Chapter 9

"Everyone, welcome to the Shokugeki no Legium! I'm your favorite MC, Urara!"

All the audience cheer for her.

"I will now introduce both team member and announce the rule for this Shokugeki!"

"To my left is our unbeatable team, The Center!" Audience start to cheer once more upon their entrance. "And to my right is The Rebel team!" She introduces with mock sound, the audience follow her with 'boo' sound.

"Lastly, I'm going to introduce our special judges. They are from the WGO team. There are Anne, Charme, and Histoire! Let's give our judges a big applause!" The three judges walk into the stage and introduce themselves.

*WARNING contain a SPOILER if you haven't watched SnS season 3*

After telling the rules for both team and audience, Urara proceed to the first bout.

"Anyway, let's not waste our time to beat those rebels and start the real Shokugeki no Legium! The first bout are Yukihira Soma vs Kinokuni Nene, Isshiki Satoshi vs Shiratsu Jurio, and Megishima Tosuke vs Kaburagi Shoko!"

(sorry I'm gonna skip the first bout coz I don't have the plot for main characters there)

The yellow team dominates the first bout, earning cheers from their friends while Urara is trying to shut them up and convince that The Center will turn the table at the second bout. And now to the second bout...

"Finally I get to fight you again, Tsukasa-san. I'm not going to lose now~" Kuga gives Tsukasa a challenging smirk.

"I hope you won't disappoint me, Kuga." Tsukasa challenges back.

"Bring it on, Megishima!" Rindou is all fired up.

"I'm not planning to lose." He answers calmly.

"Ho~? So I shalt fight my favorite kouhai, huh?" Saitou smiles widely.

"It seems so." Fuichi chuckles.

~ flashback, Fuichi's POV ~

I never met Saitou-senpai before. Of course I've seen him in many shokugeki, and I really respect him for his skill and samurai style. You don't see that style in these ages. It was when I was going to the Elite Ten's office to brought Etsu-kun's documents (since he's busy with something else, regarding his client). That was the first time I met him. Sitting alone in the room.

"Hm? Who are thee?" He asked from his seat, eyes never open though he turned toward me.

"Ah, um... sorry if I didn't knock!" I bowed to him. "I came here to bring Eizan's documents to the usual place."

"Usual? Oh, so thou art the girl who often helps us with our documents."

"That's right. I'm Chisaya Fuichi. I usually help Eizan with his work because he got tight schedule with his clients. Sometimes I help the other second year's work too. I'm sorry if it's prohibited!" I bowed again at 90 degrees.

"Relax, no need to worry." He chuckled. "I'm Saitou Soumei by the way, third year. I shalt thank thee for helping our work. If it's Eizan that trust thee, and moreover the other second years too, I'm sure thou art not one to leak the information."

"Yes, of course I held the secrecy tightly." I ensure him.

I then noticed that he's bringing his 'sword' beside the table. I didn't realize I had stared at his sword with admiration.

"Art thee taking any interests with my isanakiri?" He seemed to notice me and smiled.

"U-uh... yeah, I saw your shokugeki with the Seafood Club's leader yesterday and I thought your skill is amazing. I've never seen someone with samurai soul in these ages. It's cool, you know?" I commented shyly.