, Etsu-kun. It seems like he still has something to say." Fuichi cut off his yell by placing her hand on his face and squeezing it, successfully stopping him from spouting more rude comments.

"Mmmrggh!!" He still protests despite that.

"T-thank you, Chisaya-senpai. Actually, I have learnt much about yourself from your dormitory friends. Despite your lack of reaction toward food, you do really enjoy eating good food, right?"

"Well..." Damn my dorm friends for having such big mouth, is what's going on her head.

"I've thought about this plan carefully so... if I lose, I'll be giving this 5-star restaurant's ticket to you for free! I have two so you can go with whoever you want!"

Eizan quickly shook his head to break away from her grip and snarls. "You're bribing her with that punny thing? (there goes rich person) You should already know she didn't need that, brat. I could take her to whatever restaurant she wants without using those kind of ticket." Eizan takes a step toward Takeshi and gives a threatening look, making him wince.

"B-but I've worked really hard to get this ticket so I could go with someone I like! It should be... worth it!" Takeshi tries to reason.

"F*** off. Now get out of here or-"

"Fine, I accept your challenge, Takeshi-kun." Fuichi says calmly, cutting Eizan's word.

"ICHI??!" Eizan shocked by her answer while Takeshi's face is full of hope now.

"You really mean that, Chisaya-senpai??" He still doesn't believe it.

"Well, you've been doing all of that for me even though I don't know you. The least I could do is accept your shokugeki."

"T-thank you very much, Chisaya-senpai!!" Takeshi says excitedly.

"Do not thank me. I don't plan to lose from you." She chuckles.

"It's okay! Now you have accepted my challenge, I will work very hard so I can win and date you! See you later then, senpai. I'll start training right now!" He says as he takes off from his spot with such speed.

"...he does really like me that much, doesn't he? Now this is first." She blush a bit.

"Oi... why did you accept this ridiculous Shokugeki??" Eizan growls.

"He's been working real hard to get to this point. I don't have the heart to just reject him completely." She sighs. "Sorry, Etsu-kun. Don't worry though, I'm gonna go all out. I don't plan to lose from him at all."

"Yeah of course you have to go all out and win the shokugeki! I won't forgive you if you lose from him." He crosses his arms.

"Yep, now look at the time! The meeting is almost start we have to hurry!" She says as she links her hand to his arm and drags him to the meeting room.

~ timeskip ~

Today is the day for that shokugeki. Both Fuichi and Takeshi are already stand by below the stage, waiting to be called to the stage by MC. When the MC called their name and she's about to get to the stage, Eizan, who has been standing beside her, grips her shoulder, stopping her from walking further. She turns around and looks at him confusedly.

"Etsu-kun? Something wrong?"

"...just don't get careless and lose this fight, okay? I have bad feeling about this..." He mumbles, averts his eyes from her.

She chuckles and pinch his cheek. "Aww dunno you have this cute caring side on you~ but don't worry. I have practiced all night with my dish. I won't be beaten that easily!"

"Tch, stop doing that!" He blushes and quickly removes her hand from his face. "Good to hear that. Remember I won't forgive you easily if you lose from that brat."

"I know, I know."

The shokugeki starts not long after that. Fuichi and Takeshi are fighting all out, concentrating on each other's dishes. It's been half an hour when Eizan starts to notice something amiss.

~ Eizan's POV ~

I observe the match carefully. It looks like they're both doing their best. And as much as I hate to say, that brat... is really good. But that doesn't mean he could beat Ichi of course! But... but why am I still feeling restless...?

I was going to glare at that Takeshi brat, try to give mental pressure from afar when I noticed he's preparing new ingredient.

'Wait... isn't that...?' I squinted my eyes to get a better look and surprised to see what I found. 'IS HE GOING TO MAKE–?? DAMN IT!'

I was about to warn Ichi when someone stopped me from behind.

"Stop. Do not interfere with this shokugeki. She will also be deemed cheating if you help her from outside."

I quickly turn around to see someone towering behind me. "Mimasaka?! What the heck are you doing here??"

"Just wanna check out the match, and stop you from interfering this match." He smirks.

"Tch, you're just an outsider. Don't try to stop me!" I was gonna shout again when he spoke with more serious tone.

"I'm going to stalk you every day from now on if you do that."

WHAT A THREAT. Wait, isn't that against the law??

"As you might have noticed..." He starts to talk casually and sits on the spectator's seat beside me. "Takeshi is using an ingredient that will bring Chisaya-senpai's into disadvantage. Just like you always do."

"I know, that's why I want to- wait." I look at him quizzically. "You just came into this stadium, right? How do you notice that detail right away? More importantly HOW do you know the brat?!"

"How?" He chuckles and gives me an evil grin. "Well, how can I not know? I'm the one who told and taught him to cook that dish today after all."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Like I said, I taught him to cook that dish." He answers so casually, making my blood boil.

"I get that, but WHY did you help him?"

"He begged for my assistance. He needs to win this match so he can get closer to someone he likes."

"And do you know that 'someone he likes' is Fuichi?"

"Yup."

"YOU KNOW THAT FUICHI AND I ARE TOGETHER, RIGHT?"

"Yupp~"

"THEN WHY WERE YOU HELPING HIM?!" I was on the brink of losing control to punch this guy. Don't care if he's much bigger than me!

"Why? You're not her husband yet. If she could find someone better, why not?"

"Y-you... but you can't just do that!"

"Just think of this as my little revenge for what all you've done for me in the past~"

This bastard...!!

"Don't worry, senpai. It's not the end of the world. It's just a one-time date, right? If Chisaya-senpai really likes you, I'm sure she won't just leave you for him."

"Of course she will choose me." I narrow my eyes.

"Hmm~ but just so you know, Takeshi is actually quite popular with women. Just be ready for whatever result you will get~"

"Screw you..."

~ backto 3rd POV, after the shokugeki ended ~

"I lost..." Fuichi looks at the scoreboard with disbelief face.

She knew that the current 2nd year is really strong, but she never thought that Takeshi is one of them too. He never shows up in public besides Yukihira and friends after all.

"Don't worry, Chisaya-senpai. I promise I'll make our date super fun! Looking forward to meeting you this Saturday!" Takeshi smiles beamly at her.

"Y-yeah, see you on Saturday."

They wave at each other before Takeshi leave the stage, leaving Fuichi there.

'It's too bad I lost... sorry, Etsu-kun! Just one date though! I hope you can forgive- huh?'

Fuichi looks at where Eizan stood before, but now he can't be seen anywhere.

'...he's really mad, isn't he...?'

Fuichi sighs then starts to walk back toward her dorm.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
1.3K 23 23
[Sorry for a bad cover] The 92nd Generation of Totsuki students... They will bring forth a new era... Ashiya Futaba aims to become the top in Totsuk...
482K 11.1K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
113K 3.1K 119
"Mom! Dad! I wanna be a chef!" Becoming a chef in only three months, and attending the oh so great Totsuki Academy! Sounds impossible, right?? But, s...